Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Knower

Constantly flinching and could not bring in light during meditation, help?

I know how important shielding and asking for divine protection too, but there's big but:

Been doing meditations practicing putting up shielding of light around me every time I do that, I flinched several times and get nasty telegrams from entity not interested in my meditation/crystal/spiritual hobby. Ditto to holding crystals get same reaction from the entity making me to flinch every time I try. Each instantaneous shock wave going my mind breaking up what I am doing made me to flinch. Like slap a leg would make a distracted person to jump slightly.

I do have grounding and protective crystals but couldn't reach for these due to flinching every time entity whipped his/her energy at me.

Also why is entity doing his/her best to not let do what I like for so long too, practically years? I would appreciate taking a look to see what you can discover, just ask me for permission?

Is there way especially outside help to keep entity at bay or send a right crystal to someone who can program it in a way protective being is summoned and asked to come to the rescue once I hold a programmed crystal? Get your foot in the door so to speak idea?

Have you took your time to view some of these youtube movies I posted over there under ghost/haunting thread? These are real, take note that I would not post them for pranks fun, I'm right now frustrated. What makes me really sure that was entity did react and communicate with me in messages based on what I say or doing certain things instead of silent entity.

Cheers, Stonecollector