Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Tazza

Interesting posts here...I too believe that we were genetically modified somehow and everything that revolves in our society today has been documented /preached incorrectly and also modified to enslave us and dumb us down without going into too much detail... Don't know about everyone else but this is causing havoc for me in my awakening process and is certainly the foremost thing I have on my mind a lot of the time recently. I don't want to be the one who knows all the answers but I know my spirit wants to know the truth, it's difficult to take in that there's so so much deception and ill things going on in the world purposefully manipulated by certain folk, and I hope that within our lifetime we will see more disclosure and be part of re-writing history the way it shouldve been written in the first place.

Peace and light!
Tazza
Old 24-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazza
Interesting posts here...I too believe that we were genetically modified somehow and everything that revolves in our society today has been documented /preached incorrectly and also modified to enslave us and dumb us down without going into too much detail... Don't know about everyone else but this is causing havoc for me in my awakening process and is certainly the foremost thing I have on my mind a lot of the time recently. I don't want to be the one who knows all the answers but I know my spirit wants to know the truth, it's difficult to take in that there's so so much deception and ill things going on in the world purposefully manipulated by certain folk, and I hope that within our lifetime we will see more disclosure and be part of re-writing history the way it shouldve been written in the first place.

Peace and light!
Tazza

When I have been in first years of my awakening process, a lot of fear came out from unconsciousness/subconsciousness, and with that all kind of wrong,false beliefs and belief systems which were connected to that fear, and anger also, which together were guiding my distorted perception of reality of that time.
In my daily life and meditations I have been releasing this fears and indoctrinated beliefs, which was imposed to me from early years of my life by school, society ,parents and after that I began to see world around me with brand-new perception.
Revelation after revelation, guided from my High Self became my reality,
shock after shock shaken me down, when I was found how deceptive
all this system and illusion called reality is.
Be brave my friend, when false beliefs will have gone, new fresh beliefs will be brought to you by your High Self , and you will see reality with completely new eyes.
Old 24-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Tazza

Very wise words Acitek, very wise words indeedy, thankyou :-)
Old 24-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
You are right about that, acitak. That is the big picture. I can't help but be fascinated by all the small pieces, too.

This much seems to stand out for me, this far: there are two main factions at war with each other, each has a different agenda, and humanity has always been caught in the middle, used as pawns to this day, at times, annihilated.

Thanks, well said.
Old 24-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
You are right about that, acitak. That is the big picture. I can't help but be fascinated by all the small pieces, too.

This much seems to stand out for me, this far: there are two main factions at war with each other, each has a different agenda, and humanity has always been caught in the middle, used as pawns to this day, at times, annihilated.

Exactly. For example, the current war between Israel and Palestine is a smaller war in a much bigger war between two factions of the Anunnaki. As far as i know, it's Marduk waging war against Enlil. I could be wrong.
Old 24-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Master

Thanks Acitak, very interesting subject, we don't have enough of it!

I had read some works of Zecharia Stitchin, the complete work of Anton Parks, and a few books from Michael Tellinger on the subject. May you share the authors you're using in this great story?

The best to you!
Old 24-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourJourney
Exactly. For example, the current war between Israel and Palestine is a smaller war in a much bigger war between two factions of the Anunnaki. As far as i know, it's Marduk waging war against Enlil. I could be wrong.

From my knowing, the Anunnaki who live within the sphere itself are the original Anunnaki, the Orion Anunnaki, who have been piloting the vessel,planet Nibiru, for hundreds of thousands of years.
Across the dimensions of time and space there have been factions that have split off from the Orion Anunnaki.
There were alliances formed with the Reptilians(Draconians), creating the order of the Draconian(Reptilian) Anunnaki.
There was also that faction of the Orion Anunnaki humanoids, that broke off and becomes oppositional to the Orion Anunnaki on the hollow sphere, planet Niburu.
They inhabited the planet Marduk(Maldek).
There was a rebellion against the King. They became united under a leader in opposition to En the Father King on the sphere planet, father of Enki and Enlil. Those who followed the leadership in opposition to En were those who followed the leader that known Biblically as JEHOVAH.
As a war leader he fought against his own people and in one of the battles the planet Marduk(Maldek) was destroyed. By this time,
I believe, those who had been the followers of Jehovah had left, including Jehovah, and had gone to the planet Mars.
This battle continued and came to planet earth, and the followers of Jehovah came to this planet and dominated it,
taking control from En and the Orion Nibiru Anunnakis.
They are those who became the Dark Forces.
They created the chosen people, Jews, by genetic engineering at Mars.
From my understanding those who control this planet from lower Astral are forces of JEHOVAH Anunnaki faction with ENLIL as theirs ally, and they are in some kind of subtle war with ORIGINAL Nibiru Orion Anunnakis.
Reason for a battle raging between those two factions is to which faction Earth belongs.
Marduk is ,I think, name for Jehovah.
What do you think of this?
Old 24-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
Thanks Acitak, very interesting subject, we don't have enough of it!

I had read some works of Zecharia Stitchin, the complete work of Anton Parks, and a few books from Michael Tellinger on the subject. May you share the authors you're using in this great story?

The best to you!

Thanks,
Zecharia and Parks are very good source, there are more good sources, but I think that the main thing is to get the big picture as Skygazer said.
I am very glad that people at this forum are interested on this subject.
All best
Old 24-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
From my knowing, the Anunnaki who live within the sphere itself are the original Anunnaki, the Orion Anunnaki, who have been piloting the vessel,planet Nibiru, for hundreds of thousands of years.
Across the dimensions of time and space there have been factions that have split off from the Orion Anunnaki.
There were alliances formed with the Reptilians(Draconians), creating the order of the Draconian(Reptilian) Anunnaki.
There was also that faction of the Orion Anunnaki humanoids, that broke off and becomes oppositional to the Orion Anunnaki on the hollow sphere, planet Niburu.
They inhabited the planet Marduk(Maldek).
There was a rebellion against the King. They became united under a leader in opposition to En the Father King on the sphere planet, father of Enki and Enlil. Those who followed the leadership in opposition to En were those who followed the leader that known Biblically as JEHOVAH.
As a war leader he fought against his own people and in one of the battles the planet Marduk(Maldek) was destroyed. By this time,
I believe, those who had been the followers of Jehovah had left, including Jehovah, and had gone to the planet Mars.
This battle continued and came to planet earth, and the followers of Jehovah came to this planet and dominated it,
taking control from En and the Orion Nibiru Anunnakis.
They are those who became the Dark Forces.
They created the chosen people, Jews, by genetic engineering at Mars.
From my understanding those who control this planet from lower Astral are forces of JEHOVAH Anunnaki faction with ENLIL as theirs ally, and they are in some kind of subtle war with ORIGINAL Nibiru Orion Anunnakis.
Reason for a battle raging between those two factions is to which faction Earth belongs.
Marduk is ,I think, name for Jehovah.
What do you think of this?

Very interesting.
However from my understanding,

Enlil = Jehovah/Yahweh
Marduk = Allah

But again, those are minor details. The big picture i think we all have an understanding on.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourJourney
Very interesting.
However from my understanding,

Enlil = Jehovah/Yahweh
Marduk = Allah

But again, those are minor details. The big picture i think we all have an understanding on.

I am glad that you have a good knowledge on this subject.
About Lord Marduk; I know that Reptilian Shapeshifters on Earth are mentioning frequently, returning of "Lord Marduk" as theirs saviour,
and their saviour from my logic may be only Jehovah or Enlil.
I do not know what is meaning of word "Allah" for you,
but I do not think that Reptilian shapeshifters would call their saviour by that name.
You said that Jehovah and Enlil are the same being,
about that I am not sure, but when the comet Wormwood has been used by both sides of the Anunnaki equation,
used to create the FLOODING of the Bible by the JEHOVAH Anunnaki to destroy Enki, Enlil and those of the Nibiruan Anunnaki who were on the planet at that time together with human population, but it has also been used by the Nibiruan Anunnaki for their own purposes, how then is possible,
if they are the same being, Jehovah want to destroy Enlil.
From my understanding Jehovah is anunnaki humanoid, Enlil hybrid/reptoid.
Maybe I am wrong, but who cares, haha....
All best