Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Master
weird dream

I had a really weird dream a few nights ago that has me shaking my head in both wonder and a little fear.

I had a dream in which both my sister and my mom passed away on the same day.

I don't know why my sister was in town, and I don't remember the whole scenario, but what I do recall is that I had to call my BIL Gary, who has dementia, and tell him my sister, his wife and sole caregiver, had passed away.

It took me several tries to get thru. In the dream, when he answered the phone, he was still in his dementia state, and was asking for my sister Sue.

I had to tell him that she passed away... several times.... Finally I said GARY, SUE PASSED AWAY - really loudly... and it seemed to get thru to him, he became clear minded and actually understood what I was telling him.

I woke up feeling really confused, that both my mom and sister were passed away on the same day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a little background... my mom's second husband had Alzheimers disease and she took care of him for many years. My sister Sue's husband has late stage dementia, that he got after coding out on the operating table during surgery, the hospital should have called him, but they kept trying & finally brought him back. but the amount of time he spend dead caused issues with his brain. He's been sick since around 2009 and during that time both his mom and his brother passed. None of his immediate family is alive, with the exception of a niece.

anyway, I don't know what could have brought this dream on. my mom is still pretty healthy and all for an 82 year old.

my BIL isn't even 60 and is in late stages of dementia.

any insight would be appreciated.