Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Master
broken angel

yesterday was a very mad day for me , as always i get number syncs and broken wings with birds , as they refer to sumoen i know having a broken wing (being dmaaged) but check this out ...... the night before i had been drawn to one deck of angel cards as i had earth angel in my head , my earth angel is also my bird with broken wing anywya i done my cards n it came out , but then he next morning i grabbed my ask brian cards and asked him a love question brian is a guide of a well known tarot reader , and as he is on facebook he normnally tags sumoen in a post with a message ,
when i asked my cards i was
to reminded of how he hasnt tagged me in a long time , this is where it gets bizarre , half an hour later he tagged me lol syaing love is on its way i took this as my answer , that same day i went out to town and suddenyl was drawn to three huge ravens i dont know why it ook noitce but i knew instantly they was telling me sumthing , last night i go to open up the spiritualist churhc i run , i grabbed the box off the shelf and the angel ornament we have fell and broke , gutted !!! ,

i then go to grab the raffle prizes to lay out and one was an angel , i took it out the box and the wing was broken , now this was getting a bit weird lol 2 broken angels , at the end of the service we packed away when the only remaining angel fell and broke :( i think the universe is def trying to grab my attention

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Ascender
I am a great believer in synchronicity mystical, as i have experienced it so much myself over the years. Sometimes it can feel quite mindblowing can't it.

I think you do understand the message well. (hug)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 29-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Master
well mystical normally i see broekn birds but now its broken angels lol howveer i do have another friend linked with me and my bird friend she is my swan btu as her name is angela i clal her my angel and last night i found out she too is broken :((

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Ascender
On No!!

I am sure you will be able to help her mystical. (hug)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung