Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Help with discerning signs

Hi everyone! I was going through some of my papers yesterday, and found some stories I used to write when I was a teen. I was hoping maybe you could help me decifer some interesting things that have been happening in my life.

I was raised pretty religious (Christian) and my parents were strict. When I was a teenager, I had a hard time dealing with my emotions, so I wrote elaborate short stories.

They always had a reoccurring character named Tamir Nepal, who was an Indian teen with “brilliant, blue eyes” lol. And he had feelings for a girl named Beanica. The stories always centered around his angst for this girl, and it was so intense and overwhelming for the characters in the story.

Well, after a couple of years, I started studying at college. I became close to my professor and we would talk all night about all sorts of things. I ignored the emotions I felt for him, because he was married. (His wife had a lot of issues)

There was always been a strange tension and pull between us...but nothing is acknowledged. His wife passed away a couple of years ago. We see each other around, and we still have long conversations about everything really.

While reading the stories I wrote as a teen...three things shocked me.

Him and his wife adopted kids....from Nepal.
He has the brilliant blue eyes that I described in the stories from long ago.
The feelings that were between the characters in the stories are as intense as what I feel between us.

I feel that there’s some sort of lesson or something that I haven’t learned with what going on between us. Sometimes I think to just acknowledge what I feel, but I don’t want to ruin a good friendship. Sometimes my heart aches for him and I dream about him. I try to ignore it.

What do you think? Is it all just coincidence? What suggestions do you have?

Last edited by Ac195 : 15-11-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I don't think its a coincidence. I think you subconsciously manifested him through your stories!
Old 22-11-2018, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account

I agree, the story you made caused a strong tension in Universe-manifestation. Basically, that is some kind of Raja Yoga you were doing, and you made that reality yourself through the focus. And that is how you 'manifestyourreality' ;-)
Old 23-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I agree, the story you made caused a strong tension in Universe-manifestation. Basically, that is some kind of Raja Yoga you were doing, and you made that reality yourself through the focus. And that is how you 'manifestyourreality' ;-)

LOL! Didn't see that coming.
Old 19-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for replying! But how do I “undo” this manifestation? I would like to have a friendship with this person...not weird murky deep seeded feelings. haha. Do you think I should conclude the story and maybe that would help?