Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2007, 08:55 AM
OceanWaves19161

Releasing emotions

Guys, I seem to be having alot of problems with my mother lately (all childhood related). The anger and the hurt and resentment seems to be getting worse and worse and I don't know what to do about it anymore....I've tried crystal healing,therapy,thinking positively etc... it just seems to fly out of my mouth. Is this year meant to be about releasing anger and hurt etc?because I seem to be getting angry alot more...not just at her either its happening with other relationships too...I'm wondering if this is happening to others and whether theres some pattern occuring? or if its just me loosing it?.

Alana
Old 28-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Moonflower

Angel1 The emotional

Hi Alana

A very good question & one that can believe it be worked on very successfully with a Reiki Master ensure that they are what they profess to be or a natural healer.

Healing has intelligence it does not come from us but through us & does not need to be directed it goes exactly where it is needed, we are merely channels for the healing energy to flow from the ether.

The authorities here in the UK have realised it's importance & use volunteers to assist in lets say addiction centres often people who are afflicted with any kind of addiction as they generally have low self esteem, lack of self worth (I am not implying that you have any of these problems) & with great success it is a truly wonderful experience. When I carry out any healing work I will never superimpose what my client will experience it is truly astonishing but never ceases to amaze me.

I have recently been given a photograph that was taken on an old style camera of when we as a family with friends were at a barbecue & I was explaining to an old friend how I work on the Aura it captured the energy you can clearly see the healing white light coming through me to Neville .

It is well worth a visit to a Reiki master or a Natural healer but as I say take care that they are genuine. I hope this is of some help to you.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 28-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Guys, I seem to be having alot of problems with my mother lately (all childhood related). The anger and the hurt and resentment seems to be getting worse and worse and I don't know what to do about it anymore....I've tried crystal healing,therapy,thinking positively etc... it just seems to fly out of my mouth. Is this year meant to be about releasing anger and hurt etc?because I seem to be getting angry alot more...not just at her either its happening with other relationships too...I'm wondering if this is happening to others and whether theres some pattern occuring? or if its just me loosing it?.

Alana

my heart goes out to you, i will respond more fully later when i'm a bit more alert xxx
Old 28-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Pounamu

Hi Alana,

These days is "Karmic Clean-up Time"! Unresolved karma is becoming forced up to the surface to be dealt with - which is why everybody to a greater or lesser degree is finding this, especially those who have a destiny of spiritual advancement with Earth in the coming times of accelerated evolution.

Have a look at the Ascension thread elsewhere in this forum, for additional information about it. Use the "search" option above to find it if necessary.

Hope this helps - ask further if not!

Cheers,
Pounamu
Old 28-01-2007, 08:56 PM
OceanWaves19161

Thanks guys. As for the reiki I've been trying that as well primarily for releasing these emotions(boy did I hold alot back)... the lady who does it for me is pretty good. She worked primarily on my head-think this might have been her trying to open me up further ( last time it was primarily my upper back). She mentioned a little bit of fear in my sacral chamber and she got messages saying speak your truth and be nicer to yourself. Maybe this stuff is karma...infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was because it often comes out of nowhere on full moons or within 3 days of a full moon. All I can say is "the joys of karmic clean up time"! NOT!
Old 28-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account
try writing it down all of it, i find this really helps with anger please remember to destroy it immediately after. and remember your anger hurts youfar more than the person you're angry at imoxxx take care
Old 31-01-2007, 03:31 PM
GoldChord

Hi,

I've been doing something lately that I've found enormously useful called The Sedona Method. It is a strategy for releasing emotions. It's quite simple, but does take a little bit of learning (for me anyway, because I don't deal well with emotions). The basic premise is that your emotions - while powerful - are not you. Your natural state is peaceful. Emotions are piled on top to mask that core existence. Now this theory does tend to go against all prevailing psychological approaches to counselling and dealing with issues - which focus on the feeling. This approach asks you to feel, but then to release it. Sounds odd, but it does work.

There are nine emotional states you work with in this method: apathy, fear, anger, grief, lust, pride, courage, acceptance and peace. All of your emotions can be aligned with each category. I've spent alot of time in fear and grief. But these are ultimately empty (trust me on this) and can dissolve as soon as you look behind and beyond them. This is not about suppressing the emotion, but seeing it for what it is, experiencing it and letting it go. The book I'm reading is called The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin if you are interested. He has a great saying in this book that has helped me - 'you can choose to be any one of these emotions or you can be free'. Importantly, its not just about releasing the so called 'bad' emotions, but the good ones as well. I'm still working my way through it, but when I have used it, I have often experienced dramatic changes in the way I feel at any particular moment.

Might provide some insight for you.

Take care.
Old 31-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Guide

Goldchord! The Sedona Method is awesome! I'm a huge proponent of it!
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 31-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Lapis

I've never heard of the "Sedona Method" before. Only the line - "To heal you must feel and deal" which sort of sums it all up nicely.
Old 15-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Oceanwaves my heart goes out to you. I have similar issues so I understand completely. I still haven't dealt with my anger/pain and struggle with forgiveness, but hope one day it will be easier for me. I hope that you will find a way that works for you
Closed Thread