Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Post Who On This Forum Claims To Be A Telepath

I must know who you are. I’m tired of feeling like this. I’m tired of thinking like this. I need to determine my own thoughts from others. I feel like I’m God. What do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? I just want to scream but when I scream but people are going to ask what’s wrong and I don’t know what to say?!
Old 27-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Master

I don't think any of this forum would put thoughts in your head. All or most of us also believe in karma. There are methods of shielding your self from an attack. On God , to quote Wayne Dyer , you are God.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Master
Hello,

My experience has been that I can do telepathy with some people.

There are two forms of it that disturb many. They are hearing voices and thought broadcasting. You seem to be in that hearing voices category.

Have you considered that there are many layers of conscious within youself. There is indeed a number of divine aspects of your self as well as any number of darker or more ignorant aspects of yourself.

When you say Your own thoughts, Do you want to exclude the subconscious and divine aspects of your self?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Master
You need to learn to shield.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Master
The conventional wisdom is to live in fear and shield your self from the unknown. I would like to encourage better ways than that.

What is very interesting to me is that the OP says "I feel like I'm God.". He is a piece of God and is confused because of that. Based on how humanity has been conditioned to think of them self, it is easy to appreciate that he does not know what is going on.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder
You do know we're all telepathic don't you! Plus there are many gadgets and certain technology that can help if you feel particularly lazy. In fact, lets try it shall we, think of something and I'll tell you what it is.

A.Wilson
Old 13-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Ascender
I think you have empath mixed up with telepath.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Ascender
To shield means to focus away and not let yourself become curious about others unless you want to pick up info.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Knower
I'm a telepathic broadcaster/psychic/empath. Telepathy is truly a b*tch, I wish I never knew how to do it. It has messed me up pretty bad, but I'm coping.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheCorito
I must know who you are. I’m tired of feeling like this. I’m tired of thinking like this. I need to determine my own thoughts from others. I feel like I’m God. What do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? I just want to scream but when I scream but people are going to ask what’s wrong and I don’t know what to say?!

I talk telepathically to random people are you looking for someone like me? I can help maybe