Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Master
Yes/No Spread

I've just found a different yes/no spread I'd like to try out, if anyone's game.

It must be a question that you can expect an answer from in the next week, two weeks, month or thereabouts. Not "does such and such love me" type of questions, and not something you already know "do I drive a purple and green batman mobile" type of questions.

The type of questions I'm after are questions along the lines of "will I move in the next month", "will I be accepted for the job I've applied for", "will such and such visit next weekend" ... those type of questions.

So if you're game, hit me up.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Pandora,

Ill PM you. It's health related
Old 06-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
Ok. This is job related. Does the food industry suit me?
Old 06-01-2019, 06:19 PM
Master
Hi

I would like to know if I will get the opportunity to date someone in the next 3-6months.

:)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 06-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Master
I can't answer this question because it's too vague. I need a question that has a definite yes or no answer for the next month or so, so that it can then be verified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
Ok. This is job related. Does the food industry suit me?
Old 06-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I can't answer this question because it's too vague. I need a question that has a definite yes or no answer for the next month or so, so that it can then be verified.

Sorry, misunderstood. I didn't know you meant an outer time limit, thought yiu needed specific time. Forget it then, thx.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 06-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Master
I've changed your question slightly to read will you date someone in the next month, to make the question more definite and in a shorter time span so I can get feedback in a month, as opposed to 3 months (which you'll probably forget about by then).

I drew Justice reversed, 9 of Swords reversed, 10 of Wands, Ace of Wands reversed and The Moon reversed.

This is a no. You've felt that life has dealt you a bad hand and have been trying to overcome some issues and challenges to put you in a better position to be open to a relationship. Unfortunately, you won't go on any dates just yet, until more work is done to overcome existing fears, doubts and other issues which stem from the past.

Let me know how it goes :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Hi

I would like to know if I will get the opportunity to date someone in the next 3-6months.

:)
Old 06-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Master
I think you read and answered to a post for someone else. I've already answered your question. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Sorry, misunderstood. I didn't know you meant an outer time limit, thought yiu needed specific time. Forget it then, thx.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Knower

Hi Pandora, is it appropriate "Will Mr Y contact me within January 2019?" I promise to give prompt feedback right at the end of the month
Old 08-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Master
Hi Rachella,

No probs. Thanks for the feedback promise :)

In answer to your question, I drew Page of Wands reversed, 8 of Swords, 2 of Cups reversed, 3 of Swords reversed and The Devil reversed.

It looks like a no to me. There seems to be some past issues, heartache or disappointment that need to be addressed, either your end or Mr Y's end that's causing a distinct blockage. Although there will be improvement in the future, I don't think there will be any contact by the end of this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Hi Pandora, is it appropriate "Will Mr Y contact me within January 2019?" I promise to give prompt feedback right at the end of the month