Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Guide
I can't get the links to work, thanks for posting them though. I'll try again later.
I am mostly interested in things like objects from a craft/machine that don't exist on our planet, etc...

I've seen the "implants" taken out of people but they always look like shards of glass or splinters some goof got stuck in themself and need to claim it's "alien" in order to pay the doctor bill! Lol.

Thanks for the suggestion on stories Rumar, I've heard some interesting ones from retired astronauts, etc... but they are still just stories. How come no one, who was apparently in a position to be part of extraterrestrial experiences, never thought to take a piece of evidence but only come forward with a $tory?

All the military reports too, they don't bring data to the table to support extraterrestrial influence, they are just more stories or inconclusive video of "lights" that could be anything. You know what I mean? I just get frustrated because everytime I hear the next big story, I am hoping there's actually a thread of evidence to support the alien scenario, but there never is :(

Coming2, that's a pretty amazing experience, even if it was somewhat negative. That sounds like astral entities to me. I don't doubt it's credibility at all, I know what the astral is like. I hope you are stronger for it.
Be well.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:52 AM
mahakali

you have to think about how complex alien technology is, if they dont want us to have it then we wont. they can be any where at any time just because you dont see them doesn't mean they are not there, sometimes i think that the only reason they use spaceships to travel is for the instruments they carry. the aliens themselves can move through space with mind power alone.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:19 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I dont know how many of you believe in spirit Guides or Angels but that same day I was rescued by a man in 16th century garb...tights, knickers and black buckle shoes. He lifted me up to the ceiling of my room and told me that I had opened a door that I must close and that they feed off my emotional despair..

How would we be cause for things like this to happen? did you ask your guides as to what he meant by you opened the door and you must close. I have heard in some plaedeian messages from barbara marciniak that there are other beings with different agenda.
Old 30-10-2010, 06:18 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
sometimes i think that the only reason they use spaceships to travel is for the instruments they carry. the aliens themselves can move through space with mind power alone.

Funny you should say that, Mahakali.... I've always believed such to be the case, and their "ships" are more an marriage between advanced spiritual technology and a merkaba than nuts and bolts metal convenances!

I remember growing up during the space race and thinking as a small child how silly it was to build these huge and heavy metal machines that then must be propelled with dangerous and explosive fuel to lift them off the ground and beyond earth's gravity when all we had to do was work on developing spiritually and mentally and we'd be able to simply project ourselves from point A to point B!

I also thought long and hard about the concept of a tesseract, i.e., the act of "folding" (or more accurately pinching together!) time and space in order to step from one spot to another vastly far one in a single "step"
Old 21-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Guide
If the tesseract effect is real, the "pinching" of space-time, then your math constantly changes to make up for the ever-expanding "fabric" of space.

To reproduce the effect time and again, you'd need to find where origin-point A has moved in relation to destination-point B. By the time you moved to point B and returned to point A, your point of origin, it would be in a different spot!

Any mathematicians in here? Lol.
Old 24-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Coming2

Hi All....

I have had major computer issues and was offline for about a month so I am sorry I havent interacted more with this thread and I certainly didnt mean to sound so angry in my last post. I feel I was lashing out because it is a hard experience to share. Thank goodness for SF for giving me a place that felt safe enough to share something so deeply personal without fear of judgment.

With that being said, after having my house blessed I have not had anymore activity of any kind. I used to see spirits alot growing up and since having the blessing I dont get visual contact anymore....Although I do still hear, feel and smell entities. Someone mentioned what my Guides said about the experience and I have never actually asked Rowena about it. I feel I buried it so deeply in my psyche because of the shame and guilt I felt as a result. Also this did not happen under any hypnosis. I actually didnt have any type of hypnosis done until recently when I had a LBL regression and PL regression.

Sorry this is so jumbled up...wanted to check in with the thread but dont have alot of time to really write a lengthy response.
Old 24-12-2010, 07:20 PM
mahakali

you did not sound angry dear, im glad things are better. keep us posted and be strong, you are such a divine entity, only through fear can they puncture that armor.