Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 09:10 PM
dreamer

What would be a heavenly future.

If the universe works through the law of attraction, and by focusing "our" intent "we" can create "our" own future exactly how "we" want it and if "we" are one and in so being we do not need to think in terms of rules and constraints only "our" own happiness which comes from harmony........ what are "your" ideas of a heavenly future?

"Mine" would be glastonbury on pills and acid all the time except without needing to take drugs, showers, everything is free, "you" can go wherever "you" want and "every"one truly understands what unity means i.e. this tedious reality becomes a lucid dream again where I recognise my true power and am free to enjoy the potential of my mind (my meaning, your, our, everyones etc)

Might as well start attracting something worthwhile huh. "You" may ask why I am posting this if "I" believe in unity, surely "I" am just talking to "my"SELF in doing so. Well since "you" ask it passes the time and "I" am still in the process of digesting this unity thing which is why "you" are questioning "me" in the first place. When"you" stop questioning "I" will have lost my doubts.

Last edited by dreamer : 03-09-2006 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:57 AM
kkawohl

What Will The Spirit/Soul Do In/For Eternity?

IMHO, our life on earth is to prepare us and to give us examples of the hereafter. Everything is progressive and accumulative. We are here to accumulate experiences of feelings, the beauty of every organism that surrounds us, the landscape that adds to our perception; then we can begin our next journey.

We should live our life to its fullest. One hundred years from now, almost every single person alive today will have died. Several billion people wiped off the face of this earth. Our life is but a blip on the radar screen of time.

We are the most important person responsible for whether our soul will live or die. Here we have to learn how to intertwine with a community; there we can experience anything that the imagination can perceive.

Envision yourself as a spirit that is uninhibited by any resistance or external influences; you can travel to any star or planet instantly, explore the beauty of the universe, and still be in sync with God.

As an example: Imagine the most advanced form of Virtual Reality that can access a super-computer and place you in whichever setting you desire; you can play with the animals, be with your loved ones, listen to the greatest opera, stage or musical performances, or simply relax next to a bubbling brook and enjoy the scenery. You feel no pain, despair, heartache, or negative emotions.

What people call God is like a Master Planner who/that guides the universe rather than one who controls it. God is not this mighty ruler who wishes to enslave mankind, but a peaceful coexistence of the spirits or souls of many of our forefathers, past prophets, and all who lived righteously. Cultures change with time. God has always been the same, but our perception of God will vary with time.

Kurt
Old 23-09-2006, 07:34 AM
mikron

time is going by so fast is there time to slow down and answer such a question .... How much will I change between now and then ! where to start %$^$^%$^$%^ v as above so below !
Closed Thread