Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-12-2017, 05:16 AM
Knower

Parallel lives

Is this the same as past/future lives? Can a parallel life exist on earth at the same time as you?
Old 10-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Master
yes i thng so it tims im trat trat trappt in ths few ppasssssssssss 1s evn my nxt rths livs it tims thy seam be all stuk gethr thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Master
I really believe we are multiple places at the same time. It was a sensation that presented itself to me only days ago, after another one of my weird time jumps. I believe they are some kind of glitch from jumping - only we don't leave one time line to go to another we remain, but sometimes maybe the 'main concience' responsible for a time line is replaces or merged with another and that causes a tiny bit of friction and adjustment.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 11-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Suspended
We exist in multiple places at once, in other lives and other dimensions and realities, it's not so linear as well. We are multidimensional, what i mean by that to explain it is if you can imagine a soccer ball with all those shapes on it being a life of yours that make up the whole you (the whole soccer ball) and yes in the bigger picture everything is you as well, im talking about the multidimensional self here though.

When it comes to timelines i see it a bit like this (the chart i made bellow) from a position of infinite possibility we move into another and another, i also feel like its a bit like a GPS in a car though, you can go down any road you want, take any scenic tour you like but eventually your going to end up where you need to be, other aspects of the multidimensional self can assist us through this even if we don't always realise it, or it just works out happening that way anyway. I realise the first chart i made is not complete it only shows half the picture i wanted to get across so i quickly made another one showing what the first one continues into, it goes on. This is how i see it at the moment. (could have drawn second chart better,rushed it though, just showing the idea)

Old 11-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
Is this the same as past/future lives? Can a parallel life exist on earth at the same time as you?

I don't understand your question. Please elaborate.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I don't understand your question. Please elaborate.
What she means i think is... if today someone asked you to come visit them but you decided to do something else instead, is there another you in a timeline somewhere that went to visit them, did that event/possibility happen though you didn't experience it. Like those choose your own adventure books where the whole story is there but you don't get to read all of it based on your decisions in the book... i don't know about this question but it reminds me of a movie i saw called Free Birds, its about a Turkey who travels back in time to change thanks giving and get turkeys off the menu, there is a seen in the movie where he meets other selves of himself from the same life time from different time periods of that life, he also meets a God like deity called The Great Turkey who he later realises was himself... or i think it was one of his turkey friends who met The Great Turkey which turned out to be him.

Or she means can you have more then one incarnation going on, on the planet at the same time.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Knower

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows

Or she means can you have more then one incarnation going on, on the planet at the same time.

Yep, that's exactly what I was asking.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I don't know, im not sure about that, some of the twin flame people believe that, that is the case though with them an there partners but...
Old 14-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
This depends on if you identify as your ego aka SaphireBlue born when/where/life story... etc. What i call little i.

Or do you identify with your soul frequency big I, which may or may not be incarnated in parallel lives depending on big I's needs/plans/freedom to decide unguided.

I know i am one of three little i(s) of my soul frequency big I currently incarnated. It happens.
Sometimes there are three of us, other times only two. We don't incarnate as just one life.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

Ya know, sometimes I have wondered the same thing. I think quantum physicists have basically proven such a phenomenon though. They have witnessed a particle "popping in and out" of existence (as we know it), for lack of better terminology. Basically, we think atoms exist between dimensions, active apart from the factor of time.

Remember you are energy at the core, and can manifest however you see best (i.e. Law of Attraction, eastern spiritual philosophies). I wouldn't say everyone feels like they have a parallel self, or are experiencing what a "stranger" is experiencing. Perhaps they didn't want to manifest that way. I respect that.

I also heard that, as energetic lives, we are creators and can create a manifestation (whether consciously or unconsciously). Be careful not to confuse creating a parallel manifestation with creating energy. Laws of physics say energy cannot be created nor destroyed.