Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Master
People speak of the issue of Reincarnation, as if they understand it. For the most part, hey don't.
The ancient writings, and modern Physics both tell us that, "Time", along with attending space and gravity are illusory. So then, what is, "Reincarnation"?

Apart from linear time, Reincarnation ought to be properlyu seen as the various dimensions and lives being like the spokes of a wheel, radiating out from the central hub, which is the soul and actual entity.
This aligns with the other concepts about the actual individual and entity being more and other than merely this organic manifestation, in illusory time and space.

The issue and understanding of, "The Matrix", being accurate, as well.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-10-2013, 09:58 AM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OneLove1
I'm scared as heck about the concepts of different dimensions, living lives in parallel universes, astral plane, we are everything - everything is us, etc. am I the only one who gets SUPER SUPER freaked out by this? I don't like these concepts. I don't want to be in any other lives without my husband and daughter. I don't want reality to just be all fake. Other people to just be projections of me or some other things like that. Certain concepts like reincarnation comfort me and make sense to me, these others don't .. !

You're not the only one. My spiritual awakening is happening quite fast at the moment and I'm so scared and feel overwhelmed.
A lot of things are happening in that in between sleep and awake state. Last night I saw myself in a parallel universe. Today I feel really depressed and anxious about the whole thing.
I really feel like I need guidance with all this. This whole topic is not accepted enough besides on these forums and that can make it a lonely experience.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:28 AM
monkqb

then I think you should take what you feel is good for you and leave the rest alone noone says you have to take on all aspects of what is deemed to be spiritual Love and light to you
Old 25-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OneLove1
I'm scared as heck about the concepts of different dimensions, living lives in parallel universes, astral plane, we are everything - everything is us, etc. am I the only one who gets SUPER SUPER freaked out by this? I don't like these concepts. I don't want to be in any other lives without my husband and daughter. I don't want reality to just be all fake. Other people to just be projections of me or some other things like that. Certain concepts like reincarnation comfort me and make sense to me, these others don't .. !

1ONeLove1--

I guess I might be one of those people making you feel more alone in your struggle, but as I re-read your post, it's hard for me to understand how reincarnation is a comforting concept, but parallel universes, astral plane and other things are not--because I see them as all part of the same thing.

So, if you believe you will live again, cannot really be extinguished, and that many of the same group of souls, you carry with you from life-to-life, then is it that hard to conceive that only part of you is in "this life"?

Is it hard to believe that part of you may be in "this life" and also in other lives? Is it hard to believe that maybe all these "past lives" are all happening essentially at the same time and the consciousness that is the whole universe is just learning and learning all NOW?

Yes, it's a stretch to understand when we're smack in the middle of a physical life, but can you just separate a part of yourself that can see things that may be possible?

Or, put another way, how do these concepts threaten you being with your children, your husband? How does the idea that your husband and children may also be able to be in this 3D place and also a part of their soul be less physical? They are still them. The core of who they are and who you are--is the same, regardless of how they exist.

Can you explain to me how these concepts threaten the life you life now?

Lora