Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
So how shall we learn about a universe of which we are participants?

Since all-is-connected there exist a finite set of freedoms. See finite set of cosmic laws/principles. Ergo restraints exist for all aspects of occupied space Universe.

Those are all Universal, self imposed restraints.

Before multiverse, there was concepts of two linked OO universes and one was expanding as it drew occupied space from the other one.

No evidence ever been found for such a scenario, i.e. there is no observations of some direction all of our occupied space is headed for that would be the other universe.

Simply put, we do not see an umbilical-chord-connection between two or more universes.

No occupied space part of our Universe can ever get outside of Universe, ergo, at best we humans, via our access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts, can conceptually place ourselves outside of a conceptual Universe, as if God holding the whole Universe in its hands, looking back in upon it.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That would be the 3-second sermon each Sunday at the church of the Endless Sky.

I love that answer to the question of "the size of God's Universe".
Old 27-10-2018, 01:54 AM
Ascender

Hello r6r6r.

Thanks for your thoughts and explanation. I do not have the ability to communicate thoughts about the subject/s in the terms which you do, and so forgive me for not responding similarly-being honest, perhaps not even understanding similarly, for I am obliged --by my lack of any other means --to rely upon layperson words in attempting to share thoughts.

Further to previous post. Questions for thought sharing.

Thinking that there is a close relationship between existence and process. So close perhaps as to be utterly interdependent to the point of being differing terms for the same "phenomenon"?

and that "universe" is a mind construct of containment because without such containment the mind feels/is unable to apply objective analysis?

and that "universe" could be instead understood as "existence of process"?

If so, no process, including thought/thinking, exists separate to such understanding? good wishes. pete
Old 27-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Begin With Rational Logical Common Sense

Quote:
and that "universe" is a mind construct of containment because without such containment the mind feels/is unable to apply objective analysis?

"Mind construct of containment"..? ? ?

Quote:
and that "universe" could be instead understood as "existence of process"?

What exists is threefold aka the cosmic trinity;

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concept of God, Space, Unvierse Concepts, Triangles, Dogs, Toyotas etc

------------metaphysical-1 line of demarcation------------------

2} eternally existent, metaphysical-2, macro infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe.

That is the place to start, with the greatest wholistic set. If you not consider the whole first, then your excluding what exists from you consideration from the get-go.

Quote:
If so, no process, including thought/thinking, exists separate to such understanding? good wishes. pete

Metaphysical-1, exists in complementation to occuppied space i.e. occupied space cannot exist without shape/pattern.

The two complement each other.

However, we can have metaphysical-1 concepts that do not exist as occupied space, ex the cannot exist a 6th convex, regular/symmetrical polyhedron, beyond the known five.

This is why I and others talk about limits and more specifically cosmic laws/principles that show limits/restraints/contraints exist in regards to all occupied space phenomena.

There exists only two primary kinds of infinity,;

1} #2, I mentioned above, regarding macro-infinite non-occupied space,

2} concept of infinite this or that ex concepts of infinite set of numbers.

My cosmic trinity outline/list follows rational, logical common sense. If others cannot follow rational, logical common sense, then they will never get it.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Just over one year ago astronomers announced that the number of galaxies in the universe had newly
been estimated at two trillion.
A jump from Hubble's estimated 100 billion plus.
If each galaxy has 100 billion stars - based on the number of stars estimated to be in our galaxy and each star has say,
8 planets, then we are dealing with numbers well beyond our comprehension. Our sun is 1 million times the mass of Earth
and there are suns out there which we know are 1000 times larger than our sun..
I didn't know this new info! thank you!
Say, Wiki or google have no info yet...do you know where you found this new information?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2018, 07:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I didn't know this new info! thank you!
Say, Wiki or google have no info yet...do you know where you found this new information?

I didn't, at the time I first read it, think I'd need to file it. However I do know it was in a reliable (if that can be said) newspaper.
Professor Brian Cox a well-known British astronomer confirmed this about one week ago on one of his TV programmes he introduces about the universe on the BBC. This is a current series called 'Human Universe' and Cox, a real brain, delivers this all so clearly.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Color

Busby, this from a site of his... 'There are 100bn galaxies in the observable universe.
If you take a 5p coin and hold it 75 feet away, the space in the sky it would obscure would hold 10,000 galaxies."

I say often...if you hold your thumb up at arms length, 10,000 galaxies are blocked by it!

Great minds think alike, eh?

Then, I add...now move it 5 inches...another 10,000 galaxies....now point it to the ground another 10,000 galaxies on the other side of the earth!
Keep moving it!
To expands my friends' perspective...and how amazing God is!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account

And to think there could be more than one universe out there. Mind blowing. We really can't fathom the size.
Old 28-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Professor Brian Cox a well-known British astronomer confirmed this about one week ago on one of his TV programmes he introduces about the universe on the BBC. This is a current series called 'Human Universe' and Cox, a real brain, delivers this all so clearly.

Brian Cox has come a long way since his days playing keyboards in D-Ream back in the 1990s. (Things Can Only Get Better)

A bit of a tangent.

Peace.
Old 28-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
And to think there could be more than one universe out there. Mind blowing.
We really can't fathom the size.
Oh, indeed we can not! Oh my goodness....wait till ya get into the Holographic Universe...
so here ya go...
You get a holographic bookmark...cut it in pieces and each piece has the picture of "the elephant"!
Same with creation ....each bit of me, each cell has the entire Universe inside it! (This was revealed to me
in a dream...I woke up with my eyes popped open wide!)

{that was 'entire Universe in each cell'....}