Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2006, 07:34 AM
Enlightener

Science will soon reveal the spiritual world

I beleive in the future that science will reveal findings of the ethereal world. There has already been communication between the spirit world and the physical in various forms(oujie boards, telephones, mediums etc) and soon science will make claims that there is really a spirit world. After this happens all science will be seen in a new perspective, all things will be seen in a new perspective.

This new findings will be synchronous with the consciousness shift that is happening in the world now.

Enlightener
Old 24-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Mart

Wink Sorry if i'm teaching you to suck eggs but....

I think this has happened already, quantum physics is the science of the spirit. There is great DVD out called "what the bleep do we know?" which basically summarises this, i'd recommend it if your interested and you haven't already seen it. I had been having the same thoughts as you and saw this film and it answered a lot of questions for me.

Science has had to fill the void left by organised religions who have raped the truth for their own gain. Finally we are getting to a point where it will all make sense again so that ordinary people will have an informed choice to make about the existence of God rather than to be led by selfish people who conceal the truth in order to profit from this deceipt.

Have you read anything about the 21st December 2012? do a google search and don't be put off by initial doubts. The world is changing better to be prepared i think.

Kind regards,

Mart.
Old 28-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Maarkandeya

It is interesting to note that some of the greatest Nobel prize winning quantum physicists have become mystics. Schroedinger is probably one of the most attuned, and he quotes the Upanishads directly as stating clearly what he had already intuited.

Nonetheless, none of the quantum physicists whom I have studied have referred to quantum physics as "the science of the spirit". They admit that they have not proven anything relevant to the spirit, and yet they know.
Old 28-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Mart

But their theorising leads to a greater understanding of the great mystery. Have you seen what the bleep do we know, it makes the point well.
Old 28-02-2006, 05:56 PM
silver swan

I keep hearing about this film. I am going to search it out, thanks
Old 01-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Mart

Definitely worth watching a real mind bender.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:27 AM
john

Revelation- advancement of science and religion is the necessity of the day

Revelation is the necessity of the day. The modern world is endangered by two powers. Material and spiritual, which exist on incompleteness. There is need for advancement of science to understand the basic interrelationship and oneness of nature. So also there is a necessity to break the boundary of religion to perceive the God and His Truth. I call your attention to my site http://www.geocities.com/quantum_reality2003/index.htm and the following article
1] Cycle of Genesis [/genesis.htm]
2] Logic and Faith [ /godel_and_truth.htm]
3] Intelligent design and law [ /intelligent_design.htm]
4] Physics of soul, Consciousness and intelligence [ /physics_of_soul.htm]
5] Ghost called Energy [/energy.htm]
6] Beyond Genes [ beyond_genes.htm]

John
Old 03-03-2006, 02:34 PM
psychic sue

Haven't you noticed the surge in interest in all things Spiritual? Programmes such as Most Haunted, Haunted Homes etc?

It's only a matter of time until we can prove to the sceptics that we are not all nut cases.

Sue x
Old 04-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Mart

I'd recommend John's websites ( a couple of threads back)for anyone looking to gain a greater understanding of the truth from a scientific point of view (quantum physics based), it's really interesting.

Sue, i think we all know it's the sceptics who are nutcases, driving around in their fancy cars and doing up there fancy houses and generally making too much effort to fill the void that they are constantly running from but which turns out to be bliss. The craziest people in the world are the ones with the biggest fear of craziness, they may appear at this moment in time to be the most sane but there's only so long they can battle against the truth.

If anyone calls me a nutcase i take it as a big complement. Jesus was pretty nutty wasn't he?
Old 06-03-2006, 04:29 PM
DASA

Wiki entry

The Wiki entry on this topic is pretty good:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_religion

Gives a list of the major arguments ...

Closed Thread