Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-02-2015, 08:37 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Do the Pleiadians achieve faster than light travel by *modifying* the laws of physics?

Hi I am pleiadian my self (now incarnated here free of earth karma)

and no pleiadians do not have their ships in the limitations of 'the matrix'

where theses rules are thought of as reality

or all seems bound by the rules for those who limit their vision

by declaring them reality
Old 14-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing33
Hi I am pleiadian my self (now incarnated here free of earth karma)

and no pleiadians do not have their ships in the limitations of 'the matrix'

where theses rules are thought of as reality

or all seems bound by the rules for those who limit their vision

by declaring them reality

Can you tell me where the pleiadians reside? In the 5th-9th dimensions? Also, do you know the population of the pleiadians?
Old 26-02-2015, 12:22 PM
anotherindigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Can you tell me where the pleiadians reside? In the 5th-9th dimensions? Also, do you know the population of the pleiadians?
That's what I've read in a book, they live in an union of planets where around hundred and twenty-seven billion people reside, their mothership are said to be like small planets with a place for hundred forty-three thousand people :)
Edit: Even on iBooks there's information on it, that's where I got it from, but I don't know if correct
Old 26-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello
I have read that pleiadians are very evolved spiritually. Did you had an experience with them?
Yes.

i had a vision of their prison, Tartarus and posted it on the internet.

Then i was contacted by Shymhz (Shemhyaza) who verified it. In fact it reminded him of the days when he was hanging upside down.

Have you ever wondered where the Tarot card, The Hanging Man originated from ?

The problem is, is that Azazel and 197 Pleiadians is now leading this world into a false paradise where everyone who wants food, alien technology will have to have the Mark of the Beast in their forehead or right hand.
Old 26-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Guide
In 2010 I met the man who would become my life partner.
When I laid my eyes on him the first time I was told "He is Pleiadean".

I had no idea what that meant or what a Pleiadian is.
Adrian was tall, slender, almost scrawny, with a long thin neck.
He has a very loving and kind nature. When he was a child he had difficulty understanding and accepting this reality as he was not familiar to the earth plane and our rules in society. So growing up was hard for him as it was hard adapting to this reality.

Pleiadeans are highly evolved. Adrian is a Capricorn in this lifetime. He is very spiritually aware and is developing mediumship skills.

They resemble the Kaminoans in looks as seen in Star Wars, but remember the kaminoans are fictitious. Pleiadians have a blueish white glow / aura.

The other day I saw another man and his family with a similar body shape and was immediately drawn to the strong possibility that he was Pleiadian as well, reincarnated here for this lifetime.

Exo-scientists indicate that Pleiades life span exceeds human beings on Earth. Pleiades technology has made it possible to travel anywhere in our Universe at speeds faster than the speed of light. 'They are capable of using the Earth's oceans for undersea operations,' Dr. Salla documents, in association with other extraterrestrial researchers.

Pleiadian's are very concerned about the misuse for our sciences today on Earth, and are worried that we will destroy our planet and ourselves. They are concerned that we have completely lost our spiritual center and harmony with our sciences. Pleiadian's have no use for money, politics and religious rituals and doctrines, which are used by manipulative elites on Earth.

Pleiadians have left descendants on the Earth in the past and are willing to help us, but not to the point of changing our evolution and becoming responsible for our race. Earth must create its own future and either correct our mistakes or suffer because of them.

http://www.tokenrock.com/explain-pleiadians-138.html
Old 16-03-2015, 01:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Pleiadians is now leading this world into a false paradise.

This is true. The home of this alien species we call Pleiadains is in the region of the constellation Taurus. Unfortunately, many of these beings are not concerned with the welfare of humankind. I've done extensive research into these so called benevolent extraterrestrial beings. It seems many mediums and psychics channel these beings, however, this should not be possible but it is because they are not want they seem. They are in fact leading the human race into a false paradise. They are leading them into slavery. In doing this they have broken higher dimensional universal laws of not interfering with the evolution of the human race on earth. We should not have access to these beings! But they have broken the fourth wall so to speak, in order to commit genocide against the human race!

They have been banished before, and they've tried to enslave the human race on earth a few times. They have also changed earthly timelines (breaking higher dimensional laws again). What followed were rebirths of the human race on earth, however, these parasites keep coming back. They are trying to hold earth hostage and use the energy matrix here as a energetic feeding ground. They act under the false mask of love and light because they need this illusion to in order to draw in earth's human beings, however they are not light beings, they actually are quite demonic and dangerous. They have created a disinformation campaign surrounding the reptilians. They say reptilians are bad and they are good. This is disinformation. As you know there are benevolent and non-benevolent human beings on earth, as there are extraterrestrial beings of both natures outside of this earth. Be careful. They are not to be trusted, they are wolves in sheep's clothing. The only higher being any human being should have access to (channeling) by virtue of the laws of nature is their own higher self. We should not be able to channel or access other beings! Unless of course the energy matrix gets hijacked and universal laws are broken, which they have been. Our energy matrix here on earth has been hijacked by these beings we call Pleiadians here on earth. Starseeds have incarnated from other worlds to assist the human race in banishing this group of parasites, and eliminating this mass hostage genocide.

Be careful and do not trust these beings! In fact don't trust any being outside of yourself! You are always connected to you higher self who will guide you in the right direction.
Old 16-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natively Libran
But they have broken the fourth wall so to speak, in order to commit genocide against the human race!
Do you know when this wall was broken ? i think something spiritual was shattered on Dec 22 2014.

Quote:
They have been banished before, and they've tried to enslave the human race on earth a few times. They have also changed earthly timelines (breaking higher dimensional laws again).
You know, Shymhz said that this world has repeated many times. The problem is, the elite don't like to know that they are making the same mistakes again.

CERN anyone !!!!! Once that experiment breaks the barrier between our world and theirs, it will be staying down for at least 10 year and the giants that are going to be walking through are going to be very hungry for human meat.

And there is a solar eclipse on 20 Mar 2015 with 90% cover over Switzerland, so if the sun protects this world from theirs then this world is really screwed.

CERN has just started to be fired up. By this time next week it would all be over for this planet. You know, the video game 'Half Life' springs to mind.

Quote:
They act under the false mask of love and light because they need this illusion to in order to draw in earth's human beings, however they are not light beings, they actually are quite demonic and dangerous.
This is why by next year, 99% of the World population will be poor. Then they land, hand out free food, cheap technology, off world colonization, free energy at the cost of everyones spirit with the Mark of the Beast.

Things are going as planned if not perfect and humans are being led into a trap, hook, line and sinker.
Old 16-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Do you know when this wall was broken ? i think something spiritual was shattered on Dec 22 2014.

It's difficult to say exactly when the wall so to speak was broken. Something definitely could have occurred on the date you mentioned. My sources have relieved that we are living in a fabricated human/earth timeline right now. A false timeline so to speak. That was changed (thanks to technology/metaphysical intelligence given to rogue humans/elite by these so called Pleiadians) to rewrite human history as recently as the 1940s. A metaphysical wall was broken during that time period, 1930s/1940s. It would make sense because that was a period of great global turmoil. WWII, the holocaust, the great depression etc.

Quote:
CERN anyone !!!!! Once that experiment breaks the barrier between our world and theirs, it will be staying down for at least 10 year and the giants that are going to be walking through are going to be very hungry for human meat...CERN has just started to be fired up. By this time next week it would all be over for this planet. You know, the video game 'Half Life' springs to mind.

CERN's Large hadron collider is an interesting piece in this puzzle. That machine has the capability to literally dissolve physical matter (through creating black holes for example). This is extensively fascinating technology and can be used a weapon to destroy or save the human race depending on the intentions of those who wield it. This machine feels like a major threat to the elite. It seems like a weapon that can and might actually be used against them. There are powerful forces working against the enslavement of the human race. Both physical and metaphysical forces.

Quote:
This is why by next year, 99% of the World population will be poor. Then they land, hand out free food, cheap technology, off world colonization, free energy at the cost of everyones spirit with the Mark of the Beast.

Things are going as planned if not perfect and humans are being led into a trap, hook, line and sinker.

Unfortunately humans have been led into a trap. Since about the 1940s when the timelines were changed. The human history we know today is a lie. It's been mutilated and distorted. It's all lies. This is also apart of the blanket brain washing of the human race. We think these historical wars and bloodshed are apart of human history, they are not. The timeline of this planet's human history was changed. So that we'd accept this enslavement as a part of the human struggle. War does not lead to peace. Humans, even the rogue elite (as demonic as they are), are victims of a greater plot.

The good things is that everything is about to change (these changes have been in the works for a while actually). Again, there are forces working tirelessly against these non-benevolent beings who have mutilated the human race here on earth. There are definitely going to be dark days ahead, but mostly related to rebuilding on what was left behind.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hello
I have read that pleiadians are very evolved spiritually. Did you had an experience with them?

After horrific WWII, the PLEIADIANS came to Earth to counteract the offer from the Zeta Reticuli, who were in deep association with the military. The Zetas needed DNA as they were cloned beings and had replicated themselves too often. Their terms were, “We will give you advanced technology, if you give us some human DNA.”

The PLEIADIANS said, “Wait, you do NOT want to give away human DNA. We will give you advanced technology, and all we ask is that you give up your atomic bombs.”

Since the atomic bombs are still on our planet (except Galactics will NOT allow to detonate them) you can see how much our human rights were respected. In fact, many wars are still waged on our planet that totally disregard human, animal, plant, environment and planetary rights.