Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Suspended

Co-Creating Ascension with the Trees By Natalie Glasson

Experiencing the United Consciousness of the Trees

We, the Tree Consciousness, wish to encourage you to ask to connect into the Tree Consciousness, with a focus on recognising our united consciousness. You may ask a physical tree to assist you with this or connect with us energetically during meditation. As you experience the Tree Consciousness flowing over and through your being, allow yourself to experience the energy of unity and oneness that is present. You may recognise it as a strong inner force that brings you to your centre and expands your awareness of all that is around and within you.

Our Tree Consciousness may demonstrate to you the vast connection of all trees, how it supports Mother Earth and all. Our greatest wish is that our energy activates your own ability to connect with the many and diverse levels of united consciousness within your being. You are connected and as one with all beings, this creates numerous fountains of wisdom and understanding that you can draw upon.

You may come to realise your own connection with the Tree Consciousness, how we are the same, a part of the same energy and source. It is easy for you to merge with us, the Tree Consciousness, and for us to merge with you as being connected to the consciousness of humanity, your soul, soul group, the Ascended Masters, Angelic Beings and so forth.

When you expand your awareness and access the treasured energy of unity within you, everything begins to make sense; you feel centred, grounded and fulfilled. We invite you to contemplate the energy of unity that all experience as a tool to discover yourself and the Creator more fully.

Activating the Diamond Centre

At the base of a tree’s trunk and the beginning of its roots is a well of energy and source of light. This is the vitality of the Tree’s Spirit, its essence and core. When a tree allows you to access its source, you will notice it is akin to a liquid light or a vast expansive pool of energy. Its beauty is immense, and it truly demonstrates the flow of the divine Creator.

Within this source, you will discover much. There is a deep ruby red crystal which holds great power. The crystal holds the foundations of the tree and the Tree Consciousness. It acts as the stability, grounding and centering energy of the tree. Each tree holds the same crystal, each crystal is connected, and energy flows through them.

We, the Tree Consciousness, wish to invite you to support us in activating the crystal within all trees with the purpose of grounding new codes and energy from the purest vibration of our energy. This is to support the trees in their mission upon the Earth while also anchoring sacred vibrations of stability, grounding and centering into the Earth and therefore humanity.

We have been guided by the Creator to emanate stability, grounding and centering so that humanity may adopt and awaken this within themselves. Thus the spiritual vibration of all will rise, allowing more light to be anchored.

‘Tree Consciousness, I invite your energy and light to flow through my being now. I wish to access your energy of unity and become one with the Tree Consciousness.

With your permission, I ask to be made aware of the millions of deep ruby red crystals present upon the Earth within each physical tree.

May these crystals become one, which is their natural state. I now receive this crystal first into my heart chakra where I shower it with love. Then I place it in my root chakra and invite you to anchor through my being the energy and light you wish to penetrate the crystal with, in order to create the necessary activation and the emanation of stability, grounding and centering.

My purpose as I am connected to the Tree Consciousness is to nurture and nourish the qualities of the crystal. Please support and guide me as to how you wish me to be of service. ‘

When you feel the process is complete, surrender the crystal and return it to the Tree Consciousness and all trees through stating an intention. Then with a silent request, invite humanity to accept the energy of stability, grounding and centring, as well as the new energetic codes the trees are now emanating. Take a moment to breathe in the energy radiating from all trees around the world, let yourself receive.

In unity and oneness,
The Tree Consciousness
Old 30-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Lorelyen

At the base of a tree’s trunk and the beginning of its roots is a well of energy and source of light.

You see, this is the stuff that loses new-ageism its credibility. It's a factoid, not a fact. Ask yourself what the roots of a tree are for. What purpose(s) they serve and how they work. Put them on the metaphysical if you like but they'll still serve the same (metaphysical) purpose.

Confess I had to abandon the rest of the sermon thereafter. Some may accept its message but then there are people who believe the earth is flat.