Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Sangress

Thanks for the replies.

I understand your points of view. As an energy vampire myself, I have something of a broader/altered understanding of vampires simply because of who I am.

In my experience different Vamps need and consume energy for more reasons than you have specified. The entire vampiric existence is extreemly complicated, I know that many would fit your descriptions, but there are a lot more who are way outside that particular box.
Old 22-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Guide
earthatic,

It is certain that you have an opinion about this issue. I am simply stating mine. I don't believe that every energy vampire is evil or works for evil. I believe from my own experiences with one, that they have a choice. Some choose to live in a selfless way. While it may be against their natural instinct it is possible. I realize that it is uncommon and most people have a preconceived idea about energy vampires. If you have never had an experience with one that chooses to live an honorable life I don't think you can understand the position they take.

I do realize what it can cost to be a host to an energy vampire, and I understand the traps that a person can be caught up in. I have never been a host but if my friend were to ask me for energy I would offer it willingly. I have been attacked by an energy vampire bent on attaching himself to me. I am rid of him and the way I got rid of him was with the help of my friend who happens to be an energy vampire. Don't mistake that it was her in disguise, I do know what her vibrations feel like.

I guess the bottom line is, for me at least, that I choose to believe that we all can choose to be good or evil. I have met some physics that are not energy vampires that have been much more harmful to me than an energy vampire. No matter what our relationship to the Source is, it is a choice to become a leech or not. For some it is a hard choice when they have no other source of energy than to get it from willing donors, who in exchange get a healing or some other benefit. I think many would exchange a little energy for something of value, like health or some other gift. It is all in how you feel about it. A person could make a case and say that any medium or any physic for that matter that sells their gift for money or something else is doing the same thing an energy vampire is doing just in a different way.

This discussion could go on for days but the end result would be the same, each person will have their own opinion and each person is allowed that.

This has been an interesting thread to read, I thank all who have contributed.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Master

I choose to agree with Sangress and SpiritCarrier in this. An energy vampire is, as far as I see it, just a person given an unusual set of abilities, needs and drawbacks. Not a good or bad being any more than the rest of us. It is their choices that decide the goodness or badness, and what different does that make them from anyone else? I'll give an energy vampire some of my surplus without blinking if I like that person, just as if I will give anyone else I like some coffee from my pot, and trust the vamp not to take too much just like I'll trust anyone else not to hog all the coffee.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Experiencer

These beings in the lower astral realm can no longer take embodiment on Earth, and they cannot receive the Universal energy. They have to steal energy from others. But they cannot do so without your consent. There is a decision there, maybe from early childhood, to let these forces in.

The reason why they cannot receive the universal energy is that the frequency is way too high, so they must misqualify it by lowering its frequency. Emotions like fear, anger, hate, despair all have that frequency level that suits these beings. And people on Earth who seem stuck in these emotions, probably have some of these dark spirits in their energy field, and it becomes a matter of survival (for the vampire beings), to keep them stuck.

Jesus has been mentioned here, and I would recommend Kim Michael's site:
http://www.askrealjesus.com/askrealj...earofevil.html

This link is also very interesting:
http://www.askrealjesus.com/goldenag...jewsarabs.html
Old 22-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Guide
PerryJ,

Thank you so much for your link. Jesus upmost message was one of love, understanding and forgiveness and it is refreshing to see that someone such as yourself seems to still believe in those things.

I am a bit confused by your statements however. Are you saying that an energy vampire is a demon? After the flood in Noah's day God fixed it so that demons could never again take an embodied form, is this what you refer to? If so, I don't see how calling someone a demon is an enlightened statement, one that Jesus would have condoned.

I don't mean my post to be confrontational but I am mystified and would like to understand. Thank you in advance for your time.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
PerryJ,

Thank you so much for your link. Jesus upmost message was one of love, understanding and forgiveness and it is refreshing to see that someone such as yourself seems to still believe in those things.

I am a bit confused by your statements however. Are you saying that an energy vampire is a demon? After the flood in Noah's day God fixed it so that demons could never again take an embodied form, is this what you refer to? If so, I don't see how calling someone a demon is an enlightened statement, one that Jesus would have condoned.

I don't mean my post to be confrontational but I am mystified and would like to understand. Thank you in advance for your time.

Thank you.
Demons? I don't know. Simply spirits, discarnate souls, who can no longer recieve the spiritual light.
Then, there are energy thiefs in embodiment, too!
This is also from Kim, recommend it also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdRT...el_video_title
Old 22-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Guide
I am even more confused than before:

In your first post you say:
Quote:
They have to steal energy from others. But they cannot do so without your consent.

How does one steal from someone who gives their consent.

Then you say:
Quote:
These beings in the lower astral realm can no longer take embodiment on Earth, and they cannot receive the Universal energy.

But now you say:
Quote:
Simply spirits, discarnate souls, who can no longer recieve the spiritual light.
Then, there are energy thiefs in embodiment, too!

So since this thread is about energy vampirism I thought your comments related to that, not to some disembodied souls.

Could you please elaborate and clarify things for me, and not to be disrespectful but I really don't want to leave spiritualforums to another website for the information. If these are your belief please help me to understand them in the context of our discussion.
Old 22-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Sangress

Quote:
These beings in the lower astral realm can no longer take embodiment on Earth, and they cannot receive the Universal energy. They have to steal energy from others. But they cannot do so without your consent. There is a decision there, maybe from early childhood, to let these forces in.

Hmm interesting viewpoint. I was under the impression that discarnate AND incarnates could be vampiric and that stealing is done without a persons conscious or unconscious consent.

I'm afraid you might need to go to the effort of clarifying things a little so that I can follow the gist of what your getting at.....
Old 22-11-2011, 11:28 PM
earthatic

Sangress and SpiritCarrier,

If you could explain your knowledge and perspectives a little more, it would help me greatly. I can only use reference to what others and myself have experienced regarding the nature of parasites, demons, ect, spirits in general.
I went into depth to experiment and discover many methods on how it is done and why. What I have discovered is what I have written about.

Quote:
In my experience different Vamps need and consume energy for more reasons than you have specified.

What other reason could there be other than to power the psychic bodies?

Quote:
The entire vampiric existence is extreemly complicated

Explain to me why that is.
The beings around me seem to have the same energetic chakra function as anyone else, except certain things are distorted (crown chakra) causing energy/mental differences. A common visual I've seen among them is these dark thread-like/tendril things that come out of them. I've also seen black specks in their aura. Their personalities vary.

SpiritCarrier, you're definitely right about identifying based on how they feel and not by how they appear. Unfortunately I feel that isn't totally foolproof as psychic manipulation is almost limitless.

Quote:
I don't believe that every energy vampire is evil or works for evil.

I don't believe all of them consciously do it knowing it is wrong, I am not making that conclusion. It is an instinct to many, and even necessary in certain ways. Whether they knowingly choose it or not, it is wrong, and causes nothing but trouble for the victims when nothing is offered in return.
Based on my understanding, Vampirism is not natural, so it shouldn't be supported.

A contributing factor as to why I see this in such a negative way is because Spiritual Satanism promotes predatory spiritualism, while the different sects of Satanism in general encourage selfish behavior. I am not calling anyone who is selfish a Satanist, before you flame me, because it would have to include the worship, all that other stuff. I have no resentment for anyone who chooses such things because I do understand it. Just something to think about if you are religious.

In my opinion, self-centered beings should be divided from selfless people.

Quote:
This discussion could go on for days but the end result would be the same, each person will have their own opinion and each person is allowed that.

Yes, this was mainly a thread about what I have discovered. I am trying to objective (although I stated many opinions in this post), and just so you know, labeling something as "evil" is not actually subjective as it has a clearly defined meaning. What is desired, morally correct, instinct or learned, ect...That depends on the individual.
Old 22-11-2011, 11:32 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I choose to agree with Sangress and SpiritCarrier in this. An energy vampire is, as far as I see it, just a person given an unusual set of abilities, needs and drawbacks. Not a good or bad being any more than the rest of us. It is their choices that decide the goodness or badness, and what different does that make them from anyone else? I'll give an energy vampire some of my surplus without blinking if I like that person, just as if I will give anyone else I like some coffee from my pot, and trust the vamp not to take too much just like I'll trust anyone else not to hog all the coffee.

Everyone has psychic abilities. I could steal energy from a being if I want to and could be called a vampire. It's not like ethnicity where the person cannot change the way they are, it's more of an act and behavior in my opinion