Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-12-2018, 07:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
I see. Yet are you communicating with your Spirit? And what do you see a Spirit as being?
If I am communicating with my spirit, it isn't in a way that I am fully conscious of.

Certainly I get insights, creative ideas, wisdom that sometimes pops out at me seemingly from nowhere. In these cases, I avoid having to process problems consciously in order to find a solution- it seems effortless, the solution will just pop up.
I always just assumed my mind is simply working in the background processing information and spewing it out whenever it's relevant.
Perhaps some refer to those insights as coming from spirit- would that be what you refer to?
Old 07-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
As with all guidance one should heed only what appeals to your reason.....

If something doesn't ring true then don't take it on board unless-and-until things change and begin to make sense for you.

Nobody is under any obligation to accept what anybody else tells them, be it from a guide or from anyone else. Our own point-of-view is as valuable to us individually as anyone else's until we feel it may be letting us down.
I understand all of that. Ultimately it is up to each of us to choose to accept what wisdom/knowledge we'd like to impart upon ourselves.
Still, though, could we agree that there is such a thing as truth, which cannot include mutually exclusive concepts? (Say, there either is such a thing as the afterlife, or there is not. There either is such a thing as the possibility of reincarnation, or there is not. Etc)

If we agree on that, then my next question is... how do we get closer to that truth? If all we do is use our own acceptance, than it is not necessarily any closer to the truth than that truth accepted by another that contains concepts that are mutually exclusive from ours.
How then, do we validate whatever "truth" is, such that we may get closer to it than through subjective experience/choice alone, which is flawed?
Old 07-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
...That Sparrow must be loopy in the head; surely such things cannot be true?!

So... "that" Sparrow... is stalking this thread... a lovely rogue spirit guide
Old 07-12-2018, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
I understand all of that. Ultimately it is up to each of us to choose to accept what wisdom/knowledge we'd like to impart upon ourselves.
Still, though, could we agree that there is such a thing as truth, which cannot include mutually exclusive concepts? (Say, there either is such a thing as the afterlife, or there is not. There either is such a thing as the possibility of reincarnation, or there is not. Etc)

If we agree on that, then my next question is... how do we get closer to that truth? If all we do is use our own acceptance, than it is not necessarily any closer to the truth than that truth accepted by another that contains concepts that are mutually exclusive from ours.
How then, do we validate whatever "truth" is, such that we may get closer to it than through subjective experience/choice alone, which is flawed?

All this metaphysical stuff boggles the mind! I guess the bottom line is there is no one truth. For example, if someone believes in Jesus, their soul will go to him. If someone doesn't, their soul will have a different experience in the afterlife.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
If I am communicating with my spirit, it isn't in a way that I am fully conscious of.

Certainly I get insights, creative ideas, wisdom that sometimes pops out at me seemingly from nowhere. In these cases, I avoid having to process problems consciously in order to find a solution- it seems effortless, the solution will just pop up.
I always just assumed my mind is simply working in the background processing information and spewing it out whenever it's relevant.
Perhaps some refer to those insights as coming from spirit- would that be what you refer to?

While those are wonderful processes to do with imagination, and indeed involve Spirit, that is not what I am referring to. I am talking about direct, conscious contact with one’s Spirit, like a conversation.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
In any case, in her version of the afterlife, she says that spirits first give her evidence of their veridical nature, then proceed to explain how things work. According to her, they go on to explain that the creator created individual personalities, which she refers to as the spirits, and those spirits then attach to a human consciousness-

Not so. Human consciousness has not yet been created. Human conciousness requires perceptual experience and memory retention to develop self-aware consciousness. That has not been developed yet. It is the first twin cells which the spirit attaches to via the etheric strand.

Quote:
The human consciousness takes place in the limits of the physical brain and has a different personality from that of the spirit, and its own free will. Upon death, this human consciousness is brought into the spirit world by the spirit, and then gets absorbed by it after the life review, losing its free will.

This would be incorrect. Free will is not something gifted and then taken away at a whim and at the will of some separate identity.
The life review does not diminish or over-ride the human personality. The life review is a process for exploring the human journey in greater depth and clarity, that ultimate gain and wisdom may be obtained.

The life review has nothing to do with being “absorbed” into the spirit.

Quote:
While she does not explain it as such, the overall account makes it sound much like the relationship between cattle and men, where we may treat them well, prod them along their way and guide them to grow until they are butchered and fulfill their purpose in nourishing us. A bit terrifying, in my opinion.

My spirit has a somewhat parasitic nature, in that I have taken no part in choosing my life, but it has attached to me believing I could help it achieve its learning goals.

Oh dear. What an abysmal view of such sentient gift of Prime Creator.

Quote:
Those people describe the lack of a past or present, and that though time runs at a different speed on the flipside, there is still a sense of linear time, and lives are done sequentially, or there would be no learning.
SGS appears to describe a different mechanic for time in the afterlife, whereas a past and future are realities that happen simultaneously. I'm not really sure what that means, or how we could potentially verify. Could someone, including SGS perhaps, explain that in further detail so I may understand it? What of the people with direct experience from NDEs, or the ones having undergone LBL, which speak of a different way in which things work? How can I make sense of those differing opinions and discern fact from fiction?

Any help on the above is highly appreciated! Thank you!

What importance does it really have to your present physical life how you experience time within a reality you do not presently have access to? The reality of it shall be revealed to you when you arrive at that chapter of your journey.

Time is simply a frequency of awareness which follows a linear predictable pattern. As awareness changes so too does your relationship to time. In context of the spirit world, how time is experienced is completely contextual to where you are and what it is you are doing. Different events and different life forms follow different patterns of frequency. It is necessary to adjust your own frequency and awareness to accommodate and assimilate other events and other alien cultures outside of your own immediate experience. For those who do not care to venture into the unknown, remain in a perpetual predictable pattern of eternal now.

In singular voice.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
How does one's soul self/consciousness fit into that? Do we merge ourselves into our spirit identity upon returning to the spirit world, thus losing our current free will / volition? .

The illustrious inseparable spirit, which is your higher Self, is already “merged” with your human consciousness as you are reading these words. This is what the etheric strand is for. This is what your feelings are for. The spirit is already merged with your cellular structure. If this were not so you would not be able to reanimate your physical likeness in the afterlife, to which you already have evidence of. What occurs is acclimatisation of the human intellect and persona from “separate single carbon unit” to multidimensional spherical thought and mass. You are no longer restricted to singular 3 dimensional form, language or linear thought patterns.

You do not lose free will. That is incorrect. On reanimation within the spirit realm human consciousness is made aware of greater truths and given greater access to information, at a pace and place preferable to each individual. This acclimatisation, in increments, gravitates ones state of intent and baseline operating frequency to one where your relationship to what exists is redefined and recreated. The free will of the immediate observant persona dominates and dictates this pace and passage into the light of spiritual reawakening.

Quote:
I don't quite understand how we, as individual souls with our desires, etc fit into this spirit which also seems to have its own desires, personality, ability to do things, etc. Would love some clarity as to how you view things

You do not understand because you are not using spherical thought of spiritual perception. This would grant you an understanding within the perception that there is no “this or that”, but always “this and that” coexisting in the same space, at the same time. Your human mind and intellect looks for conflict where spirit perceives none.

This human journey you are on is not who you really are. It is a thought construct given creative licence to bring into manifestation concepts already known to your spirit. Your misunderstanding is believing the spirit can or would have reason to cease activity or existence of the human persona and its creative licence. The spirit only has one primary desire; to experience concepts it has about itself in relation to everything else which exists. For anyone to conclude then that the human persona is no longer relevant or of practical use to the spirit after physical death is simply not comprehending what the spirit desires. What will eventually be the case is that the spirit can play multiple roles in multiple circumstances simultaneously, in multiple locations, without conflict or creative barriers. Your expanded awareness will allow you to operate and think in ways not currently available to you through the physical brain you are subject to on Earth.

Quote:
This part also do not understand. If he is a fragment of spirit, a branch if you will, then how is it him that plays with horses after his return? Does he not "merge" or return to spirit, thus becoming expanded, spirit himself, and not quite himseof anymore?

The mistake here once again is to think you have to be one or the other, and not one AND the other. You think in this way because you think of yourself as a singular carbon unit, and your beliefs are bound to this perception. The human consciousness is not immediately absorbed and “done away with” by the spirit. That simply does not represent the true value of the journey you have created and the beautiful relationships you have forged through your lives. Because the primary objective is the journey, which is a never ending one, the human persona is given free will to dictate what comes next after physical death. Almost always this leads to the pursuit of knowledge and experience, which, as it is in your world, redefines your sense of Self and how you wish to portray that to others.

Quote:
Different thing altogether, that perhaps may not be as interested in horses as the fragment was? Doesn't the original identity and will get lost, or at least diluted in the ocean that is spirit?

The spirit does not lose interest in anything. That is inconceivable.
Once a connection has been discovered, it exists forever.

It would serve you more favourably that you detach from any requirement to have any one particular “identity”. It is this attachment to define yourself in this manner which causes you conflict in your understanding of the afterlife.

It endures that it is the focus of your immediate state of intent which dictates the form you take in the afterlife. This is all that matters. It is your state of intent which creates who you appear to be and where you arrive at. Since you may relish in whatever shape and appearance suits a particular occasion it dictates that identity becomes unimportant. Only what it is you are doing becomes important to you.

Quote:
Seems a bit disheartening and horrifying to think I exist and do things to just become part of someone else greater than I, where I may just be incorporated as a tiny aspect of some kindg, if I understand this and the consequences correctly.

I appreciate your responses.
Thank you!

No, you did not understand it correctly, though perhaps you may do so now.

-Sparrow

Old 07-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
This part confused me a little bit, and I'd love to gain better understanding. People who have NDEs return stating they now have a variety of psychic abilities and after effects exactly because of their spiritual experience, rather than from a genetic factor. That seems to contradict actual evidence we have.

Looking for evidence in one place, or the most convenient one, will not deliver optimal understanding.

All life in the universe has been designed with the capacity for connection to and communication with all other life. It was designed this way that you may eventually comprehend and utilize the model of the universe through which you exist, to one day co-create other universes. The model reveals in design, you are all one.

What you call psychic ability is simply a precursor, an adolescent bud, of a form of information processing and consciousness technology which dominates much of the universe. When this is fully developed it will allow humankind to access other realities, timelines and evolutionary choices.
It is not a requirement for an individual to subscribe to deep spiritual beliefs, or endure traumatic near death experiences in order to access these attributes. You already have evidence of this on your planet. Many of you experience moments of intuition, or what you call a gut feeling. There are reports of biological twins mirroring each others words and feelings. There are military training programs capitalizing on remote viewing applications and data retrieval. You simply must observe what is so.

These extraordinary senses were once very prevalent in human civilizations, before the time of great cities and skyscrapers, and survive today through cellular memory within your genetic lineage and within the environment around you. How you access this memory and sensory perception will be different for everyone. For some it takes a brush with physical death to redefine their sense of connection, for others it can be a conscious choice to reconnect with their natural environment and the voice through which it speaks.

The best way for you to reconnect with this ability is to practice using thought and feelings as your primary sense of reality. That is, reaching out with your thoughts and feelings on an energetic level to gain access to information. Your physical body was never meant to be the predominant instrument through which you access your universal truth. Your physical body is an instrument used to navigate the elemental kingdom.

Those professing psychic abilities post-death experience are due to the fact that their soul identity has been processing sensory information through consciousness alone, not through physical senses of the unoccupied body. When returning to the body thought patterns retain memory of doing this to some degree, facilitating some limited capacity to continue this form of interface. Though it is my observation that this ability diminishes over time in many cases. The near death experience did not cause them to inherit psychic ability, for such ability was always accessible to them. They simply remembered what they had forgot.

Quote:
I'd like to understand how the comment about humans not having a clear mission/purpose could fit the majority of evidence from NDEs. A lot of people who die, have a spiritual experience and return, report that they are told they have not yet completed all they set out to, have not finished their work or achieved what they needed. That they still have things to do and must return. That if they choose to leave prior to finishing those things, they will have to return at a latter point to do so. It seems contrary to those experiences, and they seem as close to evidence as we often get. Perhaps you can clarify?

To begin with, there is never such a thing as “must return”or “have to”. There is no other being which exists which has authority over your sovereign spirit identity and the journey to which you have set yourself. Any contradicting view which does not align to this universal truth and originating from the spirit world has simply been misinterpreted or twisted through the tool of agenda. There has never been, nor shall there ever be, a higher authority than your eternal everlasting spirit. This is not an imaginary claim of grandeur, it is a fundamental design upon which the multiverse functions, and could not function any other way.

In regard to this sense of mission and purpose, in its original context, has to do with two aspects of your journey. The first relates to your soul group, which, in its core values and aspirations, embodies certain qualities and skill sets which stand out within their unique character as a form of expression. It is your deepest wish and those of your soul kin that you may embody these qualities within the physical realm, and many others. This does not dictate that specific set expectations or defined agendas govern and justify their physical existence. This line of thinking is a human one, and it denotes that spirit therefore must need something from and is subject to the events of physical state. It denotes that there is something spirit must do and a mission which must be achieved in order for spirit to perpetuate its eternal timeless existence. Human beings, in their attempts to comprehend the realm of the spirit, through their antiquated notions of success and failure, and through their need to justify their own existence, desire to adopt all sorts of agendas to give themselves a sense of purpose. To perpetuate the battle of good and evil to which they must succeed in their perception of who they are.

The second aspect of your journey relates to your human consciousness and soul persona. This is something which is conceived from birth and develops attributes through the experience you call physical life. As you develop from an adolescent into an adult you construct a human story and persona, complete with character traits and personal desires and aspirations. These characteristics shape what is defined as your human soul and consciousness identity, a sort of short project and thought construct of your spirit identity. It is this human identity which is granted the free will to co-create either the most harmonious and loving deeds or the most destructive and despicable. Because both are allowed to co-exist this should comfort you in the wisdom that spirit is not dependant on either and therefore is not subject to their successes or failures in physical state. When human consciousness, during NDE, tries to relate to a sense of purpose and having something more to do, this relates to the human persona, its journey, and how that consciousness wishes to fulfil its own innermost desires and resolve its own life story. It is not to do with the spirit needing something, or lacking something, but in fact to do with your human consciousness fulfilling something it wishes to create within its own expression of what and who it is for that time period.

Quote:
Supposing your information is correct, could you explain how most other species on the planet share so much genetic material to humans? Do you mean to say that all species have descended from that lineage, just primates in general, or only specifically humans? How can we have genetic links to some many other species, if the latter is the case, along with repeating patterns of genetic code we find in earlier species fim the planet?

Thanks!

Sparrow does not suppose. He knows.

You share a tiny blue water based planet in a consistent submergence of environmental conditions. Why would you be so surprised that you share genetic traits with your fellow inhabitant life forms?

All life on planet Earth evolved from a predominant string of genetic material prevalent throughout your region of the universe. That is, similar monera, protist, fungi, plant and animal genetics were harvested on millions of other planets, but have simply, over time, evolved differently in characteristics due to environmental and intervening influences. There exists, for example, humanoid bipeds with familiar animal characteristics much like felines, reptiles, birds and rodents. In meeting them it begs the question how do these exhibit the same genetics and visual features as common creatures upon the Earth? To understand the answer you would have to accept a much broader perspective of what you are and what is taking place within your own galaxy, and beyond.

-Sparrow

Old 07-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Thank you Sparrow, you made me unexpectedly laugh out loud

My friend, with your powers of persuasion and moderator status I would recommend you advise the site administrator that they should wish to realign their site security and data encryption to one which does not expose every current members login details to third party observance.

-Sparrow

Old 08-12-2018, 02:43 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

I had several questions while you were away. Would you like me to assemble them here in a new post? Or will you dig them up?