Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
Planning a new Crystal Grid (long post) One I had in mind, another came in my dream

This is a long post, so you can just skip it if you want. I'm just putting it out, don't judge me please

**INTRO**

I think is time I put most of my crystals to rest and use them on meditations or when I need particular ones. BUT, it is also time for me, to do this grid. I'm in a moment of my life where I need to regain my will, vitality, creativity, ambition, have an abundance mindset, be joyful and love myself as I used to.

**FIRST GRID**

After researching and what not, I found Citrine to be something that would match my needs. Might go with a citrine cluster or.. I'll see.

Carnelian is something I was supposed to get years ago, but I didn't. Upon reading about it, I can't believe it.. I really need this. Plus, I also think I may have sacral chakra imbalances... and that also means it might not be the only one.

Ruby is something that I knew since I was a child. Obviously not the metaphysical aspects of it. Now that I look into it, it really attracts me, it is expensive, so don't imagine I will get the ruby you think of, but more like a raw piece.

Now, before I read upon Citrine, I had in my mind to get an Amethyst cluster. I already have a small Amethyst 2 point wand. But now, I don't know about the grid... if I should use Amethyst in the grid or just keep the wand every now and then.

++I would put the Citrine cluster/or citrine 1 point in the middle, then surrounded by Carnelian small spheres or carnelian small stones. Now the ruby.. since it's expensive, will probably be just one.. so I'm not sure. But citrine/carnelian/ruby is something that sounds like a formula for a grid for what I need to regain, including my vitality, ambition, passion for work, financial progress coming from just progress and will etc., But should I add something else? I already own a large almandine garnet sphere, I already used that in the past.. but I wanted not to in this grid.. although it could fit, I feel like I shouldn't.

**DREAM'S GRID**

So few days ago I see this Moldavite pendant https://i.imgur.com/Nk9204N.jpg on some website.. since my current moldavite got broke many months ago.. I was considering the idea of a new one since quite some time. But I am not sure if I should use Moldavite now or not, as you have to be ready for what it brings in your life. That moldavite is not some high grade or expensive moldavite, but who knows what energy holds.. and its shape kinda catched my attention when I saw it first time.

Anyway,last night I had this dream: in this dream, exactly this Moldavite from the picture, was standing in the middle of a grid I was building~... I remember I was putting ~2 pieces of Blue Kyanite I also own, around it... and then there were like in a corner of this grid... a pile/couple of raw wands~ (not polished), they looked quite orange. Now, I saw plenty of pictures recently.. and for some reason, the color looked like Orange Kyanite. In the same time, my intuition says that this could be orange kyanite, but what if it was ruby or carnelian? Although I haven't seen carnelian in that raw shape.. and the ruby pictures I have seen were more dark-cherry color. They were not wands, their shape was was exactly how orange kyanite looks.

I cannot remember if there were other crystals around, could be.. but I really couldn't recall. I think it is possible. For some reason, this grid was ~inside of a bowl...strange. What I remember is that I took the Moldavite pendant which you saw in the picture above... and the 'metal' thing/the attacher of pendant,,, that is attached to it... sort of like broke, detached from the tektite, therefore being unable to wear it as a pendant.

**END**

If any of you go this far into reading all of this, I want to tell you I appreciate you for this very very very much!! I wonder if my dream was just a dream, or maybe a sign that I should build a different grid than I had in mind? Or suggestions/opinions about anything and whatever crosses your mind, feel free to let me know, I can find utility in anything :)