Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 27-10-2019, 11:02 PM

******* 15 Easy Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels Naturally :

1. Exercise Regularly
2. Control Your Carb Intake
3. Increase Your Fiber Intake
4. Drink Water and Stay Hydrated
5. Implement Portion Control
6. Choose Foods With a Low Glycemic Index
7. Control Stress Levels
8. Monitor Your Blood Sugar Levels
9. Get Enough Quality Sleep
10. Eat Foods Rich in Chromium and Magnesium
11. Try Apple Cider Vinegar
12. Experiment With Cinnamon Extract
13. Try Berberine
14. Eat Fenugreek Seeds
15. Lose Some Weight
Old 28-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

ways to reduce low sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi all

I am looking for a remedy for low blood sugar or a remedy to regulate blood sugar if someone know something plz?

Thank you

Below are five different ways I treat a low blood sugar.

1. Hard Candy
When I receive a Low Predicted Alert from my MiniMed 530G that my blood sugar is beginning to trend low, I will grab hard candy, such as a bag of Skittles, and eat about 15 pieces. Over my 10+ years of living with type 1 diabetes, I have been able to estimate the amount of Skittles needed to raise my blood sugar to my desired levels. I prefer using hard candy to help treat a low because they are easy to carry and store. For example, my wife always carries a small ziplock bag full of them in her purse. That way, no matter where we are, if a low blood sugar hits, I am prepared. I also take a small bag with me whenever I travel, golf, attend meetings, etc.

2. Juice
Juice is my preferred method of treating a low when my blood sugar levels have gone below 70 mg/dL and are trending low. I prefer this method because it is fast acting for me. For example, in the middle of the night, if I have a low blood sugar and wake up from the Threshold Suspend alarm, I know I need glucose fast, so will drink a half cup of orange juice, apple juice, or any other type of juice we have in the house at that particular time. Also, if I am going to be in a long meeting, playing a round of golf, or even on a plane, I will be sure to have some sort of access to juice.

3. Soda
I use regular soda to treat a low similar to how I use juice. If soda is available instead of juice, then I just switch the two out. However, there is a more specific time I use regular soda to treat a low blood sugar. For example, if I am heading to a restaurant and I’m going low and I don’t feel like I have enough time until the food comes, I will order a regular soda. And since there are so many different options of regular soda than diet, I also treat this as an opportunity to indulge in the flavors of soda I don’t usually have the pleasures of enjoying.

4. Glucose Tabs
I carry glucose tabs with me everywhere I go; they’re easy to carry and store. As with all of these different ways to treat a low, I use glucose tabs for specific situations. If my continuous glucose monitor (CGM) shows I am at the very bottom of my low range, but I know I am not going to be eating for a while or will be doing some form of activity, then I test my BG and then eat a few glucose tabs. The amount is based on my 10 years of personal experience of how my body reacts to glucose tabs.

5. Glucose Gel Packs
I don’t frequently use glucose gel packs, but they are an effective way to treat a low blood sugar. I have used this in the past in a situation where my blood sugar was at an extreme low, and I did not have the strength to chew hard candy or drink juice. These can also be carried and stored pretty easily like glucose tabs.
Old 28-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)

blood

Hey there, That's a great question, There are actually many ways to blood suger
I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways to cure blood suger

I've tried many diffrent ways to cure this. Here's a link to a video that gives some great tips : blood suger

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I'm not a robot"
and then you will be redirect to the YouTube video that shows how to cure blood suger
Old 28-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Below are five different ways I treat a low blood sugar.

1. Hard Candy
When I receive a Low Predicted Alert from my MiniMed 530G that my blood sugar is beginning to trend low, I will grab hard candy, such as a bag of Skittles, and eat about 15 pieces. Over my 10+ years of living with type 1 diabetes, I have been able to estimate the amount of Skittles needed to raise my blood sugar to my desired levels. I prefer using hard candy to help treat a low because they are easy to carry and store. For example, my wife always carries a small ziplock bag full of them in her purse. That way, no matter where we are, if a low blood sugar hits, I am prepared. I also take a small bag with me whenever I travel, golf, attend meetings, etc.

2. Juice
Juice is my preferred method of treating a low when my blood sugar levels have gone below 70 mg/dL and are trending low. I prefer this method because it is fast acting for me. For example, in the middle of the night, if I have a low blood sugar and wake up from the Threshold Suspend alarm, I know I need glucose fast, so will drink a half cup of orange juice, apple juice, or any other type of juice we have in the house at that particular time. Also, if I am going to be in a long meeting, playing a round of golf, or even on a plane, I will be sure to have some sort of access to juice.

3. Soda
I use regular soda to treat a low similar to how I use juice. If soda is available instead of juice, then I just switch the two out. However, there is a more specific time I use regular soda to treat a low blood sugar. For example, if I am heading to a restaurant and I’m going low and I don’t feel like I have enough time until the food comes, I will order a regular soda. And since there are so many different options of regular soda than diet, I also treat this as an opportunity to indulge in the flavors of soda I don’t usually have the pleasures of enjoying.

4. Glucose Tabs
I carry glucose tabs with me everywhere I go; they’re easy to carry and store. As with all of these different ways to treat a low, I use glucose tabs for specific situations. If my continuous glucose monitor (CGM) shows I am at the very bottom of my low range, but I know I am not going to be eating for a while or will be doing some form of activity, then I test my BG and then eat a few glucose tabs. The amount is based on my 10 years of personal experience of how my body reacts to glucose tabs.

5. Glucose Gel Packs
I don’t frequently use glucose gel packs, but they are an effective way to treat a low blood sugar. I have used this in the past in a situation where my blood sugar was at an extreme low, and I did not have the strength to chew hard candy or drink juice. These can also be carried and stored pretty easily like glucose tabs.