Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-12-2012, 09:41 AM
peacegarden

I think I'll get there in time. The fear isn't particularly bad, just at certain times at night I feel it, other times I don't feel it at all.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Master

I slightly believe with the assertion that evil does not exist but I am working through my doubts. I've started reading Seth Says and he remarks that our dreams are often an extension of our fears (ie our egos). And therefore you experience an extension of your subconscious or even a conscious. (I hope I have understood correctly, I have just started studying).

That said, I am subtly aware that there are experiences and events that we observe or have - that are more complex. I was hit the other night as I was dozing happily off to sleep by a side-swipe energy from someone who hated / hates me. Talking through with my healer, she adviced that the position of the moon brought up shadow-energy and that is what I experienced. Now, whether that was because his energy approached me or whether my horror of it manifested it, I don't know.

But I do believe in shadow energy, our shadow selves where we have a "dark" side, a less nice side, the side of ourselves that our egos are designed to control but actually need healing and so should be treated with love, understanding and compassion - not tried to control as actually that gives them power.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Master
You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say there are 40,000 planets. I said I was told there are 40,000 planets that support intelligent. For a planet to be able to support the types of life we currently know of is extremely rare. I don't have "a feeling" that life exists on 40,000 planets. I was directly told this while fully lucid and conscious and stored it into my memory. After the projection I googled life on 40,000 planets and a well-known astrophysicist proclaimed that he is pretty sure roughly 40,000 planets in our galaxy have intelligent life on them. The number was actually in the 38 thousands, but roughly 40,000. He used an equation to come to that number there is a mathematical equation that you can use to figure out the percentage of planets that can support life and/or intelligent life. What are the chances of me being told that number, never hearing it before, and then a well-known astrophysicist is proclaiming that's exactly how many planets in our galaxy support intelligent life. The chances of someone telling me that exact number are astronomical. If you google life on 10,000 planets, or 20,000, or 30,000, or 50,000 or further nothing comes up. But if you google 40,000 pages full of articles based off of what this scientist says come up.

We have no choice but to agree to disagree because it's impossible to convince someone who has experienced something that it doesn't exist. I find it so comical how so many "new-agers" are so quick to deny the existance of "Demons" or "dark or negative entities." But then a day or two later they are talking about having open communication with Angels and Guides. If Demons do not exist then neither do Angels because it's clearly documented that Demons are Angels, fallen ones. It would be unfair to lie to new projecters and tell them that they are only going to run into Guides, Angels, rainbows, sunshine and unicorns. Because that is rarely if ever the case. Just because you haven't encountered something doesn't mean it does not exist. You have never encountered a giant New Guinea walking bug I am sure but it definitely exists, there is little difference in my opinion.

If everything is a mental construct there is no way a mental construct of mine could of been able to tell me intelligent life exists on 40,000 planets. I never heard that figure before that projection. The chances of an actual certified astrophysicist coming to that number and me being told it in a projection are practically infinite. I could of been told any number but I was told 40,000 and that is pretty much the only number I can have any search results on google with an actual numerical prediction with the total planets that can support intelligent life. I actually saw what I was told was wildlife from another planet. I even talked to some people who clearly looked to be from another planet as well, I am not sure about that though because I have no way of knowing. What I do know is the one had dark blue skin, kind of like the ancient Indian Gods and Goddesses. But the darker variation.

Last edited by Astral Explorer : 02-12-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:02 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
It would be unfair to lie to new projecters and tell them that they are only going to run into Guides, Angels, rainbows, sunshine and unicorns.

Lol. . . . .
Old 02-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator
In many ways I agree with a lot of what you are saying, and the intent you are putting across. It is very important that we do realize we create from the subconscious, a lot of what we experience (or attract to us, from our subconscious fears and desires) -on planes which are highly desire-and-thought sensitive.
That's why, if in a disturbed or fearful state of mind one shouldn't go out astrally.

But I can't quite agree with the idea that evil doesn't exist as an objective reality. For the purposes of projection it's wise that we attune ourselves to extremely positive mind-sets and thoughts, because that will become our reality....but if evil does't exist -how can it be that Hitler's gang existed? And did the things they did? Other examples spring to mind but I won't write them.

This is a very interesting thread.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:07 PM
peacegarden

As far as anything exists, evil exists. You could say nothing really exists, and then you can say evil doesn't really exist. But others have said, if Angels exist, and hitler existed, then so too does demons etc. Just the way I see it.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Master

I also know that I have been capable of evil - I killed someone in a former life and surely that is "evil". Whilst I forgive myself for my past and have paid a price for what I did, I actually believe that to know the light is to know the darkness. Many, if not all, lightworkers, have had "evil" former lives, knowing the darkness makes them able to conquer it.

I've also worked with egos htat manifest themselves as guides - or guides that were of a very low vibration. And that's in this life. It has caused me no end of difficulty but I'm coming through and I think it has been a necessary path for me. But the lies, manipulation in the "channelling" that came through were very dark and unhelpful and almost wholly destrutive.

I think tho the terms "evil" "darkness" may be uncomfortable to many people and i wonder if it is a rejection of such words or whether it is a rejection of the whole concept?
Old 02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
peacegarden

I just got a really good idea from the book I'm reading.

My fear comes largely from the darkness, and spirits that may be lurking within. But I could sleep with the light on, and wear a sleep mask. That way, my physicals eyes won't see the light, but if i come out of my body, then the room will be bright. Sound like it will work?
Old 02-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Master
Peacegarden I always keep my light on because of what I have been dealing with. Just to let you know I have had projections in the dark where my room appears light, and projections in the light where my room appears dark. It's quite variable. Projecting with the lights on won't hurt you but you will definitely sometimes end up in a dark room or dark place regardless of the lights being on. That is speaking purely from experience, it actually just happened to me 2 nights ago.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:27 PM
peacegarden

Yeah I understand that, but when I first start coming out of my body, it will most likely be in the real time zone, in my room won't it? Therefore I should be able to get used to things that way. And anyway, if I do see dark things then at least the light will already be on when I wake up, hehe.

How does it help you to have the light on then?