Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 10:58 AM
elaine

Angel1 Beauty Tips

Lavender and Graprfruit Purifying salt scrub

In a clean glass jar pour 8 tablespoons of fine sea salt.Add 10 drops Lavender and 6 drops Grapefruit. Shake thoroughly. A small handful of the scrub rubbed into the skin while showering helps to tone problem areas. This amount will last for up to eight treatments.

This really does work,very good for guys too, give it a go and see for yourself.

Luv elaine
Old 03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
OceanWaves19161

Honey with a spoonfull of plain yoghurt and and an egg makes a nice face mask. The honey gently exfoliates and the yoghurt makes your skin really soft while the egg is for moisturising. It can still work really well if you don't like the egg as well!

Alana
Old 04-04-2007, 02:03 AM
SpiritAwakes

thanks girls!

Thanks for these tips Alana and Elaine. Can I ask how you discovered them? :) I think I remember hearing one with apricot, oatmeal, water and something else. Does that one sound familiar at all? I'd love to hear more! Would I have your permission to mention these recipes in an e-newsletter I'm bringing forth next month? Let me know. :)

Beauty blessings~
Old 04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
elaine

Hi SA yes you may use the beauty tip for the newsletter. i think I found it in an old Spirit and Desting mag.Have used this for years with great results.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:38 PM
SpiritAwakes

thanks elaine

Great, thanks! :) I'll have to test it out myself~ :)
Old 05-04-2007, 01:34 AM
OceanWaves19161

Yea thats fine your welcome to use mine. I picked mine up ages ago and kept using it because it was easy to make with no fuss. The oatmeal one i've heard of but haven't tried personally. I find natural face masks etc work just as well as store bought ones!
Old 05-04-2007, 03:17 AM
OceanWaves19161

Yea thats fine your welcome to use mine. I picked mine up ages ago and kept using it because it was easy to make with no fuss. The oatmeal one i've heard of but haven't tried personally. I find natural face masks etc work just as well as store bought ones!
Old 07-04-2007, 02:20 PM
elaine

This is really good for days when you feel ugh, have a busy day ahead, or the morning after the night before.
3 drops rose oil, 2 drops rosemary oil, 2 drops rosewood oil.
Try to have the bath water tepid to let the oils take effect, and stay in the bath for at least 10 mins.
Works for me, any sign of reaction rinse with cool water at once, give it a go good luck elaine x
Closed Thread