Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
hi im going through a very confuesing state of being at the moment but its realy good to hear from you

Dearest Sparrow.

Thank you so much for your latest words on the importance of ones state of being, they have been just what I needed, I am now putting my state of being and feelings from my heart/ spirit first before all the other stuff .
in places where others do not.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Guide

Hi Sparrow, I feel bad about barging in with a second question soon when you could give your time to others, but my intuition and heart kept leading me here.

I’ve been reading the book Stairways to Heaven by Tara Springett — who writes about kundalni awakenings. In it, she talks about the different stages of spiritual growth and speaks about how enlightenment is made through a merging with a deity, ascended master or more.

But the whole idea is honestly disturbing to me and I ask out of pure need for wisdom rather than doubt to you, but I don’t like the whole idea of entrusting my thoughts and feelings to be shared with another being. I like my privacy, and I like my own personal sense of self shared alone.

I’ve had short instances of it before, and I was swept by a deep sense of love and acceptance. But eventually, I’d get scared and stop.

Now I’m confused on how to progress.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Pathfinder

@ At Lizard, we can never win there will always be someone better than you, personally I think that's hillarious, as if the universe is some big joke.

I've decided sparrow is Janet from 'The Good Place'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQztZd48UaE
Old 13-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
As pleasing to believe for some it may be, such a reality would deface and defy every purpose and value of the life you now have. In actual fact it would make your physical life journey completely irrelevant and pointless. If such a state of union was so wonderful and desirable why do you suppose your own spirit left such a state to create an individual soul and a soul journey?. It was not so you could have one human incarnation then return back into ‘all there is’, for all there is - is a continuation of creation. To be one with all there is, is to be one with continuation. This continuation is the journey of the soul, and the soul group. The very fact that you have a soul is a proof of the pudding statement that reveals the spirit’s desire to know and be a separate entity of consciousness. The soul journey is the spirits way of being one with the continuum that God is experienced as. This is the true state of bliss. This is the true adventure and relationship with God.
For those who insist reality is contrary to the case, it reveals they themselves cannot recollect their soul journey prior to their own physical conception, and the work they are continuously doing in their soul group. The whole purpose of soul groups, of which all are a part, is to perpetuate the gift of free will and choice to manifest your own destiny through your own individual soul journey. It is through this gift, this vehicle of individual-ness, that all of what God is can be created, explored and experienced through the mechanism of time and co-manifestation.

I disagree with your position on the grounds that people who've experienced NDE's have described a sense of superposition. They have reported an experience that encompasses individualism and unity. It's neither one or the other, it's both in situ.

For me personally, this makes the most sense. I view consciousness as an ocean, and individual conscious identities as rivers or creeks. When we reincarnate we take learned experiences from our past-lives, but we don't remember who we use to be. Of course I need to take into account that we can do past-life regression which enables us to re-experience our past identities, but our spirit embraces the present more than anything else.

When we transition, we go home. And returning home is we experience not just our own lives, but that of the many people we've interacted with, and never met. Spirit gains a sense of great understanding which is part of the journey. Our identities melt away in the presence of God, but when we are journeying on earth, we take on an identity, because identity encompasses time and space.

I like to use condensation and evaporation as a metaphor to this scenario. If the ocean is home, and the sky is the world, we as spirit are recycled between the two places. We rise to the world as condensation as individual water droplets, and we interact and journey in the sky until we drop to the earth when our weight is dense enough. Thus we return to the oneness in which we came.

My belief is weighted with: NDE's, mediumship, and past-regression. This for me makes the most sense.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

Lately I keep getting this tingling feeling in various spots, mostly on my body hair on my feet and lower legs. It seems like they are signs but they happen at the most random times. Can you tell if they are signs and, if so, what they are trying to tell me? Thank you very much.

Sorai

Hi Sorai,

I know your question was meant for Sparrow, but I think you should consult a Doctor if these sensations don't go away. It's probably just a pinch nerve, but something else might be at work, and you shouldn't ignore it.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Would you describe the explorations into the nature of Love which occur in the Spirit World, and would you give examples. Thank you very much. Your good friend, Justin

Dear Soulforce,

Thank you. In the past I have spoken to a neurologist who told me that people can feel all sorts of things without there being a medical problem. I’m sure it’s spiritual in origin
Old 26-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Dear Sparrow,

As a medium, I've been blessed to be able to hear stories from different kinds of beings over time, but this grew into a unique problem.

From being able to speak to other intelligent beings that aren't human, I found a strange sadness in being human. How limited we are compared to other beings. How much we have to learn. How my own belief of our species being the most intelligent and advanced known on Earth has been broken.

To be honest, I liked feeling that humanity was unique, special and superior to all. But I was humbled to discover that we were not, and just a small dot in a larger galaxy, and how that was just part of my ego finding ways to make me feel secure.

I'm having an existential crisis about this. I miss the vague memories of having lived on other planets more advanced before - not just in technology, but also in love and spirituality, and I wonder what's the point of being human then?

Liz, I can't wait till Sparrow responds to this one.
Meantime, I know that bit is hard and I'm sending a hug to you...

You know what's funny? It's all relative and we are in a strange eddy of human development regarding authentic love in personal relationship. It has been better even here regarding basic levels of honour given to one another, despite an authoritarian past for much of humanity here on earth...and it can be much better still going forward from a place of democracy and greater humanitarian rights for all.

In many of those places more advanced in love and spirituality than here, the earnest truth of our engagement and the sincere love we give one another is far more palpable than at present on earth in this odd transitional era, and yet elsewhere many also had not yet come to an honourable form of governance. I lived under several regimes in which we as a people were generally less superficial, more loving and substantively present and honourable toward one another in relationships (fam, friends, partners, strangers, etc). However there was a lot of totalitarianism, even if seemingly benign and peaceful. And not always even that...some of it just brutal and oppressive.

What I know is that if we limited it to personal experience and richer personal relationships (a priceless gift, for certain), then we might think many of these places greater or better (and they were more technologically advanced...many issues of basic survival, reasonable standards of living, and environmental sustainability had been met and dealt with). But in the realm of human freedom of expression, freedom of assembly, and general self-actualisation, many would be less free than our modern Western societies, for all their very real problems. How strange is that? Clearly, some do get it together...but not always without a lot of hardship and suffering in various ways, including existential suffering under oppressive governance.

We're not all that at the mo, true, but we've got potential
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

What new manifestations does music take on in the Spirit World? I’m sure it manifests in visual form. What else can it do?
Old 26-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Dear Sparrow,

As a medium, I've been blessed to be able to hear stories from different kinds of beings over time, but this grew into a unique problem.

From being able to speak to other intelligent beings that aren't human, I found a strange sadness in being human. How limited we are compared to other beings. How much we have to learn. How my own belief of our species being the most intelligent and advanced known on Earth has been broken.

To be honest, I liked feeling that humanity was unique, special and superior to all. But I was humbled to discover that we were not, and just a small dot in a larger galaxy, and how that was just part of my ego finding ways to make me feel secure.

I'm having an existential crisis about this. I miss the vague memories of having lived on other planets more advanced before - not just in technology, but also in love and spirituality, and I wonder what's the point of being human then?

I hope our dear Sparrow doesn't mind me barging in as well....

There's an old saying (I have forgotten the right words) but it goes more or less like this:
There is no better way to know a person than to walk a mile in their shoes.

Maybe that's why we choose to have a human incarnation? Just wondering.....
Old 05-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I hope our dear Sparrow doesn't mind me barging in as well....

There's an old saying (I have forgotten the right words) but it goes more or less like this:
There is no better way to know a person than to walk a mile in their shoes.

Maybe that's why we choose to have a human incarnation? Just wondering.....
One thing I picked up from SGS ---> a big piece for me , as I usually judge myself as being lesser-than, or having failed somehow (or lots of ways) , spiritually, because I don't do this or that, or don't experience this or that, like other people (or beings) I hear about <--- is that everything is important . Everything is part of the infinitely reflexive uni/omniverse . I like how this immediate thought pattern I just walked into here right now ties in with some David Bohm I've been trying to decipher for the last year or so (difficult, having never studied physics) . He might say "everything enfolds into everything in the implicate order , and unfolds out into every (seemingly separate) thing manifested in the explicate order" , and something about this whole thing being like an infinity of mirrors... point being that , from a perspective of wholeness ("unbroken wholeness" as Bohm calls it) no thing is any more or less valuable than any other. That says a lot right there. We're quick to assess and be judgmental and fragmentary in the way we see things , but this is a learned behavior to some degree, and maybe in our nature to some degree too, but we don't have to be restricted to that way of thinking .

So, when I'm living in my everyday self person, still mad and sad because of certain things, still a grumpy old fart , I assimilated the perspective that it doesn't actually matter much in a bigger picture what I think about my own perceived spirituality , or lack thereof . From a certain angle , such assessment is irrelevant , as everything continues along it's merry way, with or without me, with or without me being aware of a whole bunch of other stuff than what's apparently in front of what looks like a nose .

It's like ...I've seen enough of certain things, and thought in certain ways , to have some good ideas about life , the universe, and everything , but I had to stop kicking myself for not being able to go inwards to levels that other people do more easily. It's been the same , more or less, since I was 15 and now I'm 61, so it's not like I think there's ever going to be any huge
earth shattering change before I croak. There already was , 28 years ago when I went through the DTs and sobered up, and that's enough , but it's not …. well, it took a long time to stop focusing on what it's not, and experience what it IS . What this whole thing looks like through one particular lens of awareness with one particular set of parameters , and however this particular flow of experience fits into the whole, well, I don't even have to understand the details, but knowing that it's a sort of automatic process is ...interesting .

out of time, humanoids … byeeee