Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 17-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Guide
Cats see the same as you but also higher vibrations in a silver colour.
In pure light and peace.
Krishna..
Old 17-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Knower

Thanks every1 !! Great answers thank you.
My mum used to live in a flat over a pub, we thought there was a spirit there. Heard wispering, felt nudges and a presence. My mums dog used to sit in the hall for hours staring at the same spot near the roof. After her dog passed she got one of my cats Kittens (ive since got her back) The kitten used to stare at the same spot in the hall too.

Sometimes feels like cats know something we dont eh xxx
Old 02-06-2014, 01:19 AM
elisi

the night after my son passed, i was laying in his bed and my cat was sitting next to me.

i then saw him walk along the wall. i noticed my cat following him with her eyes and turning her head following him til he disappeared.

i know she saw him too-cats are very energy sensitive.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Djurplagare89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I wish we had a 'like' icon next to quotes, so that we could put like next to a post......that would be so good..because, some posts deserve a good thumbs up!......

*thumbs up*

I agree!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Knower

Did anyone see - the secret lives of cats on tv the other day. Aparently cats senses are 30x better than ours and they can see ultraviolet !! Another sign they see colours we cant.

Ive noticed my cat looking at something moving in my kitchen and following movement with her eyes when its just us. I can sense its my mum, can feel it.

Also was talking to my neighbours the other day. They were saying when they were standing talking about someone who had recently passed a group of cats were surrounding them staring like 'they knew what was happening and could sense something' - reminded me of this thread x
Old 06-06-2014, 09:34 PM
elisi

the night my son passed, we came home from the hospital and i lay down in my son's bed.

my cat was sitting by my head. suddenly i saw my son walking along the length of the bedroom. i also noticed my cat's eyes get big, and she turned her head, following him too.

cats are very energy sensitive.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Knower

so sorry to hear u lost ur son elisi.
How amazing u both saw ur son though XXX
Old 07-06-2014, 12:17 AM
elisi

thank you shelld24.

but just goes to prove he's still around. :)
Old 07-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Master
Hello Shell24.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelld24
Ive been told by a medium that my mum who has passed is using my cats to alert me of her presence and it will become aparent when she is here. I have noticed one of my cats purring for no reason sitting alone and staring behind me then into my eyes, while her ear is twitching. Shes been more loving than usual aswell.

Do you think cats sense or actually see my mum ???
Yes.

Do you think cats understand messages?
Yes.

Ive also heard cats are telepathic so if you send message in mind to them to hear it.
Yes.

Thoughts ???
I have experienced the same things with dogs.
The understanding of a message is not so much as a string of words, but as a knowing.
My experience tells me that telepathic messages laced with unconditional love become quickly received.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Knower

Love ur reply visitor and ur signature.
We live in amazing world eh
Xxx