Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Need some advice with a 9cards lenormand slread

Hey, I am new to this forum and also new to Lenormand and would like to have some advice how to interpret the cards for a love interest. We spend one night together, completely unexpected... However, he asked another friend for her phone number. She actually said she is not interested but I feel unsure about him so I asked what I should know about this guy.

The cards were in the following order:

And the cards:
30, 35, 11
31, 18, 32
14, 10, 33

I would say card number 18 represents him and number 30 our night together, whips (no 11) would represents our talk after that and sun and moon I would see positive. However, whips sometimes show an argument but we didn't have one. I am confused about the fox and the scythe. Will there be some intrigue going on and in the end it will end? However, the key is a positive card but the scythe points towards the key.

I would say there will be some kind of dishonesty and we will stop talking to each other.

How would you see the cards! It would be nice to have some comments!
Old 13-01-2019, 09:55 PM
Master
way too many cards, and please put in the effort to tell us which cards, not just numbers.
Also, without cards, if a guy asks another girl's phone number, why do you assume he's interested in you? He's interested in the other girl, otherwise he would have asked your number or no number at all. YOu don't need cards for that.
And why bother over a guy you spent an evening with? Cut your losses and move on to someone who is interested in you.
All the best.