Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-10-2018, 05:12 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Nice question...nope the devil isn't so bad. It could be a representation of our inner most selves...as we all have a not so light and easy side...and understanding that could.lead.to liberation, freedom from our own vices. Ultimately it is always us seeking our ownselves..it's easy to say someone else is bad. Or something outside of ourselves is bad...we secretly always know th conflcit within us even if we are afraid to admit ... It takes strength to admit ones own follies and bring tremendius transformation through it...sign of strength and power also...its good that it's a major arcana card....it's not so much the outside or the external..but the internal and reflection of our inner good or bad...or however we wish to see it...

The devil is an opportunity to see what one can overcome and where one stands. Not bad at all...

You are truly positive and optimistic, angelic! *LOL* :-)
Old 09-10-2018, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
You are truly positive and optimistic, angelic! *LOL* :-)

Haha well thank you.🙂
Nice to see you again..hope you are well.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Excuse me for laughing. It was wrong of me.

It was also wrong to accuse anyone of being the devil.

I'm sorry...
Old 09-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Excuse me for laughing. It was wrong of me.

It was also wrong to accuse anyone of being the devil.

I'm sorry...
@ minxoto your words are so intricate ...only you can speak them and understand yourself... no need to explain...m sure you don't care to like the rest of us �
I wish I could speak in poetic language lol...let others decide the hidden tone behind my words when I speak to myself and indirectly address anyone or anything. It will all be so interesting when I speak...I will be wise and on demand. Because no one will quite know what language I am speaking so I must know something no one else does. �� and I must not share..shhhh ��
Old 09-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Master
I always see the Devil as some trap to look out for.
in places where others do not.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Badcopyinc

If I believed the devil was a person I’d say no. I’d say he is responsible for more growth than the creator.

But I don’t believe the devil is a person. It’s a place, a situation, a state of mind, a experience, a memory, a worry about the future the devil is anything that takes you away from the now. The devil is of your own creation something only you can recognize and grow past by yourself.

No matter how you skin it bad and good are the same. Part of the same wavelength. Same as god and the devil. Jesus said god is in everything and everyone. So that means god is in the devil as well. Also who created the devil?
There’s a reason for him being created and a reason for him still “existing”

All bad things lead to good
And all good things lead to bad.

Much like the ying yang symbol. It’s all one symbol.
There’s the dark and the light and a little of each in both. But all still one symbol.
The point of the symbol is to show that both are required. It’s when people try and fight the dark that they experience more darkness.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:40 AM
Pathfinder

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
to me personally it has always been more about passion and sexual attraction.

Same with me. I've never minded getting The Devil card. I've always kind of liked it, to be honest. You do you!
Old 10-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Ohh I didn't notice the first post...I think with king of cups ...a matter of emotions than discernment or intellect...with emotions there is no logic or direction..uncertaintty and it just flows...queen of swords feels like the fighter the one who tries and knows..One who attempts or seek some manner of direction...The devil in the spread does not allow for that direction yet...it can be addictive attachment with the king of cups..I feel it is bound by passion and attachment and there is a certain realm of understanding you will be subject to for a while before you proceed. I feel an addictive attachment to emotions...and easily giving into emotions...not so much into reason.

Queen of swords is directing this with more logic and maturity and is aware..but there is attachment and not so much focus on consequences in this dynamic.

Thanks so much Angelic Star. The dynamic you have described is in fact what I've been trying to overcome for a long time now. That addictive attachment to emotions that is binding and blinding. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for taking time to put this down for me
Old 10-10-2018, 07:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
If I believed the devil was a person I’d say no. I’d say he is responsible for more growth than the creator.

But I don’t believe the devil is a person. It’s a place, a situation, a state of mind, a experience, a memory, a worry about the future the devil is anything that takes you away from the now. The devil is of your own creation something only you can recognize and grow past by yourself.

No matter how you skin it bad and good are the same. Part of the same wavelength. Same as god and the devil. Jesus said god is in everything and everyone. So that means god is in the devil as well. Also who created the devil?
There’s a reason for him being created and a reason for him still “existing”

All bad things lead to good
And all good things lead to bad.

Much like the ying yang symbol. It’s all one symbol.
There’s the dark and the light and a little of each in both. But all still one symbol.
The point of the symbol is to show that both are required. It’s when people try and fight the dark that they experience more darkness.

Absolutely. This makes me think of that story where a man wins the lottery, which is a "good" thing, but then from the overwhelming emotion gets a heart attack, which is "bad", but then since he is staying at the hospital avoids to be trapped in a fire in his own place... Or so it goes, I think.
If it wasn't for the bad we wouldn't know the good, and vice versa.
But, allow me, when we're stuck and don't see a way out, we always reason in terms of duality. It takes a while before you see the bigger picture.
Thanks a lot
Old 10-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Same with me. I've never minded getting The Devil card. I've always kind of liked it, to be honest. You do you!

LOL!!! Whenever ask about a romantic interest's intentions towards me, I'd rather get the Devil than the Temperance