Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
It all goes by your own perception. Personally, I don't believe in demons. I believe there are negative energies and entities, but then again, I feel it ties to polarity..

Considering that you're freaking out about your guide being a demon, I'm assuming you believe in demons. Well, then you're going to either get someone who says: "That's a load of ****" (which is what I feel..) or you're going to get someone who says "YES! They're demons!"

It all boils down to your judgment, though. We can sit here and tell you that spirit guides are NOT demons, but now that you've (unfortunately) read about that theory, you'll probably keep thinking about it every time you attempt to make contact. So it's up to you decide. Do YOU really think Stephen is a demon? Do you have a reason to believe that he's one? Are you seriously going to believe what you read on the internet?

If you're so concerned about it, ask for guidance from other sources. Ask your higher self instead. Ask angels. Ask the Creator/Source/whatever higher power you believe in. Or, you can simply ask whether your guide/Stephen is of the Christ consciousness (doesn't necessarily mean that this consciousness belongs to Christ.. it's just a name for that high, loving consciousness) and that you only want to speak to guides or angels from this consciousness - or from higher, loving realms.

It's all up to you. My advice, though, would to stop freaking out about it, mainly because there's a chance you'll draw negative energy to you. Just remember that you're in control of your space.

Hope this helps.
~Ev
completely agree tho fear of spirit only makes the slimest chance that ul draw anything negative near thats my perception anyway

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 23-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Master
I have to agree with someone saying, if there are any demons we have created them, and if we have created them we can un-create them.
This is our strength,are our abilities.
I wish people would be more aware of this.
Old 23-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper

BUT i read online recently that spirit guides are actually demons in disguise?! And now i want to stop communicating with my spirit guide completely?
I am a demon in disguise?

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Master
spirit guides are seperate from lower/dark entities, they are only their to assist you and should make you feel comfortable and safe.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Ascender

Spirit Guide Sparrow:

Are you a freaking spirit guide? How is that posssible?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Spirit Guide Sparrow:

I asked Sparrow that same question. I was given this answer:

"A channeled guide would be somewhat inaccurate to define me in this instance, for that would suggest I am not using my own consciousness, but relying on that of another. My own soul group do walk with me and assist me with my work, but my own penetrating roots within my own spirit empowers me to access information and knowledge independently. I have been, in fact for a very long time, what is most easily described as a spirit guide in the spirit world, and these traits I bring forth in service to you, and to all those who wish me in their company. If I speak or present myself in a certain way or format, it is merely because this is what I do, both in spirit and physical state. I hope my presence is one received in loving reception and recognition of my sincere and loving intention."

Old 24-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Spirit Guide Sparrow:

A freaking spirit guide? Would that be a spirit guide for freaks?
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Guide
I did some googling and found this answer on Yahoo Answers.
It was posted on a question similar to yours
I hope it will help:

"Personally, I have mostly 4 spirit guides who have worked with me
through my lifetime. From time to time they would change as I grew up
when I would advance beyond the level of each one's teaching limits.
They are hardly demons as they have nurtured me since my birth.
Religious people do not want you or anyone to learn about the afterlife
so they use fear tactics to keep their flocks away from learning the truth."

Old 24-02-2011, 01:24 AM
flutterangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I am a demon in disguise?

LOL! You are so naughty! (but so funny, since it is so very much the opposite of you!)

Casper, it has been my (although newer to this) experience that spirit guides only want the best for us, and try to help us as much as they can.
flutterangel
Old 24-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
I've been trying to contact my spirit guide but only have gotten small progress bit by bit. I got the name Stephen and little happenings.

BUT i read online recently that spirit guides are actually demons in disguise?! And now i want to stop communicating with my spirit guide completely?
I want to stop now before i get into it because i don't want to allow a demon or bad spirit in.

no they are not demons and put away the fear, it is fear that will hurt you.