Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiritually disconnected

Hi, This is my 1st post to a site such as this.
I met someone that turned me on to the universe connection about 10 years ago, I could fall into a meditation with ease. I would tingle from head to toe which was my confirmation that I was connected. I was starting this journey in an attempt to heal body, mind and soul. I wanted to advance my techniques and results.... I ran into an old acquaintance 2 years ago. This aquaintance had been diagnosed with terminal cancer 7 years prior and with the help of a healer he was pronounced cancer free. I know 1st hand this is a true story. So anyways I ran into my now cancer free acquaintance and asked him for some spiritual help ( I had heard that he was now a healer also ) I saw him for 2 sessions about 2 years ago and feel totally disconnected now and can't get back the feelings I had before I received his " help" . ( it was right after the 1st session that I felt disconnected) I don't know to much about people's good/bad intentions but have learned that he could very well have purposely robbed me of my connectiveness. To further prove my case, I was told that the healer who helped him rid his body of the cancer was quoted as saying these words to him " Fxxk you and your followers". Is this guy a spirit pirate and how can I get back on track.
Thanks for reading and any guidance that anyone has to offer.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Master
Yes something was done to you, yet I can not undo it. Actually I am not allowed to undo it.
It is your path, but remember there is nothing that someone does to you that you can not undo yourself.
Dispassion, Compassion, Forgiveness will lead to a connection to your higher self.
Something else, you are the creator of your own path.
Don't blame anyone who places hurdles in front of you.
Old 20-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder

What makes you think that "being disconnected" is not "the next step" for you? Being disconnected can also be seen as being witness-consciousness.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi thanks for you input
Sounds like i dont know the rules
I just thought that if i went to a person i knew for help that that is what i expected
That is what i would do
Re being disconnected my next step
If thats the way it is then so be it
I am searching for a way to counter act what has happened to me
What is witness consciousness
Does any body have any good suggestions for reading material
I am a strongheaded person and can do what is needed to be done if i know what it is i need to do
Thanks
Old 20-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder

"The Book of Not Knowing" by Peter Ralston might be a good place to start.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks i will read that
Is there any other books
I would like to understand what my aquaintnce has become and to safegaurd myself in the future
And re not blaming others for putting hurdles in my path
I didnt expect to be blindsided by someone i thought i could trust...........would you be if you didnt know the rules? And why wouldnt you blame someone if they intentionally did some harm to you?
Re maybe this is my path.....well maybe it is but without knowing any better i just feel violated
Thank you
Old 20-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account
This is very interesting and unusual - I had no idea that someone could purposefully disconnect the spirituality of another.

I'm probably stating the obvious, but have you tried meditating, surrounding yourself with light, praying and /or setting the intention to re-connect? If this person has disconnected you, you should still be able to get that connection back. Keep a regular practice even if you don't feel like it. I'm a big believer in the fact that if you seek a way, it will open up for you.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bits
Hi thanks for you input
Sounds like i dont know the rules
I just thought that if i went to a person i knew for help that that is what i expected
That is what i would do
Re being disconnected my next step
If thats the way it is then so be it
I am searching for a way to counter act what has happened to me
What is witness consciousness
Does any body have any good suggestions for reading material
I am a strongheaded person and can do what is needed to be done if i know what it is i need to do
Thanks

Actually i am a healer and have been through a humongous spiritual wakening which helped me understand how healing works at the very deep levels. I have gone to many healers in the past who did not know what they were doing. Their intentions were not great, they were more into money making but in the end it still woke me up and I was able to heal myself. I am not sure of your friends intention but in any case you may have not been ready for the waking up that the healing did for you. Try to meditate to connect again. You just did not know who you were when you went for the healing and the healing showed this to you. Now, you can try to find yourself again.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bits
Hi, This is my 1st post to a site such as this.
I met someone that turned me on to the universe connection about 10 years ago, I could fall into a meditation with ease. I would tingle from head to toe which was my confirmation that I was connected. I was starting this journey in an attempt to heal body, mind and soul. I wanted to advance my techniques and results.... I ran into an old acquaintance 2 years ago. This aquaintance had been diagnosed with terminal cancer 7 years prior and with the help of a healer he was pronounced cancer free. I know 1st hand this is a true story. So anyways I ran into my now cancer free acquaintance and asked him for some spiritual help ( I had heard that he was now a healer also ) I saw him for 2 sessions about 2 years ago and feel totally disconnected now and can't get back the feelings I had before I received his " help" . ( it was right after the 1st session that I felt disconnected) I don't know to much about people's good/bad intentions but have learned that he could very well have purposely robbed me of my connectiveness. To further prove my case, I was told that the healer who helped him rid his body of the cancer was quoted as saying these words to him " Fxxk you and your followers". Is this guy a spirit pirate and how can I get back on track.
Thanks for reading and any guidance that anyone has to offer.

We are what we believe. The mind tends to automatically create the story related to how we are opening and feeling in ourselves. Of course thing happen to us and create all this, but we need to be really careful we don't forget that you as you, first and foremost have lost this connection. It may appear to be gone, but you have lost connection in the way you thought it meant it was connected. The timing and interconnectedness of this of course has opened you believing he has created this. But ultimately I see this as your fall from having your biggest rise in one form. This time around is the deepening through another walk to open in new ways. The advancement we seek will open up the advancement we need. We don't always think about this in terms of going backwards or feeling like we have lost connection. But this is learning to deepen and open deeper into a greater state of balance. So all feelings will arise to show us where we feel lost or disconnected.

One cannot ride the wave of bliss forever, real life will have you land and build balance to integrate and deepen. The feelings that arise through this process can have you feeling like your sharing. I have been here too. I know how it feels on both sides. But how you feel and the changes happening doesn't mean you have lost connection, its a temporary integration process necessary to build yourself through a more grounded means.

The track is letting this story go for now and allowing you to take one step at a time.

Every feeling awakening through this process is to show you how you are not integrated in the fullness of you complete, tingling and feelings of connection was you telling yourself another story. The journey of self without attachment and opening to grow and shift faster is to let attachments and ideas go and allow you to open to feelings locking you in place, let go of limiting beliefs and allow yourself to open again slowly as your life unfolds.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Actually i am a healer and have been through a humongous spiritual wakening which helped me understand how healing works at the very deep levels. I have gone to many healers in the past who did not know what they were doing. Their intentions were not great, they were more into money making but in the end it still woke me up and I was able to heal myself. I am not sure of your friends intention but in any case you may have not been ready for the waking up that the healing did for you. Try to meditate to connect again. You just did not know who you were when you went for the healing and the healing showed this to you. Now, you can try to find yourself again.

Everything we connect to serves us as a source no matter what that source reflects. We are in that space opening to find what it offers us to deepen and grow from the experience. You are right, it wakes us up in so many ways, regardless of what is moving between the healer and the person receiving. We arrive as we are and we leave as we are. what occurs in the shift opening us in ways we see as not right, or making us go backwards or losing connection but all this serves when we realize this through process.

We needed it, even as we see it might have been something we could avoid. It would come in another form imo until we open more truthfully to what is in us wanting to be known in us.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder