Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Windchime159

Channeling

Hello this is actually my first post but i had a few questions about channeling that i was hoping some people could answer

ill be frank, how do you know channeling is actually real? where does the sure-ness of your knowledge come from? what expirances have confirmed its actual place in reality as not just the sub-conciousness, or some mentle illness

iv always been spiritual and but i tend to only apply 'true' faith to my relationship with the absolute as Maya can be a very deceptive illusion and i tred carefully not to get lost in misinformation and false practices, i am not a man of second hand knowledge in any sense, i feel in order to truely practice somthing you need to have some foundation for which to truely dig deeper

but anyway i would greatly appreciate information and shared expirances
Old 23-03-2011, 09:04 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime159
ill be frank, how do you know channeling is actually real?
You don't.. channeling should be looked at as.. does this information feel good..?? does it help..??

(the best channels actually say this!)

Technically, everything a channel says is real.. but if you want to know how.. see one of my other posts below in this forum.. (answering this same question)

Here, I will spoon feed it to you.. have a read of this..

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=10491
Quote:
where does the sure-ness of your knowledge come from?
That answer is the same as above.. in studying channeled material.. the information helped me! It felt good..

I mean how can you argue against that..?? (well, I mean you can ) and some ego's will do that but not me.. I like being happy.. I like how the information empowered my life
Quote:
what expirances have confirmed its actual place in reality as not just the sub-conciousness, or some mentle illness
I am very big into law of attraction.. have you tried that? Played with that?

Law of attraction shows me.. that I have affect on reality.. it shows me I have power to create any changes I desire..

Therefore I'm attracted to channels that talk about "law of attraction" why it works.. how it works, how to do it better etc.

Some of the seth studiers are very big into concepts seth said.. before they could be proven or even thought of.. me?? I like or my favorite channels are abraham, bashar and steve rother
Quote:
iv always been spiritual and but i tend to only apply 'true' faith to my relationship with the absolute as Maya can be a very deceptive illusion and i tred carefully not to get lost in misinformation and false practices, i am not a man of second hand knowledge in any sense, i feel in order to truely practice somthing you need to have some foundation for which to truely dig deeper
Correct, miss-information exists.. even in channels!

But that's why you go with what resonates.. that's why you use discernment.. and all the best channels teach this.. so evaluate each piece of information you hear and see how you resonate with it.. does it feel good? or bad?

Another way of saying it is.. does it feel empowering? or disempowering?

Take the good.. skip the bad.. (or if you want too.. examine the bad.. cause sometimes you can transform that into good)

-----

And BTW welcome 1st time poster, and happy trails to you!
Old 23-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Windchime159

haha thank you

and its funny that feeling of discernment you are telling me to use to find the truth of channels is the exact thing causing me to be so skeptic of it

it makes me feel very hesitant to put any faith in channeling, perhapes i am not ready to discern the information itself properly so im keeping myself away from its influence? i do not know, do you have any advice for me?
Old 23-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello this is actually my first post but i had a few questions about channeling that i was hoping some people could answer

ill be frank, how do you know channeling is actually real? where does the sure-ness of your knowledge come from? what experiences have confirmed its actual place in reality as not just the sub-consciousness, or some mental illness

iv always been spiritual and but i tend to only apply 'true' faith to my relationship with the absolute as Maya can be a very deceptive illusion and i tred carefully not to get lost in misinformation and false practices, i aHm not a man of second hand knowledge in any sense, i feel in order to truly practice something you need to have some foundation for which to truly dig deeper

but anyway i would greatly appreciate information and shared experiences

It does not matter what anyone says, what you read or hear, it is up to you to discern.
How can we come to a new understanding, unless we move into new areas.
To get through the other side we sometimes have to wade trough the mud, or unsafe territory. If someone lies to me, or tries to fib me, this has nothing to do with me, only with themselves. Unless I engage emotionally, and I don't.
Old 23-03-2011, 10:35 PM
themaster

Quote:
haha thank you

and its funny that feeling of discernment you are telling me to use to find the truth of channels is the exact thing causing me to be so skeptic of it
Yah, I actually don't know.. to me your 'skeptic'.. sounds like the rational mind/ego saying.. "they’re lying to me" (discernment is more a spiritual recognizing that.. that's not my truth.. that does not resonate!)

See there's a big thing I'm saying to you here.. I say use your emotions.. use your emotional body! You say back.. I'm using my mental body.. I want to ego things.. these are 2 fundamentally different ways of doing things.. step out of your comfort zone.. and say "hello" to your emotional body.. validate your emotional body.. that will help a lot

I just can't see things that way.. all truths are true.. we don't lie to each other.. we just don't..

I can tell you.. I will meet you on the corner of 6th and browning in hour.. (but I'm definitely not going too! ) and yet.. I said it, is is created.. that is my understanding.. that is multiple realities for you.. this statement is not a lie.. EVEN though it is!

Actually, this works great into the idea or teaching I have of the 4th dimension.. where it says there are paradox's.. or what was true a moment ago, is true no longer..

In this way.. my statement is a PARADOX

If you want my recommendation.. for a test into new age and discernment..

Watch this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNsh4IPs2mc

And watch this.. (on discernment)

http://lightworker.com/EvolutionCent...nt-2010_04.php

And notice.. how you feel about it.. if you feel it is lies (that's not wrong) if you feel it is good and true.. that's not wrong either!
Quote:
i do not know, do you have any advice for me?
My biggest advice for you is.. be easy on yourself, like yourself.. enjoy yourself!

Man follow the positive emotions wave.. as best you can..

Does anyone really like feeling unhappy?

Don't answer that!
Old 23-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Windchime159

what you said about my emotional body kind of spoke to me

i tend to approach everything intellectually as i am an intellectually bent person, Aquarius haha, i have not thought about listining to the other parts of my being

i have put strong faith in lies before, and it led to a hard fall, it is somthing i am weary of and my reason is what keeps me safe

perhapes i have some fears i am not looking at enough, thank you themaster this has helped

i also need to think more about what you have said about all being truth.. and that lies are non existant
Old 23-03-2011, 10:56 PM
themaster

Quote:
i also need to think more about what you have said about all being truth.. and that lies are non existant
Don't think too hard.. the EGO will drive you bonkers.. believe me.. been there, done that.. got the bloody t-shirt!

Yes, I hope this helps.. let me know if need more help/advice.. happy to assist!
Quote:
i tend to approach everything intellectually as i am an intellectually bent person, Aquarius haha, i have not thought about listining to the other parts of my being
I'm a Pisces.. lol

I'm the intellectual type.. it's ironic that Aquarius is about being heart based.. but you do seem to have a lot of EGO, yah..

The Age of Aquarius is all about leaving behind intellect (Pisces) and moving into heart.. just a good general/idea sense to have..
Old 23-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Windchime159

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Don't think too hard.. the EGO will drive you bonkers.. believe me.. been there, done that.. got the bloody t-shirt!

Yes, I hope this helps.. let me know if need more help/advice.. happy to assist! I'm a Pisces.. lol

I'm the intellectual type.. it's ironic that Aquarius is about being heart based.. but you do seem to have a lot of EGO, yah..

The Age of Aquarius is all about leaving behind intellect (Pisces) and moving into heart.. just a good general/idea sense to have..

hmmm if i know my astrology Aquarius is a sign of the intellect? it is the fixed air sign and air signs represent the mental side of humans, water emotion, fire the will , and earth the physical? oh well i should take this over to the astrology page, thanks again for the help
Old 23-03-2011, 11:38 PM
themaster

Quote:
hmmm if i know my astrology Aquarius is a sign of the intellect? it is the fixed air sign and air signs represent the mental side of humans, water emotion, fire the will , and earth the physical? oh well i should take this over to the astrology page, thanks again for the help
Here's a quick google definition..

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacaquarius.html

This doesn't sound like thinkers to me..

Let's see what it says about me?

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacpisces.html

Ahh, these definition don't match others I've read.. it's easy to see that definitions are a bit skewed than..?

Let me see if I can find thinker in a search on google..

Hmm.. I like this definition better..

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/piscessign.htm

It does say on mine that were "ego's" but on yours it says intellectual.. all worthy definitions..

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aquariussign.htm

Thanks for making re-think what a aquarius is though..

My mind says to me..

These definitions are just ideas, they are not absolutes..