Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Master

The number 33.

What can you say about this number, I am seeing it every single day at least twice.This is not the first time when I see the same number for a very long period of time, and no, I am not looking for numbers, imagine this, for several days in a row I had this strange feeling to check the time at exactly 11:33, not just once but many times, day by day...

Just few weeks ago something super strange happened to me.I started to see these brights lights around me but I thought they are just an minor eye problem.Then, few moments later, while I was watching a video on youtube about programming ( this is my passion and what I do for day to day ), from nowhere the person who was recording that video decided to just listen some music, the name of the song was: "We don't need to whisper"; from an album called: "Angels and airwaves"; come on... what are the chances.... I didn't need to look, the title and the album's name appeared in that video with big letters, then, I felt that a message was given to me but I have no idea what does it mean...
Old 01-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Master

ok, now I see the number 66 a lot, at least three times every day.

I've read alot about numerology but it does not make sense, I keep seeing these numbers with no reason and every single time it happens when I expect the least.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Lepus

Hello

The number 66 is a maternal number which means you need to bring out more compassion, love, or harmony into a relationship or family. It can also indicate finding balance and harmony into your life. And connecting with your spirituality more often. The number 66 inspires creativity and optimism. It's a number that brings healing and love. Does any of it resonate?

Here's more about the meaning of number 66:

Number 66 meaning

Lepus
Old 02-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Master

Thank you.I've read a lot about these number but they keep coming back to me againd and again.. I've seen many other numbers, for example, I've seen the number 9 for months, almost every single day, in the most unexpected places, then I started to see these numbers... When this all started, I started to have OBEs and lucid dreams, exactly when this all started.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Master

Now I see 44 more than the other numbers.... what's happening.... I keep seeing the same patterns of numbers again and again and it all started with the number 9, I saw this number almost every single day for several months.. and I saw it in the most unexpected places...