Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Experiencer
Channeling RA by L/L research

Hello friends,

I was wondering if any of you are familiar with the work of Carla Rueckert, L/L research, of the Ra channelings? This channeling was and still is an eyeropener for me.

lawofone.info

Love,
Old 22-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Medium_Laura

There are a lot of people that channel Universal masters. Carla and Ra are very interesting and informative. I know another lady that channels Quan Yin and another that can channel Mother Mary.

Very interesting stuff.
Old 22-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
There are a lot of people that channel Universal masters. Carla and Ra are very interesting and informative. I know another lady that channels Quan Yin and another that can channel Mother Mary.

Very interesting stuff.

Mother Mary?

Very interesting.. isn't Mother Mary part of our own collective group spirit?

I have found that there is a certain level of discrepancy in some of the divergent channelings. As a guideline I check to what degree the channeling corresponds with the Law of Free will, in case the deviation from this law is to great I compartmentalize it as a channeling which is ''in service of self'' or negatively polarized.
Old 22-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Medium_Laura

I'm not sure about Mother Mary, I know the person as an acquaintance so I can't say for sure. I understand about the "free will" and I agree.
Old 22-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Trieah

How do you mean "the law of free will" in this respect? Are you speaking of the difference between conscious channelling and unconscious channelling?

I too have found there to be a lot of discrepancies in channelled messages. I think sometimes, some conscious channellers allow too much of their own personal thoughts and beliefs color the messages they're receiving. I don't think they do it on purpose. I just think they're not always fully able to let go of the control of their own body well enough to deliver a message they may not fully agree with or believe in.

But in unconscious channelling, where the person is in a deeper trance like state, the entity speaking through that person has greater control over what they actually want to say. Unconscious channelling doesn't mean you have to be completely immobilized, like Edgar Cayce. I know a woman who's body can still be fully automated while in a trace just deep enough to let go of herself, and let the entity completely take over for a while. She maintains a degree of control by only ever allowing two particular entities she fully trusts to enter inside her body. The only downside is, she has a complete memory loss during the trance and must rely on being told by someone else, what she said, or being recorded so she can listen to it later.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
How do you mean "the law of free will" in this respect? Are you speaking of the difference between conscious channelling and unconscious channelling?

I too have found there to be a lot of discrepancies in channelled messages. I think sometimes, some conscious channellers allow too much of their own personal thoughts and beliefs color the messages they're receiving. I don't think they do it on purpose. I just think they're not always fully able to let go of the control of their own body well enough to deliver a message they may not fully agree with or believe in.

But in unconscious channelling, where the person is in a deeper trance like state, the entity speaking through that person has greater control over what they actually want to say. Unconscious channelling doesn't mean you have to be completely immobilized, like Edgar Cayce. I know a woman who's body can still be fully automated while in a trace just deep enough to let go of herself, and let the entity completely take over for a while. She maintains a degree of control by only ever allowing two particular entities she fully trusts to enter inside her body. The only downside is, she has a complete memory loss during the trance and must rely on being told by someone else, what she said, or being recorded so she can listen to it later.

Hello Trieah,

What I ment was the unconsciouss channeling whereby the channeller is being used as an instrument for the communication. The mind of the instrument not adding any distortion to the channeling.

I was referring to the entity itself being in service to self or negative.
Positive entities or entities in service to others adhere the Law of Free Will.
What I am trying to say with this is that the entity providing the information does this in accordance to this abovementioned law and provides it when asked by the interviewer. Because when the information is asked, by the Free Will, of the interviewer it's is on accordance with the law for it to be provisioned.

Atleast this is my understanding for the Ra channelings.

Last edited by Dreamer_love : 24-09-2011 at 04:38 PM.