Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Seeker
Was attacked, Harmed a spirit. feedback?

Dream segment

Not sure of location, but seemingly awoken into a dream segment where some random man is accosting me. Grabbing at me, almost mindlessly but with intent. Like a groper type dude, intentionally harassing but also seeking some kind of gratification.
Had the quality of a prop but with depth and intent. In jthe dream I realized that I may be generating this perception of something that is actually bothering me but may not look this way.

He can’t stop himself it seemed and fairly quickly i made a decision to make him stop.

I wish I could articulate this better. As he was flailing around I grabbed him, and it was like taking control of his entire energy, paralyzing him, deciding to essentially cut him in half. Will spare adding details. It was very default on my part, My confidence was pretty intense, surprising me.

Waking state

As I awoke, not dreaming, It literally screamed as it moved off into the distance departing. Horrible noise, as if I’d hurt it... surprising, I know is that I would not of expected.

I laid there incredibly relaxed and calm feeling my entire body vibrating. My body was very relaxed, but at the same time I can feel an electrical sensation on my thumb right in front of me as if something was sucking on my thumb. I just lay there observing it and at some point trying to see if I could influence the sensation to surmise what it was. Literally felt like something was sucking on my thumb.

The quality of the auditory suggests it’s from an occult place, i’m not sure that I would’ve been able to record the audio but there is a potential.

Then guilt set it. I do not understand the repercussions.

Feedback? thx.
Old 16-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Seeker

According to many teachings people only take away from you what you let them. It's important to have some personal strength when setting boundaries. If someone in your life is not respecting your boundaries then maybe they should not be in your life. You can still have faith in people who behave badly. People behave according to your expectations of them so make sure you are expecting how you wish to be treated. Ideally everyone should treat each other like each of us is the most sacred object on earth. But each of us has imperfections in our characters and no matter how much we try to aspire to be perfect, whole, with no needs or desires it is no possible to be God. We can try but our imperfections will always be present.

Be strong and you will be.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfnj2019
According to many teachings people only take away from you what you let them. It's important to have some personal strength when setting boundaries. If someone in your life is not respecting your boundaries then maybe they should not be in your life. You can still have faith in people who behave badly. People behave according to your expectations of them so make sure you are expecting how you wish to be treated. Ideally everyone should treat each other like each of us is the most sacred object on earth. But each of us has imperfections in our characters and no matter how much we try to aspire to be perfect, whole, with no needs or desires it is no possible to be God. We can try but our imperfections will always be present.

Be strong and you will be.

this is not a manifestation of someone in the waking life, it is a spirit, not a self generated phenom... and the harm of it is what confused me.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoniaeyes
Dream segment

Not sure of location, but seemingly awoken into a dream segment where some random man is accosting me. Grabbing at me, almost mindlessly but with intent. Like a groper type dude, intentionally harassing but also seeking some kind of gratification.
Had the quality of a prop but with depth and intent. In jthe dream I realized that I may be generating this perception of something that is actually bothering me but may not look this way.

He can’t stop himself it seemed and fairly quickly i made a decision to make him stop.

I wish I could articulate this better. As he was flailing around I grabbed him, and it was like taking control of his entire energy, paralyzing him, deciding to essentially cut him in half. Will spare adding details. It was very default on my part, My confidence was pretty intense, surprising me.

Waking state

As I awoke, not dreaming, It literally screamed as it moved off into the distance departing. Horrible noise, as if I’d hurt it... surprising, I know is that I would not of expected.

I laid there incredibly relaxed and calm feeling my entire body vibrating. My body was very relaxed, but at the same time I can feel an electrical sensation on my thumb right in front of me as if something was sucking on my thumb. I just lay there observing it and at some point trying to see if I could influence the sensation to surmise what it was. Literally felt like something was sucking on my thumb.

The quality of the auditory suggests it’s from an occult place, i’m not sure that I would’ve been able to record the audio but there is a potential.

Then guilt set it. I do not understand the repercussions.

Feedback? thx.

You did the right thing standing up to what ever it was. The guilt may not be real, it might be induced. It was a non-corporeal being so you cannot hurt it physically and it can only hurt you if you let it. You did not let it. Keep some salt by your bed and a rose quartz as well as some blood stone.

P.S. It also could be that you were picking up someone else's guilt, perhaps the one who sent that entity after you.