Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-07-2012, 10:57 AM
lightworker

I think so Goddesslove, I just know how desperate & alone I felt when I started this post. I just wanted someone to tell me it would be ok and that my kids would be ok. This community is full of amazing beautiful souls who really supported me in my dark hours. Thank you all for that xo
Old 13-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker
I think so Goddesslove, I just know how desperate & alone I felt when I started this post. I just wanted someone to tell me it would be ok and that my kids would be ok. This community is full of amazing beautiful souls who really supported me in my dark hours. Thank you all for that xo

It's so hard to leave...I salute you
Old 13-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Master

You say you love him but your interests are different. You have nothing in common. It sounds like me. I have been married for over 20 years and our interests are now different. We have nothing in common. We are nothing like we were 20 years ago. Nothing in life is perfect. Just do the best you can. I still have the love for my husband and that is the most important thing. My husband is a kind decent person. There is no need to leave. Often things seems much nicer on the other side. You could leave but still not be happy. I would talk things over with your husband about how you feel. What you do not like about your husband. Sometimes things can be a misunderstanding. Occasionally, my husband misunderstands me and I do the same with him.
Old 15-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You say you love him but your interests are different. You have nothing in common. It sounds like me. I have been married for over 20 years and our interests are now different. We have nothing in common. We are nothing like we were 20 years ago. Nothing in life is perfect. Just do the best you can. I still have the love for my husband and that is the most important thing. My husband is a kind decent person. There is no need to leave. Often things seems much nicer on the other side. You could leave but still not be happy. I would talk things over with your husband about how you feel. What you do not like about your husband. Sometimes things can be a misunderstanding. Occasionally, my husband misunderstands me and I do the same with him.

She has actually already left him a while ago and is very happy. She recently did an update too :) Sometimes relationships don't work out, and it's okay to accept that. Doesn't mean you don't still love them or have respect for them.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 15-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Master

If it does not work, it does not work. I agree with that. She has to do what is right for her.
Old 22-11-2012, 04:43 AM
lightworker

Hey guys, another update!!! I've finally met my soulmate!!!! We'vebeen together since the end of July and I still quite don't believe it!!! It's so true what they say, when you meet the one you just know. My ex hubby is dating again and happy, my kids love my new man and I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Old 22-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Master

That is good news. I am happy for you.
Old 22-11-2012, 06:08 PM
sesheta

That's awesome!!! Yes, everything happens for a reason....

Old 23-09-2013, 12:44 AM
lightworker

Another update, my relationship is as strong as ever, we are definitely soulmates. For anyone who is considering leaving a bad marriage, I have to encourage you to follow your heart, go towards your joy, don't make your decisions from a place of fear. From a person who was once suicidal as I hated my life so much (the love for my kids kept me here), I couldn't gave believed how wonderful my life could be. I'm so so grateful for the life I have now! Goodluck to anyone going through a tough decision like leaving!
Old 23-09-2013, 03:26 AM
primrose

lightworker, am so glad everything has worked out for you. Most of us know when it's time to move on.