Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool101
What would you class a stronger then average being because the only being ive know what was stronger then me in the astral was a astral vampire that i didnt face 1-1 it was like stalking and trying to intimadate me outside the building i was in it was also quite foggy outside it was looking through the window trying to low me outside anyway i was anoying then i went outside it dissaperred then it tapped my shoulder and it grabbed me by the neck and slammed my body against the wall then i started fighting back and i remember i only just won the fight and then my human body felt quite weak and i felt really tired for like a few days
As I mentioned before usually the stronger ones are the ones that appeared to be higher-ranking in their dimension or they were dark witches, sorcerers, magicians, vampires, succubi & incubi, or what is referred to in those dimensions as a "demon." What we call a "demon" in our dimension and what they call a "demon" in their dimensions do not appear to be exactly the same thing. It appears like we classify a lot more beings "demons" than they do in their realms, only once or twice have I heard someone call a being a "demon" in their realm. But usually it's those who are invested into the dark magical arts or energetic vampirism that are the strongest, or the higher-ranking beings that we consider E.T.s. Obviously I can't give anymore specific information because it's not often that I get actual names, information, details, and so forth out of these beings. They are usually very quiet about that type of stuff but through Triporting and pretending to be the body I am in I have been able to acquire a bit of information that I probably should not have, of course I don't consider it absolute truth because it could just be clever maneuvering by them in an attempt to make me believe it is the truth. Your description of the vampire is pretty accurate to what I've found of specialized dark-beings. They are often around and invisible and they wait until the right time to jump onto us and attack us, then they will usually drag you away against your will to some safe spot where they can do whatever it is they intend to do to you. I have found that staying indoors during the dark hours in the astral is much safer as that's usually when these types of things occur in most cases, although they can occur in the daylight depending on where you are and so forth.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:38 AM
cool101

So basicly staying where i feel safe is the better option in terms of if im ever attacked or if i have a low frequency for any reason
Old 16-02-2015, 11:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
So basicly staying where i feel safe is the better option in terms of if im ever attacked or if i have a low frequency for any reason
learn to manipulate the realm, you could make a safe haven just for you
Old 16-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
The choice is up to you. I can say staying only where you feel safe might limit what you experience, similar to how staying inside of your house all the time limits what you experience in the physical world. And of course even staying inside there is never any guarantee of immediate safety, but generally speaking I have found that staying indoors during the dark hours in the other dimensions that exist on Earth is typically safer than venturing outside. To each their own though. I have had some amazing experiences in these dimensions while it was dark outdoors, and I have had equally amazing ones indoors while it was light. But speaking from personal experience the bullies in these dimensions tend to come out and search for victims more often in the darker hours than they do the light. And they are less likely to come and pick on you indoors than they are outdoors, similar to how it is in our dimension. But as I have mentioned it can vary, you could find yourself in a projection in the house of a vampire and so forth. In which case leaving and trying to find somewhere else to be at that moment might be a better idea than staying indoors.
Old 16-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Master
makes astral projecting sound like a scary thing that one should not do. Even if one's intent is to meet with 1 of one's guides.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe that the deeper experience of going back into 5th dimen-
sional consciousness, or 5th dimensionality, is experi-
enced at the level of consciousness
known as Delta consciousness. Scientists largely
believe that nothing is occurring at that deep state of
sleep and that there is no activity of the mind, but this
is exactly what is happening during Delta
sleep when the mind consciousness
exceeds the lower strata of experience that is in connection to the
body somewhat.
At this deep state is when the mind-consciousness truly
reconnects with its spiritual group soul, where it has
experiences of being reunited with the soul family,
where education and instruction occur, where work is
done that is the soul' s work. But because this is at
such a deep level very few remember these experi-
ences.
Therefore I may agree somewhat
that there are two levels of dreaming and only at first, lower level we may say projecting. Consciousness can move between two levels of
consciousness when it is outside of the body.
Many may remember the lower strata dreams for
they are closer to the surface, especially upon awaken-
ing and these are those that most consider as one's
dreams. It is harder to remember the experiences that
the mind-consciousness has in the Delta state of consciousness
when it is back in its 5th dimensional form partaking in
the 5th dimensional activities that it is party to and part
of. These would be the two layers or levels of dream-
ing and my conclusion is that at lower level one may project, but only to lower-vibrational realms with reptilians and co. To higher realms we only may go in the deep deep dream or fourth-fifth samadhi in meditation.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Master
Interesting. Though that is only for very high evolved souls it would seem.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Ascender
Hey cool101 ring me on skype sometime and explain to me about these aliens and reptilians, it sounds really interesting.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account

From my truth, one third of earth population are undeveloped
souls, I mean that they only can reach lower level of dream in
lower astral, they can not reach higher level of dream. Others can in theirs deep dream states ,when the mind-consciousness truly
experiences of being reunited with the soul family.
Also in deep meditation experiences.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
From my truth, one third of earth population are undeveloped
souls, I mean that they only can reach lower level of dream in
lower astral, they can not reach higher level of dream. Others can in theirs deep dream states ,when the mind-consciousness truly
experiences of being reunited with the soul family.
Also in deep meditation experiences.
How do you find your spiritual group and what is it? I have heard allot about it but never researched it.