Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
You'd likely know if it was broken, the pain of broken bones tends to be rather conspicuous. It's possible that you tore either a ligament (connective tissue between bone and bone) or tendon (connective tissue between muscle and bone). More likely the former since it's been so long; tendons tend to heal quite a bit faster than ligaments. And while I'm not a doctor and won't claim to know what you should and shouldn't take, I do have some experience in the area of muscles. I recommend using ice for about 10-15 minutes when it's hurting and inflamed, and reserve heat only for when it feels particularly stiff, or for your thigh muscles. The nature of heat is that it induces inflammation, which is helpful for circulation but less so if something's already inflamed. Ice is helpful for reducing swelling at the cost of restricting circulation and causing a bit of tension, which is why it's best not to go more than 15 minutes.

But more than that, take care of yourself. Take it easy and try not to push it. This can be a good time to tune into to your body and learn things like body scan meditations. Try gently massaging your thigh muscles and around your knee to see if you can get them to loosen up a bit. If you haven't discovered it already, sleeping with a rolled up towel or a pillow under your knees can help lessen pressure as well. You can also try making chicken stock/soup from scratch; the collagen and other nutrients that come out of the home made variety (due to cooking the bone) can be incredibly useful for healing tissue, not to mention a great way to make you sleepy.

Good luck, I hope you'll be able to get back to your training soon. Please let me know if you'd like for me to do a healing Journey for you.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 13-11-2018, 04:00 AM
Seeker

Sending you healing energy. I hope you heal quickly and that your pain subsides.
Old 19-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Knower
Thank you all. I went to the spiritualist church for healing and they were very kind and helpful. They could all see that my husband was with me so it was very emotional as well. I have started taking cannabid oil but I'm not sure if this is helping. I'm waiting to see the doctor for the results of an xray and the physio is trying to fit me in for a cancellation appointment, otherwise I have to wait 16 weeks! I shall go back to the spiritualist church until the knee starts to feel better as I think they're doing a brilliant job. They don't ask for anything in return but you can give a small donation.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Master
Please feel free to try this, follow the instructions on the first page. God bless.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45481