Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Monkey

Hi Spaceman,

I have never come across that but I was thinking while reading that neither 0 or 1 can be divided. They are indivisable (is that the right word, never was good at math). If you have nothing else to divide these numbers by, they remain 01, God-creation, yin-yang, binary codes, etc, that is they can not be undone and are at the centre of the universe.

Let us know where you got it from, or are you just making it up to test our intelligence.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey
...neither 0 or 1 can be divided. They are indivisible (is that the right word, never was good at math). If you have nothing else to divide these numbers by, they remain 01, God-creation, yin-yang, binary codes, etc, that is they can not be undone and are at the centre of the universe.
Ooooo
Old 26-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Ramvolk

perhaps

In my view the collective unconsious that connects us all is 1. The number 1 is the link of all things. It can create any other number. Perhaps that it the link to heaven. If 01 is the energy plane it is the level where we are 1 or united.
Heaven is the realm of the afterlife or spirit world. So perhaps this can help answer your inital question.

Matthew T. Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 26-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Space_Man

Re: perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramvolk
In my view the collective unconsious that connects us all is 1. The number 1 is the link of all things. It can create any other number. Perhaps that is the link to heaven. If 01 is the energy plane it is the level where we are 1 or united.
Heaven is the realm of the afterlife or spirit world.
Still more great input
Old 30-01-2006, 06:37 AM
Guiding You

Hello Space_Man,

Looks as though you have gathered a few great replies in here! I appreciate Ramvolk's view, it resounds soundly. [quote]Know, up front, that I am completely ignorant about such things (which, of course, is why I
Old 30-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiding You
The number one influences oneness with life, as well as self-development, independence, new beginnings and so on...
Do you see any significance with the
Old 31-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Guiding You

Space_man,

Generally, the "0" represents the absence of or an absence. However, although "0" may not be coming with great many signs and messages, in comparison to the "1" it's still valuable and plays an important roll. You can find out what the "0" really means for you. How do you feel about "0"?! Sometimes I feel "0" is alike a halo or an aura, other times when this sign appears for me, I feel it is time to stand still ;)

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 31-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiding You
Generally, the "0" represents the absence of or an absence.
So, could the
Old 01-02-2006, 02:18 AM
Guiding You

Space_Man,

To my understanding, anything is possible; [quote]So, could the
Old 13-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Bluedigits

Talking Namaste...

My take is that it represents the space before the next burst of action/exertion of self. It is a resting, planning phase before plans are put into an action cycle. A time for contemplation and reflection.
Empathically, it feels very peaceful, like the enthusiasm that comes before a big moment...
It also feels like gathering energy...Like the gathering of ones harmony and forces, before creative expression of identity.
It has a joyful vibe as well.

*winks*

Love&Light
-Blu
Closed Thread