Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Seeker
Maybe our dreams are created by the other side

With Video sequencers!!
Old 26-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Master
yea i oftebn wondr it to i do had dreams wear iv gon bac in tim evn furthr in tim

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Guide
Hi Deepdark,
It took me a long time to figure it out, but our dreams correlate to our spiritual development.

Most dreams, when first starting to work on self, deal with current 3D life issues. Everyday stuff. As one develops the spiritual self, the dreams climb the ladder with you, so to speak.

Most of my dreams (75%) deal with future events that are helpful to others. I also work with spiritual helpers who give me information about others that help them on their paths. My responsibility for this gift is to deliver the messsges. If the person doesn’t accept it, that’s on them, as my responsibility is fulfilled.
Most people are very thankful for the messages.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 03-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Yaoughta

Dream are not created on the other side as realistically, there isn't an other side. It only seems that way. You are ore than you know, so whether you realize it or not, you're actually creating your own dreams. You can think of it as being an entry level employee in a high rise office building and you work on the ground floor. All communication (or dreams) are generated by the same company (you). It doesn't matter if they come from the 100th floor or the ground floor, it's still all you. Most dreams are triggered by the ground level you by your daily reactions to life. If you get angry or annoyed during the day, you have triggered a dream. If you laugh with joy or excitement, you have created a dream. Even if it is a subtle automatic response that may not have been as obvious to you, perhaps being judgmental, you have triggered a dream to be created so that you can learn all about yourself and get to know yourself, your whole self.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings to all. Dreams can generally be stated as a memory of ones adventures, activities and life in the spiritual world. Other dreams can be caused due to psychological or physiological pressure on the psyche and the others are visions.

The Spiritual world or the world or the plane of cause is where all physical events are seeded, and these take effect in the plane of effect (physical). In my experience and in that of many, the finer spiritual world is much more real than this physical world. When one has an acceptable level of awareness in both planes, the physical plane starts to seem as though it is a dream.

Let it be known that dreams revolve around the plan or design of ones whole lifetime.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Guide
I really like what Yaughta and Aknaton speak of, as well. There are many dimensions and aspects to dreams-that’s why they’re so interesting. A few years back, I thought I knew a lot about dreams until I read about Robert Moss’ dream experiences.

He’s written several books but the one experience that expanded my reality was this one: he took a nap and awoke in a dream where he was a young Mohawk boy. When he awoke, he couldn’t understand how he had retained knowledge of a foreign language ( it turned out that he suddenly knew the Mohawk language, even though he’s from Australia!). He returned to the dream later and stayed in that life to complete a mission.

When he awoke, it was as if very little time passed, yet he recalled an entire life lived out as a Mohawk Indian. Time is non-existent outside of this plane of reality, so it’s entirely possible to live out a life in a dream reality, yet wake up back here 30 minutes later.

That’s why when you hear someone say, everything is an illusion, believe them!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 03-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Knower
Hi there
for me dreaming has taught me a lot about my self. for thoughout my life time I had many dreams on and off were I would have baby girls or children around me would always be female I would always be nurturing them in some way. But I could never understand why i never saw males. looking for answers never seem to get me any were .It wasn't until i had my awaking that these dreams were showing me the feminine aspect that i now help to bring through in some of my teachings. so clearly at least for me they can teach us so much about our soul on a higher level.