Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 02-04-2014, 12:43 AM
DanaFor

New Here! Seeking insight =)

Hi Guys!

I am so happy this forum exists because as most of us probably know, some of what we go through is not easily received in normal conversation. I am a 27 year old female and this is the first time I am allowing myself to really embrace what has been happening to me since I was 4ish. The only thing is, I really need help understanding what's going on or if anyone has had similar experiences, please share!

I have recently been introduced to who I perceive as my guide in a dream ( about a year ago) and since then, I have had experiences while awake and asleep that really are showing me that something is developing here. I am just not sure what to do with this. I have dreams of those who have passed very often showing me their "last story" and when I wake, I am having moments that involve buzzing in my left ear that coincide with lights turning on and off or just odd yet extremely detailed coincidences. To illustrate what I mean, I will share this story that happened about 2 weeks ago.

My guide had written a book during his lifetime. I acquired it and have been "listening" to myself or my guide as I am learning to trust my feelings. So, I will read a few pages if I feel like I should be reading and put it down if I don't feel this "buzz" or presence. I was out one day sitting at a cafe and there were little bells around the window. I was zoning out, staring at one of the bells, not paying attention at all, and the bell I was zoning out on, fell off the cord and on to the counter. All the sudden I felt the need to read, or got the "buzz" and when I went home and picked up the book, within 10 pages my guide was describing a dream he had where he was scared of getting caught in his "vehicle"-it was really a type of cart. There were bells around the cart and when he got scared, he started ripping them off so his "vehicle" would be quiet. Then he woke up.

Isn't that a ridiculous coincidence? Everything that has been happening has been that detailed and bizarre. But why is this happening? How do I develop this? How do I deal with these feelings as they grow to this level? Do I go seek a teacher for this?

Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:59 AM
primrose

Hello and welcome DanaFor, I hope you'll find answers on here…..
Old 02-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Guide
Hello & Welcome to SF! :)