Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Knower
Forcefield prediction

As I was driving, I went into a slight trance, and a small rock hit my windshield and I suddenly thought about forcefields. I felt that we could easily make forcefields around our cars with electromagnetic fields, generated by our engines and magnified around the metal of the cars. Something told me that I could make this, but I've had those feelings before and did not have the means to engage it. Though, when I do get these feelings, it usually happens within a few years. So I am under the impression that within the next few years, scientists will discover how to create force fields to deflect small objects. I think these will be used in space as well as on earth.

However, they can't deflect everything. Small rocks and particles will be deflected, but not large objects like missles. The field will not be strong enough for that. I started to wonder if this is why many ufos can be taken down with them, and why they go around disarming many nuclear silos, not just for our safety, but for theirs as well.

It's a far fetched idea, I know, but the idea is there; it is in the air and someone will pick up on it, or is picking up on it now. Scientists have been tossing the idea around and experimenting, but I think they will soon create a usefull forcefield.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Master
That's a great idea maybe they've been working on it for some time now. I wish I could create a force field around my heart.