Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok
We are not in Eternity. We are in this third grand Division of creation which is material spiritual world. We need to transcend it and then transcend the second grand division of Spiritual Material world to reach purely Spiritual region for that we have to undertake journey with help from Guide to make the soul reach its final abode from where it came after big bang. From time to time after seeing the miseries of human beings here, that all intelligent life force manifests itself in form of incarnations and realized souls to guide us in undertaking the journey.
You have your concepts and I have mine, and as far as I am concerned eternity and infinity exists right here
right now. You have a different opinion, that's great, and I do realize that different religions and different
spiritual practices see the same things differently.

This website, Spiritual Forums, discourages debates on spiritual topics so I will not enter into a debate with you,
but I will say, in my opinion, there is no right and wrong way of looking at this, there are only different perspectives
which should be respected. I do not post here on this website to get others to see things my way. I share my
perspective and embrace tthat others may disagree.

The Christian Bible says one thing, the Hindu Bhagavad Gita says something else, the Koran says something else,
the Jewish Torah, Talmud, and Kabbalah, says something else, and so and so forth. There are lots of different views
on the same thing, and even those who have had out-of-body experiences, like myself, will have a different
interpretation from others who have had the same experiences.

The universe is fraught with diversity, diversity is inherent in all creation, and in my opinion, we must learn to
embrace diversity, especially diverse opinions and perspectives. Otherwise we are contributing to disharmony.

Peace
Old 24-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Master
Interesting...

What helped me was a visualisation of the observer as a soul consciousness and the observed the body consciousness whose driver is the ego, both aspects being us. The observed once observed by the observer is no longer the same as it was when it had a free rein...as an analogy, we may liken the observer at the centre and the observed at the periphery of a wheel.

This visualisation aided me in stilling my mind and detaching me from outcomes to a large degree, bringing about what we may say is an ‘any time meditation mode’.

Of course, what works for one may not for another.