Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 11:43 AM
angelicious

Yeah AM, lol

Witnessing a child tying a shoe lace for the first time, is awesome, the concentration involved, lol.

About my previous post, I left something out and that is..imo, if the LEP experiment is successful in recreating (on a smaller scale) something as mamoth as 'The Big Bang' (and uncovering the secrets of the universe and creation in the process), then it's definitely possible for man to build a synthetic quantum computer, on a smaller scale, that will simulate the workings of the universe in creation, and hold in itself the same infinite wisdom as an atom, a cell, a particle, all etc. and decipher the thought that is the universe.

Oh, my goodness, when you think about it, it would be possible to re-enact the creation of man, a synthetic version....huh, mind blowing!

We could unravel the universe.

Last edited by angelicious : 03-03-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:42 PM
dreamer

Maybe the universe is just one atom vibrating all of "reality" into existence!! A monoatomic white powder gold atom maybe?
Old 03-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Roo

what if the universe is a quantum computer?
Old 03-03-2007, 09:50 PM
angelicious

For sure, yeah!
It's great theories like these here that lead to new discoveries scientifically, merging science and spirituality. Man is infinite wisdom after all.

Last edited by angelicious : 03-03-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:56 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo
what if the universe is a quantum computer?

Like in 'The Matrix' Roo, lol, a simulated existance. It's a possibility.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:07 PM
dreamer

or like in a dream.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:15 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
or like in a dream.

Absolutely Dreamer,

It really takes the sting (the concern and fear) out of the whole idea of quantum computers or any scientifical or technological development man embarks on, when we share in a perception like this.

Old 06-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello All, was reading the post on Quantum Computers well haven't heard of one but I have heard of a software program that is an artificial intelligence that is used to treat the body whole and all illness on all Four realms and I have experienced it as well! It was created by a man who wanted to help his Autistic son and when he showed this to other scientists they said he should add other information to enhance it abilities and so it came to be. An awesome and fantastic healing program that has been said is 15 years ahead of any known technology thus far. Here is a search page I found on this type of information if anyone is interested in reading about it. WWLN

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=HPIA,HPIA:2006-30,HPIA:en&q=electro+Physiological+feedback+xrroid

Also here is the site of the person I learned about this amazing program, look under Quantum Biofeedback link.
http://look-inside-a-healing-way.com/

Last edited by Woman Who Loves Nature : 07-04-2007 at 06:48 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Muddler

So what is your point, Dreamer? What would you have us discuss?
Closed Thread