Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
By the way, what crystal did you pair with Selenite when meditating with it?

Coz me, I hold clear Quartz in my left hand and a Selenite wand in my right hand...and in addition..sometimes I put a small Smoky Quartz point in my lower back, pointing down.

It depends what I'm called too. Often it's Lepidilite, Sodalite or Kyanite, because of the specific frequency's these energy circuits make. Often though it's just Selenite alone.

Smokey Quartz is grounding. Amethyst and Rose Quartz are just quartz with other mineral added which flavor the basic frequency of quarts, in smokey quartz case an energy we perceive as grounding.
I often think of Regular quartz as just a giant amplifier, as it amplifies whatever the resident frequency's are - in your case it would be amplifying the Selenite's energy and whatever emotional state you are in.
Quartz basically turns the volume up on everything around it. Herkimer Diamonds even more so.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
Please let me know how those experiments go. I want to get some more variety but don't really know where to start.

Well, it's been a short experiment..
Just now, it fell out of my hand and broke in two..
Old 08-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafina
Well, it's been a short experiment..
Just now, it fell out of my hand and broke in two..

Bummer sera. there was a short thread earlier here about someone who broke a crystal. one idea was its okay. makes sense to me. both pieces still have the same vibration/frequency basically. though depending on the area it broke it may be aesthetically displeasing. still a useful tool either way :)
Old 08-09-2015, 01:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
Bummer sera. there was a short thread earlier here about someone who broke a crystal. one idea was its okay. makes sense to me. both pieces still have the same vibration/frequency basically. though depending on the area it broke it can may aesthetically displeasing. still a useful tool either way :)

I once read that when a crystal breaks it either did its job or it isn't the 'right' one for you at the moment..
A year ago I bought a lapis lazuli pendant, I put it next to my bed and was planning to wear it the next day.. The next morning it was gone,
I searched everywhere but never found it again.. Weird..
But I hope I can still use this piece of Selenite, really like its energy..