Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Moldavite necklace

Hi,its my first time on this forum(first time using forums) so this is my first post.
I need to ask informations about my moldavite so I am going to enumerate it:
1.Can moldavite manifest desires and amplify both positive and negative thoughts/intentions?
2.Can moldavite attract love or improve current relationships since it is strongly associated with the heart chakra as well as the other chakras?
3.Aside from psychic protection can moldavite provide physical protection?
4.Can moldavite bring wealth and is it a good luck stone?
5.this question is not about my moldavite this timeo powdered gemstones still have energy or are they useless.And do the energy of gemstones depends on size?
Thats all my questions for now as a new member. And I'm looking forward for answers,thanks
Old 02-09-2015, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogoneil
Hi,its my first time on this forum(first time using forums) so this is my first post.
I need to ask informations about my moldavite so I am going to enumerate it:
1.Can moldavite manifest desires and amplify both positive and negative thoughts/intentions?
2.Can moldavite attract love or improve current relationships since it is strongly associated with the heart chakra as well as the other chakras?
3.Aside from psychic protection can moldavite provide physical protection?
4.Can moldavite bring wealth and is it a good luck stone?
5.this question is not about my moldavite this timeo powdered gemstones still have energy or are they useless.And do the energy of gemstones depends on size?
Thats all my questions for now as a new member. And I'm looking forward for answers,thanks
Your questions can only be answered by yourself through your own experience and work. The reason for that is simple - because what a specific stone does for each individual varies from person to person. What Moldavite does for you is going to be vastly different from what Moldavite does for me. We all react differently to the energetic, chemical, and elemental composition of a specific stone. The elemental and chemical composition of even two Moldavites can be quite different. So you might have completely different results when working with two different Moldavites, especially two Moldavites from two different strewn fields. Because Moldavites from different strewn fields have different elemental and chemical levels. Putting generalized attributes, characteristics, properties, and uses on stones is a sales gimmick and simple-minded. Not all people or Moldavites are the same and so the outcomes of an individual working with a Moldavite is going to be different than the next person, because they are an individual and are working with an individual Moldavite. Even if you had two people work with the same Moldavite the outcomes are going to typically be different. I could easily re-write all of the regurgitated fabricated garbage out there about Moldavite but it's a pointless charade and a waste of time. The only way you will ever know what an individual Moldavite does for you personally is to work with it and see for yourself. Simple-minded people would lead you to believe that Moldavite is associated with the Heart Chakra, because they are simple-minded and believe what they were told by another like-minded person that the Heart Chakra is green. First off no one knows if Chakras really exist let alone what color they are. People associate Moldavite with the Heart Chakra because Moldavite is green, but that's the problem with using simple-minded ideology on a complex situation. Not all Moldavite is green.... I own some brown Moldavite so what Chakra does that work on? Maybe there is a brown Rectum Chakra?
Old 02-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Knower

Despite astral explorer's obvious disbelief at anything scientific in relation crystals. There are some facts you cannot ignore.
Each crystal vibrates at it's own frequency, Yes this is true, In a lot of ways that can be fine tuned by cutting it to different thicknesses and stuff, but taken as a whole that frequency will indeed produce different feelings in everyone. That frequency can also be understood as a colour, regardless of any relation to chakra colours.
How crystals work is they, when allowed to do so, react upon your aura to make your aura match that frequency.
The body reacts to every frequency it comes into contact with differently.
If one thousand people tell me particular frequencies give them some particular feeling I am going to listen to it. Thats nothing to do with being simple minded. If ten thousand people do so, AND I have the same result, I am going to put faith in that.
It's only logical even in scientific terms to eventually put two and two together when certain vibrational frequencies have certain colours associated with them which all in turn cause certain reactions in the body which may or not be related to the 7 primary colours, or chakras.
If you can't see the science in front of you or refuse to believe it thats fine, Personally I go with my gut to verify other peoples words if it works for me.
And you should do the same.

Moldavite for me is a very powerful heart stone, thats all I can say for now based on less than a weeks experience, but it speaks to me more than most of my other green stones, Malachite is probably the next one that resonates with me.

As to you question about powdered form, that depends on the purpose, Crystals, being alive, are going to react negatively to being chopped up and ground down. However, in nano powder form, many powders, lemurians in particular have incredibly powerful results in all of the ways I have seen them tested.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Experiencer

NOTE:

This comment has been removed by SF Staff. Respect Rule and Swearing reminder.

Last edited by Lynn : 03-09-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
Despite astral explorer's obvious disbelief at anything scientific in relation crystals. There are some facts you cannot ignore.
Each crystal vibrates at it's own frequency, Yes this is true, In a lot of ways that can be fine tuned by cutting it to different thicknesses and stuff, but taken as a whole that frequency will indeed produce different feelings in everyone. That frequency can also be understood as a colour, regardless of any relation to chakra colours.
How crystals work is they, when allowed to do so, react upon your aura to make your aura match that frequency.
The body reacts to every frequency it comes into contact with differently.
If one thousand people tell me particular frequencies give them some particular feeling I am going to listen to it. Thats nothing to do with being simple minded. If ten thousand people do so, AND I have the same result, I am going to put faith in that.
It's only logical even in scientific terms to eventually put two and two together when certain vibrational frequencies have certain colours associated with them which all in turn cause certain reactions in the body which may or not be related to the 7 primary colours, or chakras.
If you can't see the science in front of you or refuse to believe it thats fine, Personally I go with my gut to verify other peoples words if it works for me.
And you should do the same.

Moldavite for me is a very powerful heart stone, thats all I can say for now based on less than a weeks experience, but it speaks to me more than most of my other green stones, Malachite is probably the next one that resonates with me.

As to you question about powdered form, that depends on the purpose, Crystals, being alive, are going to react negatively to being chopped up and ground down. However, in nano powder form, many powders, lemurians in particular have incredibly powerful results in all of the ways I have seen them tested.
First off Chakras are not science, they are pseudoscience at best. If people go into working with a stone believing it is going to do whatever they read then they are going to believe that is what they experienced, it is a placebo effect. And with something as sensitive as crystals I guarantee a massive part of what people think they feel is nothing more than a placebo effect. You're acting like there are thousands of unhindered reports of people experiencing the exact same things with crystals, there are not though. There are books by authors who write whatever they want to write to sell crystals and books and then hindered reports of people experiencing exactly what they were told they were going to experience, in other words were told to experience. That's not putting two and two together and getting 4, it's putting 1.333 and .794 and getting 4. Your opinion on how crystals works is not necessarily fact, it is your opinion. Nobody knows for sure how crystals do or do not work, because if they did it would be a fact and there are no facts in crystal pseudoscience. Only pseudoscience, beliefs, opinions, speculations, hopes, desires, and scattered reports. None of which equate to factual evidence.

My personal belief is that we react to the elemental and chemical composition of crystals the same way that our bodies react to the chemicals in a medication. And since all Human-beings tend to have a different reaction to a medication crystals wouldn't be any different, and since even two crystals of the same type can have different elemental and chemical compositions it would be like two different medications. So comparing one person's work with one Moldavite with another person's work with another Moldavite is like comparing one person's reaction to one medication to another person's reaction to a different medication.

What science though? There is no science, only pseudoscience. It's not that I don't see it, it's that I don't jump to irrational self-imposed conclusions to fulfill and gratify my own needs and desires. I am not invested in my stones making me a magical sorcerer as so many others are. So if crystals ended up having no actual energy, metaphysical use, etc. and it was proven everything people believe they have experienced was simply a delusion and/or a placebo effect I wouldn't really be that upset. I'm not even saying that's the case or that is what I believe, I'm just saying it doesn't matter either way to me. Moldavite is a very powerful heart stone for you because it is green and from day one of learning about Moldavite you were programmed to believe it was a very powerful heart stone. I am sure if the information out there stated that Moldavite was a powerful Root Chakra stone everyone would be swearing that it's great for working on the Root Chakra, or any other Chakra for that matter. The majority of the stuff most people say about crystals and gemstones and report experiencing is the exact same stuff they read that Robert Simmons or Judy Hall fabricated for monetary purposes. That is why people blow their money on the lowest grade Quartz imaginable for super high prices because they believe that the "Azez" put it there for them to tune into higher-frequencies, because Robert Simmons put it in a book. If Robert Simmons never put that in a book nobody would say anything other than it's low-grade Quartz. It's quite a coincidence that Robert Simmons "discovers" all of these said to be amazing low-grade Quartz sub-types that he can buy up for pennies a gram and re-sell for dollars a gram and they always end up having the best stories don't you think?

Instead of following what greedy "leaders" write instead I find out things on my own, and on my own I have learned that the majority of the information out there about gemstones and crystals is completely different than my own experiences and the experiences of those whom are like-minded. Unfortunately most people just repeat exactly what they read in a book or online or were told by someone else who read it in a book. I see nothing wrong with my approach, at the very worst I'm telling people to experience things for themselves and to find out things for themselves instead of blindly believing everything they read or hear. Saying that all green stones work on the Heart Chakra (because somehow we think we know the Heart Chakra is green) is incredibly small-minded. First off our Human sense of sight can only see a very narrow range of color, in reality there are a lot more colors out there that we cannot see. So attempting to colorize the Chakras with the colors we can see with our Human eyes is a charade, even IF the Chakras exist and were colorized how do we know their colors all coordinate with the limited amount we can see? We don't but thousands of people pretend we do. Sorry I'm not much into pretending and congratulating others for being gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitLoop
Removed by SF Staff .
Yea I must be working with my brown Moldavite incorrectly, I should probably read more Robert Simmons books and learn how to work with my Moldavite correctly huh?

Last edited by Lynn : 03-09-2015 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:06 AM
Experiencer

;)

seriously though, some of us are open to the alternative points of view
Old 03-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
I think science would label us as a bunch of loonies for our beliefs in crystals haha. After years of working with crystals and doing a ton of energy work I have come to the realization that a crystal's effect on a person is relative and not universal, they might have some similarities and have similar frequency ranges, but every crystal and person is different and they will react accordingly.

Now, based on my experience; Moldavite has brought me great spiritual awareness and expanded my consciousness. It has manifested positive and negative aspects of my inner self that I needed to work on; this to me was a bit difficult because the manifestations were pretty strong. It has not attracted romantic love, but it has attracted love from friends and those around me. Other crystals helped but I think Moldavite was the main one since it's the one I worked with the most. Protection wise... I am not sure how one would measure that, I have a decent size collection of Moldavite and have had a few physical injuries in the past and a few psychic attacks (now I am very well trained so psychic attacks are rare), does that mean my Moldavite doesn’t work because it didn’t protect me? And in regards to the wealth and good luck, I don't believe in luck and as for wealth... well... what is considered wealth? I mean, I have over 50 pieces of Moldavite and a bunch of crystals that are supposed to attract wealth, does that mean I should be a millionaire? I don't have any crystal powder so IDK about that.

I am just going off on my experience, I guess you will have to experience it for yourself and see what it does for you. I have over 50 Moldavites (most over 20g) and 1k+ crystals in all different shapes and sizes, if I go by what the books say then I should pretty much be immortal and filthy rich with 100 wives and be a Buddha lol, ok I went a little over board but you get my drift. Ogoneil, when it comes to crystals go for what you feel drawn to and not for the metaphysical properties people claim to have, your intuition will guide you to the crystal you need.

Just a side note:
Some of the really well known crystal books were written by a guy who took regular low price white quartz, gave it a fancy name that he trademarked, came up with some fancy origin story and marked up the price. Now people believe this white quartz known as Azeztulite has some type of ET energy and are willing to pay more for it.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Experiencer

Everyone is giving great advice here. Go with what you are drawn to. It's helpful to listen to peoples' suggestions, but I've found sometimes that just going to a shop that sells crystals and then following my intuition with the intent to find the most helpful one for me has been the most successful. I spent a lot of money on a nice piece of moldavite and also on phenacite once. Both were supposed to be very powerful and I was cautioned to use them sparingly. The phenacite turned out to be such a disappointment, but others have found it extremely helpful. I lost it recently while on vacation which turned out to be a blessing. I went into a local store and was strongly drawn to a basket of blue kyanite. I didn't even know much about it and looked it up later. But since I've started meditating with it, I've had very vivid, psychic dreams and really amazing recall on the dreams as well. Your body and energy knows best what is compatible.

Fruit Loop, I can only imagine what you said about the brown Moldavite since your comment was deleted! I am guessing it had something to do with AE's brown Rectum chakra? Thanks for the laugh, guys!

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI