Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 16-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Master
Thumbs up I just want to "blah, blah!" over nothing....join me in my insanity!

Heya folks!

I created this thread for those who feel like blah blahing about anything just because they feel like talking, but don't necessarily need anyone to answer them. hahaha......

Sometimes we just want to talk for the sake of hearing our voice...or in this instance...our type. So go for it people's! Blah! Blah! about non-sensical stuff.....

I'll start with my nonsense rant.....

Suddenly I have nothing to say LOL...okay...okay...here we go!

I'm in a mood where I don't really care. Tomorrow is Friday. I rant about the injustice and greed of my job, but when it comes down to the clients I deal with each day of week...I really care for them. These are elderly and disabled people who mostly...and i must repeat "mostly", appreciate what I and my co-workers do for them. It makes a difference just to clean their floors and bathrooms and bring a smile to their faces. To share a cuppa over a story they want to share. To have a laugh with them. For them to feel not so isolated and so incompacitated. I DO make a difference..even if those who run the show see only the $$$ signs.

So I'm craving for a good old-fashioned blah blah chat...those chats that lead nowhere...mean nothing...and make the world of difference. How about all of you out there?

Do you sometimes hear your seriousness and go What The...and get over yourself and laugh? Life isn't meant to be so serious. I wish I could discover that magic wand i could wave and make all things better. But, I can't...so I'm here to read your rave and rants.....
Old 16-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Master
really..in the end...it doesn't matter! It's all about YOU!! No matter what you feel, what you do, what you think...its all about you!
Old 16-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Free Bird

I have nothing really to rant about Ok, it's pouring with rain and it's my day off, but on the flip side my flowers need the rain. So......

But I will listen to your rants if you wanna chat about them.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Master
thanks freebird ....but its fine...im just blah blah lol...in the end it doesn't mean a thing! Gotta bless the rain...Bless
Old 16-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Master
Okay...so now as I hear about Smiler's sister....all the deep grief emotions flow back to me from the loss of my husband (because that is the most recent wound). I am ever so sorry for her and her family.

Life can suck at times!, but we all have to go through it. Thats whats so grand about this earthly experience...yes it hurts! yes its fun! yes its all things. We have our ups and downs. We whinge and whine and in the next instant, we are hugging another worse off then ourselves. A reminder to keep the balance.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Okay...so now as I hear about Smiler's sister....all the deep grief emotions flow back to me from the loss of my husband (because that is the most recent wound). I am ever so sorry for her and her family.

Life can suck at times!, but we all have to go through it. Thats whats so grand about this earthly experience...yes it hurts! yes its fun! yes its all things. We have our ups and downs. We whinge and whine and in the next instant, we are hugging another worse off then ourselves. A reminder to keep the balance.

Good on ya NS. I'm just going along with all of that.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Free Bird

Sorry to hear about the loss of your husband NS.

Hugs for all :)
Old 17-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
Thanks both of you. Do either of you have any 'blah blah'? :0]
Old 17-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Thanks both of you. Do either of you have any 'blah blah'? :0]

Wherever there's some insanity you'll find me there.
Old 17-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Master
haha..touche Gem