Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Guide

Helicopter Crash

I was with a child member of the family, calling upon her to look out the window as a large black helicopter flew over the roof and into view. I assumed it was a police helicopter. Moments later, it moved in for a landing on a rooftop helipad. Thinking back over the dream, I know it was either a police station or hospital (I'm leaning to hospital but just cannot say for certain). We were impressed as the pilot went in for a skilled landing. Then, suddenly, it all went wrong and the helicopter moved sideways away from the helipad, drifting out of sight behind a tall building before reappearing as it crashed down into a street across from a train station.

I made a phone call to the emergency services, believing others would probably do the same but that I should also do it. I asked for an ambulance but was told that they do not provide that service. I looked at my phone and realised I had dialled 991 (where I live, 999 is the appropriate number, but of course I'm more than familiar with USA's 911). I felt like perhaps I had jumbled up the two numbers. Trying again, I phoned the correct number and put in the appropriate request.

I eventually found myself walking down maze-like streets with intentions to head to the crash site before finally deciding against it. Instead, I went in the opposite direction and found myself on a train. There was a strange scene I can barely remember. It had something to do with people in distress and a woman hiding in a bag that she would somehow shrink into. Something was said in the end about her not being able to let her *something* go. I can't remember the exact word/s, but it was something to do with a safe space to escape in (the bag), which she depended on in difficult times. However, I believe there was advice given, suggesting that she basically needed to let it go, to live without it and only then would she find her way.

So, going over the dream, I suspect the police helicopter perhaps represents some aspect of control or stability. Everything is going smoothly but then disaster strikes. I did recently pick up an injury that has incapacitated me and is now preventing me from doing many things. Perhaps there is a connection. This also seems possible as I had recently returned to some sporting and fitness activities (the helicopter returning to the helipad). It all seemed fine but then here we are.