Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

TF's and a UFO connection

Out of interest, has anyone else been intrigued by the UFO or extraterrestrial phenomenon since going through the tf experience?

I can't seem to keep the two seperate. They seem to be related to me somehow and I'm thinking its probably to do with the changes happening in conciousness perhaps ...maybe heightened awareness through the tf experience is also on a similar plane of existance as ET life, I don't know. So, had anyone else felt this?
Old 20-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
I believe LunaPixie would have something to say about this.
Old 20-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Knower

Yes, please, explain.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Ascender

Yes, after my spiritual awakening I received some channeled messages from other dimensional beings.
My senses have all been heightened, all the regular ones and the extra ones. I'm more sensitive to entities and spirits now in general, but also to a lot of other things. I've had some dreams of ufos crashing, I don't know why. And once I dreamt that I went to another planet, I think now it might have been a astral projection and I probably did.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account

OK, well for me the whole tf experiencing is one of unfolding information. I had certain experiences over a time frame of a year. The second year was assimilation of those events and from then on a gradual unfolding of the information I had experienced.

It began with contact with tf, that in itself was dramatic. However a few months later the kundalini energy began and its initiation was being aware of two dimensions. The present one and another that involved my tf and another being who was guiding the process. There was a merging of our energies and the central message while I was in that heightened state was one of how telepathy was of great importance. I experienced it first hand. However the significance of it escaped me at the time because I was solely relating it to the tf experience.

That flow of energy continued for several months and I was aware of two beings, one I would describe ethereal like, a golden glowing female who I assumed was my own soul energy and another that had a galactic look, tall, slim but dressed in shimmering bluish tones but looking straight at me. I wondered if she was a future self but living perhaps within another parallel universe.

Dreams too took on a heightened flavour. They were so real that I look back on them as a memory rather than a dream. I was in a place that wasn't earth, it had dusty red tones, many people, all in an underground tunnel that I was leading them out of. Another had to do with water.

Another time I saw what I had thought maybe nature beings but have since revised that as beings of smaller height, like little children only they were mature.

As I said, as time is going on I'm finding new insight into what I'd experienced especially now with the telepathy. I feel this is something we need to develop as it helps with transparancy. Can you imagine if all our thoughts were readable by those around us? Its our thoughts that get us into trouble creatively, so I believe this is one way in which we could be moving towards...its the step into unity consciousness.

The tf experience, at least the way I experienced it, was to wake me up to this ...and from what I've read and learned about experiencers of extraterrestrials, they too feel the same way. Some have felt that overwhelming unconditional love, some have talked of other dimensions and all say communication is through telepathy. I just feel the two experiences are too similar for me to be a coincidence. They are both catalysts to realities I have been blind to in the past.

Sorry if this post sounds a bit disjointed...I don't really have a lot of time today to give it justice...but was curious as to how others here felt about the subject.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
OK, well for me the whole tf experiencing is one of unfolding information. I had certain experiences over a time frame of a year. The second year was assimilation of those events and from then on a gradual unfolding of the information I had experienced.

It began with contact with tf, that in itself was dramatic. However a few months later the kundalini energy began and its initiation was being aware of two dimensions. The present one and another that involved my tf and another being who was guiding the process. There was a merging of our energies and the central message while I was in that heightened state was one of how telepathy was of great importance. I experienced it first hand. However the significance of it escaped me at the time because I was solely relating it to the tf experience.

That flow of energy continued for several months and I was aware of two beings, one I would describe ethereal like, a golden glowing female who I assumed was my own soul energy and another that had a galactic look, tall, slim but dressed in shimmering bluish tones but looking straight at me. I wondered if she was a future self but living perhaps within another parallel universe.

Dreams too took on a heightened flavour. They were so real that I look back on them as a memory rather than a dream. I was in a place that wasn't earth, it had dusty red tones, many people, all in an underground tunnel that I was leading them out of. Another had to do with water.

Another time I saw what I had thought maybe nature beings but have since revised that as beings of smaller height, like little children only they were mature.

As I said, as time is going on I'm finding new insight into what I'd experienced especially now with the telepathy. I feel this is something we need to develop as it helps with transparancy. Can you imagine if all our thoughts were readable by those around us? Its our thoughts that get us into trouble creatively, so I believe this is one way in which we could be moving towards...its the step into unity consciousness.

The tf experience, at least the way I experienced it, was to wake me up to this ...and from what I've read and learned about experiencers of extraterrestrials, they too feel the same way. Some have felt that overwhelming unconditional love, some have talked of other dimensions and all say communication is through telepathy. I just feel the two experiences are too similar for me to be a coincidence. They are both catalysts to realities I have been blind to in the past.

Sorry if this post sounds a bit disjointed...I don't really have a lot of time today to give it justice...but was curious as to how others here felt about the subject.

That's how I experience them is through telepathy. Also I hear or sense them, but I don't see anything so I don't experience seeing them. To me, they are more energetic than physical.
Since my awakening I have prophetic dreams of people I know. I agree, the whole thing woke me up to a world I didn't know about. I didn't even believe in channeled messages before.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
I really love this topic. I for one experienced somewhat of a spiritual/intellectual awakening around 2013/2014, at least a year prior to meeting my twin at the beginning of 2015.

I think it must have started when I watched DMT: The Spirit Molecule, a documentary that was available on Netflix at the time. I became fascinated with the experiences the DMT test subjects reported; they all seemed to experience some kind of inter dimensional/space travel and meet the same beings during their DMT encounters. The beings they met were often described as "machine elves." The test subjects also described an overwhelming feeling of love and and understanding of Source energy that all love flows through. This hyper sensory awareness changed them. Like most drugs, DMT became more highly regulated by the government and lab tests like this are not possible any longer. The more the government can block our enlightenment and dampen our experiences, the easier we are to control, right? Basically I think there are many paths to spiritual enlightenment, and meeting a TF/experiencing kundalini, etc. is just one. There are so many people who come to the same conclusions after doing psychedelic substances, and while I've never tried drugs, I became fascinated by this topic and studied it for months. LSD, too. Taking these drugs seemed to remove the filter on your brain and provide you with a launch pad to "the other side," so to speak.

I also met a new friend via Tinder (never used it for sex and not much for dating or anything like that) who had managed to have inter-dimensional experiences without psychedelics; he had begun by trying to raise his awareness. He would lie outside in a field and stare and the sky, trying to see the static and basically everything our brains are trained to filter out. Things society also trains us to filter out. Things we also filter out more and more as we age. (Children are far more likely to see paranormal activity, after all). Eventually he started to see everything that he wasn't supposed to. During my late-night talks with him around 2013/2014, I began to study light (like from a bulb) to see that the energy was not stationery, but alive and moving. You have to stare at it a long time to realize this, because your brain naturally filters out the energy and lets you believe it's a solid spot of light and a solid shadow. This new friend got himself into serious issues. I never witnessed this, but he said that these paranormal or inter-dimensional entities noticed that he was "open" to them and began latching on to him wherever he would go. They would see that he was receptive and they would follow him. He had to sage his house at least once a month. He would wake up in the middle of the night to see "shadow people" at the foot of his bed (so he says). He told me to watch a documentary about this experience, called "Wake Up." (Funny name, huh, since everything we discuss in his forum is about awakening).

My whole point of bringing this up is to explain how all of this is interconnected. The more I am awakened to the larger spiritual plane that exists beyond this one, the more I believe in extraterrestrial beings. And I'm of the belief that if certain alien societies are advanced enough to have the means to visit us or a purpose to study us, they are advanced enough to figure out how to bend space-time and travel laterally, inter-dimensionally, rather than over actual distance, which would take thousands of light years. I think that's why so many people who spot UFOs speak of them appearing and disappearing; they are traveling between dimensions. A visit here would be very easy this way.

Now, are "aliens" actually beings living on a planet millions of light years away? Who is to say? Elon Musk believes we are more likely to be living in a simulation than not. If the universe is a simulation on a giant grid, or if even the 3D plane we live on is a "simulation" of sorts, with our "guides" in the 4th dimension above, our human bodies as our avatars, our souls our actual selves, playing out the game of life, clearing karma to "Ascend," or win the game. God, so many things are possible. What if spirituality is just an awareness of what's actually happening? That we are actually just avatars here on this plane and that the true meaning of everything is above. It's something to think about. But really, I think what we consider to be "aliens" could easily be inter-dimensional beings just like those that are unanimously perceived through use of psychedelics like DMT, and these "inter dimensional beings" or "aliens" or whatever we want to call them could easily exist in the same dimension as "ghosts," "angels," our "guides," whatever. I think a lot is going on above this plane and I think the government or the powers that be worldwide have a vested interest in keeping us divided and violent and hating each other. I think that if we all loved, took drugs, believed that "the truth is out there," etc., we would break out of the system that controls us, money, etc. We would realize love is the answer to everything, unite as one, etc.

The Twin Flame journey is all about this. Shedding our blocks, shedding karma, breaking free from the system, getting rid of all that muck, realizing that the answer is universal love and this stuff we're going through down here on earth is just an illusion. (Or the simulation our avatars/human bodies have to operate within?)

Death = game over, try again. That's the karmic cycle. Maybe aliens are just lucky beings who aren't locked into this horrible plane with its horrible patterns of greed and pain and violence and separation. I think about things like this all the time, trying to put all the little pieces together to make the big picture.

We all just need to break free of the illusion, though I know not exactly what it is. Once we shed all this, we can all be one, we can all ascend. We can save each other. We can be united.

I think enlightenment comes so we can light the way for others. There's a bigger meaning to all of this.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
I really love this topic. I for one experienced somewhat of a spiritual/intellectual awakening around 2013/2014, at least a year prior to meeting my twin at the beginning of 2015.

I think it must have started when I watched DMT: The Spirit Molecule, a documentary that was available on Netflix at the time. I became fascinated with the experiences the DMT test subjects reported; they all seemed to experience some kind of inter dimensional/space travel and meet the same beings during their DMT encounters. The beings they met were often described as "machine elves." The test subjects also described an overwhelming feeling of love and and understanding of Source energy that all love flows through. This hyper sensory awareness changed them. Like most drugs, DMT became more highly regulated by the government and lab tests like this are not possible any longer. The more the government can block our enlightenment and dampen our experiences, the easier we are to control, right? Basically I think there are many paths to spiritual enlightenment, and meeting a TF/experiencing kundalini, etc. is just one. There are so many people who come to the same conclusions after doing psychedelic substances, and while I've never tried drugs, I became fascinated by this topic and studied it for months. LSD, too. Taking these drugs seemed to remove the filter on your brain and provide you with a launch pad to "the other side," so to speak.

I also met a new friend via Tinder (never used it for sex and not much for dating or anything like that) who had managed to have inter-dimensional experiences without psychedelics; he had begun by trying to raise his awareness. He would lie outside in a field and stare and the sky, trying to see the static and basically everything our brains are trained to filter out. Things society also trains us to filter out. Things we also filter out more and more as we age. (Children are far more likely to see paranormal activity, after all). Eventually he started to see everything that he wasn't supposed to. During my late-night talks with him around 2013/2014, I began to study light (like from a bulb) to see that the energy was not stationery, but alive and moving. You have to stare at it a long time to realize this, because your brain naturally filters out the energy and lets you believe it's a solid spot of light and a solid shadow. This new friend got himself into serious issues. I never witnessed this, but he said that these paranormal or inter-dimensional entities noticed that he was "open" to them and began latching on to him wherever he would go. They would see that he was receptive and they would follow him. He had to sage his house at least once a month. He would wake up in the middle of the night to see "shadow people" at the foot of his bed (so he says). He told me to watch a documentary about this experience, called "Wake Up." (Funny name, huh, since everything we discuss in his forum is about awakening).

My whole point of bringing this up is to explain how all of this is interconnected. The more I am awakened to the larger spiritual plane that exists beyond this one, the more I believe in extraterrestrial beings. And I'm of the belief that if certain alien societies are advanced enough to have the means to visit us or a purpose to study us, they are advanced enough to figure out how to bend space-time and travel laterally, inter-dimensionally, rather than over actual distance, which would take thousands of light years. I think that's why so many people who spot UFOs speak of them appearing and disappearing; they are traveling between dimensions. A visit here would be very easy this way.

Now, are "aliens" actually beings living on a planet millions of light years away? Who is to say? Elon Musk believes we are more likely to be living in a simulation than not. If the universe is a simulation on a giant grid, or if even the 3D plane we live on is a "simulation" of sorts, with our "guides" in the 4th dimension above, our human bodies as our avatars, our souls our actual selves, playing out the game of life, clearing karma to "Ascend," or win the game. God, so many things are possible. What if spirituality is just an awareness of what's actually happening? That we are actually just avatars here on this plane and that the true meaning of everything is above. It's something to think about. But really, I think what we consider to be "aliens" could easily be inter-dimensional beings just like those that are unanimously perceived through use of psychedelics like DMT, and these "inter dimensional beings" or "aliens" or whatever we want to call them could easily exist in the same dimension as "ghosts," "angels," our "guides," whatever. I think a lot is going on above this plane and I think the government or the powers that be worldwide have a vested interest in keeping us divided and violent and hating each other. I think that if we all loved, took drugs, believed that "the truth is out there," etc., we would break out of the system that controls us, money, etc. We would realize love is the answer to everything, unite as one, etc.

The Twin Flame journey is all about this. Shedding our blocks, shedding karma, breaking free from the system, getting rid of all that muck, realizing that the answer is universal love and this stuff we're going through down here on earth is just an illusion. (Or the simulation our avatars/human bodies have to operate within?)

Death = game over, try again. That's the karmic cycle. Maybe aliens are just lucky beings who aren't locked into this horrible plane with its horrible patterns of greed and pain and violence and separation. I think about things like this all the time, trying to put all the little pieces together to make the big picture.

We all just need to break free of the illusion, though I know not exactly what it is. Once we shed all this, we can all be one, we can all ascend. We can save each other. We can be united.

I think enlightenment comes so we can light the way for others. There's a bigger meaning to all of this.
Love this post FF just can't give it a decent reply with time constraints right now but this is where I'm going with this topic.

I agree all its related...I think the illusions are down to belief systems that have been put in place over the years... so yes self awareness is key to unlocking our doors to inter-dimensionality so to speak.

Jro1539, yes i can see them but don't necessarily hear them...maybe more like blocks of thought every now and then...think that's why communication is slowish relying on my brain to decipher lol

must go but keep chatting
Old 21-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Deactivated Account
A few months back in June I had a number of visions of ships. I was on a cylinder shaped ship on some sort of access ramp in one recieving some downloads and in another I was witnessing and assisting two spiral galaxies (ours and another) to align into the same spinning pattern and when they aligned an old style sailing ship passed between the two... it was a portal between two dimensions.
A specific start system was brought to my attention as well... I kept drawing a certain pattern and one night when I was attending a spiritual group I looked up and realised I'd been drawing a specific star system?!!!
Then my intuition kept telling me something about December this year was important for a cosmic alignment.

My sister was having a number of ship dreams at this time as well. One was a man made ship leaving earth on a scientific exhibition and the other she was leaving on an alien spaceship.

We seem to both be on a TF path also...
In saying that though... I intuitively feel that this sort of stuff - along with insights and visions on free energy and things like that connection to our intergalactic self is going to become a more common place experience. We have reached critical mass of awareness in collective conciousness and from here our broadening perspectives of reality take off like a wild fire.

Even just talking here now is sending out waves in the collective conciousness.
Old 21-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Knower

I am so scare. I dont want to be aware of other beings, the bad ones, until I am able to protect my self. Tell me please all I can do to peotect myself. I am afraid to see and hear anything.