Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-12-2015, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Some of my experience with channeling dark spirits..

The purpose of this post is to warn people about the dangers of connecting with the wrong kind of entities. So for those of you who are into the craft and want to dig deeper, sometimes it may be best not to... So at one point in my life i was in the belief that satanism was a good religion founded on truth and spiritual power. The spiritual power was there, but the darkness was so overwhelming that found it really was not worth it. I started getting involved with channeling the spirits of the goetia. i got this belief from the Joy of satan website. They are quite persuasive but if you see what they represent and if you know the law of attraction, then you should know that it really is just a big black hole. i'm not going to mention which ones i was channeling for your own safety, but i can tell you all that glitters is not gold. That term careful what you wish for is absolutely true. Negative things began to happen and i felt as if my mental stability was beginning to fall. I have a very highly charged soul and i could just sense the darkness whenever they were near. it affected everyone and everything around me and i want you to know that you should not even attempt to mess with these "gods". If you have any experience on the topic of channeling these spirits then please let me know. And for those who are angry with me for sharing my experience because you worship these entities, then it really is just your own negativity and will never be transferred to me. Thank you and please share your own experience :)
Old 06-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Experiencer
Hi 11xdruidx11,

Thanks for sharing your story, and for warning about the unpleasantness (to say the least) that may come from dabbling with spiritual darkness. I have personally never had any interest in such communication, because all you every need or want can be given from the source of Divine Light and all that belongs to the Divine Light.

Boson
Old 07-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Great examples of your expierences....
Sounds like you had alot ...
PM with your real expierences.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11xdruidx11
The purpose of this post is to warn people about the dangers of connecting with the wrong kind of entities. So for those of you who are into the craft and want to dig deeper, sometimes it may be best not to... So at one point in my life i was in the belief that satanism was a good religion founded on truth and spiritual power. The spiritual power was there, but the darkness was so overwhelming that found it really was not worth it. I started getting involved with channeling the spirits of the goetia. i got this belief from the Joy of satan website. They are quite persuasive but if you see what they represent and if you know the law of attraction, then you should know that it really is just a big black hole. i'm not going to mention which ones i was channeling for your own safety, but i can tell you all that glitters is not gold. That term careful what you wish for is absolutely true. Negative things began to happen and i felt as if my mental stability was beginning to fall. I have a very highly charged soul and i could just sense the darkness whenever they were near. it affected everyone and everything around me and i want you to know that you should not even attempt to mess with these "gods". If you have any experience on the topic of channeling these spirits then please let me know. And for those who are angry with me for sharing my experience because you worship these entities, then it really is just your own negativity and will never be transferred to me. Thank you and please share your own experience :)

Hey I came across that website in highschool when I was interested in ghost hunting! That was like 10 years ago. Funny that it's still around.

The chick that runs it actually stole the meditations from other sources and slapped a satanic label on them. So you know, they work and everything, you just have to separate the satanic ** from it.

How did you get the Goetica to work? I assumed it was made up, since she has a whole language set up and everything. It was very "Tolkien" to me like Lord of the Rings or something.
Old 14-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your post because a lot of people especially younger people think that kind of worshipping is cool and exciting and then they realize hey this is really not so cool anymore but I just wanted to add and I'm NOT and have never been into Satanism is that you can be a positive person and fill yourself with love and light but sometimes things happen that hurt you and without even knowing you can bring the dark and negative spirits to you or something even worse so make sure if that's what you want to do you are completely positive with yourself and others and that you are truly surrounded in love and light please cause this is very real no matter what some people try to say and you may just bring in something that will destroy you.
Old 22-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Pathfinder

I would completely agree with you on that druid... negativity attracts only negativity.. i feel sad for the people who don't realize it... im glad you found your path...
Old 23-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a bad experience when I first came across these gifts finally got rid of the demon that was bothering me, glad to know I am not alone in these experiences but wish it didn't happen. I used a board, which I wish I didn't do. and ended up with something bad, with lots of meditation I finally got rid of him. Don't mess with anything demonic related.
Old 24-05-2016, 06:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11xdruidx11
Thank you for this helpful and inspiring post.

I channel dark entities all the time, but the big difference is, I know what they are, what they are doing and why they are doing it (I wouldn't be able to channel otherwise). I am not afraid of them and they haven't hurt me (for the past 2 years I've been doing it).

Many people tell me that I am 'playing with danger/fire' but I'm not religious, I have a scientific and curious mind and I don't allow 'whatever it is' to trick me or pull the wool over my eyes either.

Many say they are 'djinn' and I will 'go to hell for my sins' until I remind all and sundry that I am not a Christian and I don't believe in angels, demons, Jehovah, Satan, Heaven, Hell or the notion of a 'soul burning in hell for eternity'.

I am very dark, but I found the darkness liberating rather than confining, because out of this darkness, the Light shines forth and out of this Light, the darkness again presents itself- I worship the Darkness that is born from the Light.

In the end, both paths reach the same destination and I have been bathed by God's Holy Light as well.

Since messing with these "Gods' I have found love, joy, peace and an understanding that passes all.

Other people tell me 'that's just a trick' or 'you're imagining it' or 'don't mess with forces you don't understand'...problem is that I already do and the words and intent of such well-meaning people only held me back from experiencing the true joy of resting within my own self and my own place of 'being' which was totally independent from everybody else out there who was saying "don't do that because it's dangerous!".

Since then, I love this 'danger' I live for it...breathe for it...exist for it.

Once that happens, it becomes too late to do anything about it. I'm totally gone...far away...
Old 30-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Knower

You were right to leave. Joy of Satan is a dangerous organization that I have done some amateur "investigating" into as well. You can PM me for more info.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Master
This is a very good thread and thank you for warning us about the dangers of darkness