Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Could this be an indication that I've had many past lives?

My entire life, I've always had friends who were older than me. My family and teachers always said it was because I was mature for my age. It's weird, I'm in a sorority and I find myself rolling my eyes at some of the immaturity I witness. The people I'm closest to are at least a few years older than me. Could this be that I've had many past lives?
Old 03-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Knower

Yes, possibly.
I've always been "wiser than my years"
& recognized as an old soul.
You can do past life regressions
or other practices to understand the
specifics of your situation.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveinLove1994
My entire life, I've always had friends who were older than me. My family and teachers always said it was because I was mature for my age. It's weird, I'm in a sorority and I find myself rolling my eyes at some of the immaturity I witness. The people I'm closest to are at least a few years older than me. Could this be that I've had many past lives?
It also might be that, because you held company with older people, you were influenced into looking at younger people with condescence.

I don't think it has anything to do with how old your soul is.

There is also a possibility that your soul is part of a soul group whose members are currently incarnated, mostly, into an older generation. Maybe your last incarnation, or another recent one, was a short life, because you picked that in order to learn a special lesson, or help one of your soul-bodies learn a special lesson.

My soulmate, incarnated as a co-worker of the opposite sex, passed on at a young age, and reincarnated as my niece. Like you, she says she likes older people. She seems more mature and wiser than her age, and some people say about her that she's an old soul.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
cud be.....................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Sure, but we've all had manymanymanymanymany past lives.
I see it as what you see as boring or silly and 'beyond' are not things you need to deal with...
yours' may be something greater, like to gain the confidence and clarity to lead a Nation, perhaps...not
how to 'deal with your mother-in-law' or conquer lust...see what I mean?
You may have had a deep desire to cure all cancers...

Finding out why you had to come back here will be a fun thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Knower

You have many lives or your higher self which in truth you are one but all lives are happening now since time does not exist beyond the physical,
Old 14-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Past life memories rarely occur in us. I'm sure that almost all of us have had instances which we think our dreams. But who knows if they are some memories from the previous lives.
Old 14-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Master
me 2 feals lk iv had o mush passs lifs iv had
1 i feal lk i deid on tittic i did i feal lk i wz irsh womn cald margrt i do
evn ths 1 i wz brn on 1125 died on 1139 i do i no iv mor bt i feal lk thes 2 wz opnd up for me thy wear

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔