Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Knower
The soul...

I've done some reading on this, but the answers seem to vary and are vague. Does anyone know for sure when does the soul actually enter the body?
Old 30-12-2014, 11:14 PM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduff
I've done some reading on this, but the answers seem to vary and are vague. Does anyone know for sure when does the soul actually enter the body?

At the green light, unless the soul is jaywalking.
Old 30-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
In heavy traffic I feel the green light would be problematic, the body would almost have to pull over and park, to on-load the soul, so as not to impede the flow of others. :)

The reason why the answers are vague is because no one really knows. There are people who will make guesses and then pretend that they're valid, but it seems that the whole issue is variable.

If all-time-exists-in-the-now then the soul was never separate from each particular body,
but if there are alternative realities in relation to every possible choice, then in some of those realities the soul would be present at differing times, or not present at all in the case of abortion, still-born, or should the mother die pre-birth.

The scientific options are all over the place, relying more on functionality without factoring in an actual soul. As the neurological development of the fetus progress there comes a point where the fetus is viable as a potential self-sustaining being. Science views this process as a biological event and not as a soul-entering thingy.

So keep reading and keep being confused. you'll be in good company, along with everyone else. :)

Last edited by organic born : 31-12-2014 at 01:51 AM.
Old 31-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Master

with my son, i saw him enter at three months. with my daughter it was at the moment of birth. so it can be different.

kk
Old 31-12-2014, 04:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
with my son, i saw him enter at three months. with my daughter it was at the moment of birth. so it can be different.

kk
By " i saw him enter", how did you experience this? Was it visual, or was there a shift in the vibratory environment with a distinct sense of their presence, how did this become clear to you? Just curious as to how this unfolded.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
If you call the "Soul", the thing that should remain, then it enters into play as soon as your self adds to itself its own experience. It is the existential part of the self, compared to the notional part.
If you were to take a seed as an analogy, the seed has a notional self that is the tree (truthful potentiality). That seed substantiates itself when it exists as a tree, and this particular substantiation goes into the new seed to come. This is the Soul part (the karma of Buddhism). When the seed goes from potential to actual, this particular actual is the soul part.
I humbly presume.
Cordially.

Note: But there is not really "science" into that. Your question should have been asked instead in the subforum Philosophy and theory. I also humbly presume.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
By " i saw him enter", how did you experience this? Was it visual, or was there a shift in the vibratory environment with a distinct sense of their presence, how did this become clear to you? Just curious as to how this unfolded.

i saw him standing next to our bed. he was contemplating joining our family. being a natural born psychic, i knew he was there. so i talked to him. he was rather surprised. he said he had herd i was psychic. this would be an interesting life.

even now, he does not really believe in psychics. but he is brilliant in many other areas. scientifically minded. he wanted to see a psychic in action. but still have nothing to do with it. i have a degree in computer science so he knew the field of this family would nurture both things.

i told him he belongs with us and then i felt him enter into the baby i was carrying.

my daughter was different and harder. i waited to see the spirit enter and nothing was coming. even into the last month. i could not understand why i did not see her enter as i had before. then at the moment of birth i heard her." i am rebecca" is what she said. we had planned on naming her victoria.

kk
Old 31-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Knower
Thank you all for the replies. It is a tough question, as no one knows for sure. But my curiosity was at it's peak, specially bc I wanted to know the moment a baby/ fetus has a soul. All soooo very interesting.
Old 31-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i saw him standing next to our bed. he was contemplating joining our family. being a natural born psychic, i knew he was there. so i talked to him. he was rather surprised. he said he had herd i was psychic. this would be an interesting life.

even now, he does not really believe in psychics. but he is brilliant in many other areas. scientifically minded. he wanted to see a psychic in action. but still have nothing to do with it. i have a degree in computer science so he knew the field of this family would nurture both things.

i told him he belongs with us and then i felt him enter into the baby i was carrying.

my daughter was different and harder. i waited to see the spirit enter and nothing was coming. even into the last month. i could not understand why i did not see her enter as i had before. then at the moment of birth i heard her." i am rebecca" is what she said. we had planned on naming her victoria.

kk
Wonderful, thank you for sharing such a soul-felt experience!

I find it fascinating that our soul-selves and our conscious presence can maintain such separate themes. That your son knew of your more openly-embraceive talents and yet chooses to be "thicker" in regards to his general experience for this life time is interesting in a matter-of-fact way! In his case he embraced the restrictions.

With your daughter waiting longer to embrace the bond, do you notice if she's growing to be more flexible in respect to her greater self? I'm wondering that since her soul-experience spent literately no time in the whom if this resulted in an identity that's less conditioned by physical matter? Or is she old enough to tell yet?

I hope you don't mind my asking. You have an unique perspective due to your sensitivity for such things so your observations carry unique value as well!
Old 01-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Everly

It varies. Usually, the soul will come and go, taking the new family for a test drive. But sometimes it comes and stays early on or doesn't stay for good until birth. That's what's so cool about a free will planet....there are no rules.