Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2012, 05:56 AM
mikkimanyhawks

Question Native American in past life?? please respond quickly

i'm new here, so i'm sorry if i make any mistakes or something. i can't believe i haven't posted on a forum like this before, i just can't deal with this anymore. i believe i was Native American in a past life, and it's been a huge part of my life for about 3-4 years now (i'm 17). i actually am part Cherokee by blood, but i've always thought i was Lakota in one or more of my past lives, and a psychic i went to said that she picked up on that before i even said anything about it. for most of those years i've been thinking of myself as Indian, and i've been constantly worried that because i'm only 1/16 Cherokee and not technically Lakota that i'm not really Indian. which really hurts me, because it's probably the most prominent part of my identity. i know you can't tell me who i am, but i really need to hear someone's opinion on this. i'm very scared i will never be considered an Indian person, that i might never be a part of any community, and (don't know what you'll think of this) that i will never find someone who is my soul mate, who i always think of as being an Indian man. i want these things more than anything in my life. i know i'm being dramatic, but i hope people here will believe me. i'm also transgender, i guess, i think of myself as a pretty fluid person when it comes to gender, but i am more of a masculine person (i am technically female). i don't mind if people call me 'she', but i'm very uncomfortable with the idea of being a 'woman' for some reason, and i do NOT like the idea of being considered female in a romantic/sexual relationship. i know i am weird :) and i kind of consider myself Two-Spirit. i've also had MANY interesting experiences with Red-Tailed Hawks and Turkey Vultures, and from what i have read about their symbolism they seem to fit perfectly with what's important to me and the way my life is, and the way i would like it to be... :) i will elaborate on this later if anyone is curious. also i don't have any specific memories from any of my past lives, except there is a man who's face i've pictured ever since i was about 8 who is Indian (i call him Yelloh, because in a book i read there was a character named that, and i pictured the character as him very clearly). i definitely have a feeling about what he's like as a person, too. but many things to do with American Indians in general make me react very strongly. i feel longing that's actually painful a lot of the time, especially when i see Indian PEOPLE, especially Lakota men. that's why i am so worried that i am not Indian in THIS life, because it is definitely like a need. i think might want to be pretty much the same person i was in one of my past lives, which would make sense because i am crazy stubborn :)

i'm sorry if this is confusing, i'm just freaking out right now because i've reached the point where i need real help with this, and i'm taking it out on other people that they can't help me, and i'm sick of it. i keep thinking 'i know who i really am in my heart, so i should just accept it and hope other people do the same'. and i do truly believe it. but i keep getting scared about what people will think, especially Indian people...and it is a vicious cycle. i know it's time to break it, it can't go on much longer.

i will be more coherent in my next post i promise. ;) i respond better to specific questions!! lol

Last edited by mikkimanyhawks : 29-08-2012 at 08:50 AM.